PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Temari

Sakuralov
07-08-2005, 03:20 PM
I need some help I am working on a Temari cosplay form Naruto. I have every thing but the fishnets on her legs done. Can someone help me fig a way to make them?

UchihaGirl
07-08-2005, 05:28 PM
I need some help I am working on a Temari cosplay form Naruto. I have every thing but the fishnets on her legs done. Can someone help me fig a way to make them?

Um.....go to Hot Topic or a sex store and buy them.

LousyItachi
07-08-2005, 06:12 PM
I actually just bought a fishnet shirt for my Uchiha Itachi costume (DAMN you Itachi for being such a gender bender) on eBay. You can buy them wholesale for pretty cheap and there is alot available. One tip, though. The stuff you're looking for isn't actually fishnet, it's called "fence net".

I found this out after 2 hours of hopeless searching.

Sakuralov
07-10-2005, 11:01 PM
thanks for your help

kerochan
07-10-2005, 11:12 PM
For my Temari cosplay I took some fishnet stockings and cut them up to make the shorts. I put black elastic at the end. The leftover that I had from the leg I used to make the knee high one on her leg. I put elastic on top and bottom so that it wouldn't move so much. The fishnet is relatively easy to cut and doesn't fray you just have to be careful when sewing the elastic to the stockings. I suggest cutting it a bit longer than needed so that you can make sure that it stays put.

Sakuralov
07-11-2005, 08:36 PM
thanks