PDA

View Full Version : For Those Who Want To Meet Other Cosplayers At Comic-con This Year

Suzushichan
07-08-2005, 10:42 PM
THIS IS FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO MEET UP AT THE CON AND JUST CHILL FOR A WHILE!!!

TIME: THURSDAY AND FRIDAY AT 5:00 pm

WHERE: BEHIND THE SAILS PAVILLION BY THE STAIRS (WHERE ALL THOSE TABLES AND STUFF ARE OUTSIDE)

WHAT/WHY: TO MEET EACH OTHER AT A SET TIME/GATHERING PLACE. AND EAT COOKIES. :bigtu:

WHO: EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO MEET UP AT THE CON AND INTRODUCE THEMSELVES. BECAUSE WE CAN.

i've decided to start this because, aside from saturday, things seem to be up in the air. so there. done. hope to see y'all there. :schitzo:

~suzushi :cool:

SnowDragonX
07-08-2005, 10:44 PM
yesssssssss! finaly XD

ArimaSoichiro
07-08-2005, 11:11 PM
That is very convienient for me in thursday. Thank you, someone takes charge. Looks like I can lay back in bed and nod off... :sleeps:

Suzushichan
07-09-2005, 01:16 AM
^_^ always glad to help.

JEPROX
07-09-2005, 04:51 AM
Word up...makin new friends is always fun...thanks Suzushi! :)

SnowDragonX
07-09-2005, 05:09 AM
yess....i was hoping to meet more ppl as well....this'll be my 2nd time goin....last year i didn' meet much ppl....

thanx Suzushi ^_^ ur the best

love ya~yuki

Erik Kellstrom
07-10-2005, 12:55 AM
Hi, my friends and I would like to join up with you if that`s ok?

Suzushichan
07-10-2005, 12:03 PM
yeah, sure no problem. ^_^

Keiichi-san
07-10-2005, 12:22 PM
Great idea! I figured I wasn't going to meet anyone at the con unless someone started a WWII gathering...

Friday would be absolutely ideal for me, as I'll actually be in-costume.

-K1

ArimaSoichiro
07-10-2005, 01:13 PM
You guys don't mind that I bring some people not signed up on Cosplay.com, but they'll still be in costume will you? They might even join if they are persuaded enough. Thanks.

Rogue Marvel
07-10-2005, 01:32 PM
as long as its fun...this will be great for my sister and her friends on thursday.....I'll be going to the concert so this will be a great chance for her to meet up with more people to hang out with that night

Dany
07-10-2005, 03:16 PM
Will -try- to make this. How long does it look to be lasting? Depending on how things go, I could be on time, or show as late as 6 (I have to run to the hotel and change costumes for the Harry Potter release).

Likely, I'll be all Narcissa'd at that point...so.. :)

Suzushichan
07-10-2005, 03:55 PM
okay. here we go...

EVERYONE IS INIVITED BE THEY ON COSPLAY.COM OR NOT (as long as you come say hi to me so i can take pictures.) ;)

and there's no set ending time, we'll just chill until whenever. :dance:

nemisiscat
07-11-2005, 08:39 PM
I'll try to be there, of course. =P So.. unofficial cosplay.com then? XD

AnimeGamer
07-12-2005, 01:29 PM
I'll be sure to be there as a cosplayer photographer. ^_^

It's too bad i'll be cutting out of the Geneon panel and the Maximum PC panel a half hour early (they both start at 5:30, thursday and friday respectively and last an hour) but I wanna swing by and snag a picture of all you guys. (Or maybe as official camera taker... maybe 20. :thumbsup: )

Dany
07-13-2005, 08:30 PM
okay. here we go...

EVERYONE IS INIVITED BE THEY ON COSPLAY.COM OR NOT (as long as you come say hi to me so i can take pictures.) ;)

Will try not to look too disoriented. You might see me before I see you. Yelling "DANY!!!!!" at me will likely get my somewhat scattered attentions. :)

Ami Yuy
07-13-2005, 08:48 PM
Rosebud and I may stop by on Friday. ^_^ Might even drag Oracle and some others with us too. It'd be nice to meet up with people, heaven knows the con is so big you'll never just "run into" others. o.o

I'll be wearing my Eowyn Shield Maiden.

Dearx
07-13-2005, 10:27 PM
yay XD chibi itachi will be there XDDD

Keiichi-san
07-13-2005, 11:49 PM
I think I'll try to swing by tomorrow too, if nothing else than just to say hi. I've got a ton to do on Thursday and I'll probably still be getting the hang of San Diego and the convention center, but I figure it's the least I can do.

So if you see a dude in a white cap and khakis with dog tags around his neck, just shout "Keiichi" or "K1" and it'll probably get my attention. :)

-K1

Suzushichan
07-14-2005, 04:33 AM
this evening i will be wearing Eurobeat princess, but earlier i will be Bridget from Guilty Gear (alt colors). I'll be bringing my Eurobeat C.Ds and photos too. ;)

AnimeGamer
07-15-2005, 03:11 AM
It was great meeting you all today! Hope to see you guys tomarrow! (Pictures are in my siggy and also on Eurobeat King's member photo gallery thread.)

ph33r the Yaoi Stick.

shinji42
07-15-2005, 09:35 PM
Hey! I ran into you guys at the gathering on Friday, figured I'd Introdume myself ^^

AnimeGamer
07-16-2005, 03:18 AM
I lost my camera! :waaaah: No pictures from friday's gathering! :waaaah:
And all the costumes rocked! :waaaah:

I think i'll go cry in a corner and wish for my camera back. My camera! Come back to meeeeeeeee! :waaaah: :waaaah: :waaaah: :waaaah:

(Basically, I don't have any pictures from today and the rest of the convention... which is just sad because I had so many cool ones today.)

Kid Groove
07-17-2005, 05:46 AM
Everyone that met up its me Anthony (STAGE NINJA - The Naruto Freak that didnt really dress up but helped everyone out and eventually warmed up to y'all) it was great to actually get involved and next year or next con I hope to cosplay tooo!!! yay!!! anyway Ill be posting pics in my Lj which I will include a link too in this post and also If you would like to get the big version of these pictures (imported at high res and usually high dimensions) please email me and I can send them too you. My Lj will have low res pics cut to about 400x600 for fast loads. Loved all your costumes and look forward to chilling with all you great people some more.

Your Stage Ninja;
Anthony aka Kid Groove aka Mizaru

http://www.livejournal.com/users/mizaru

-----------------------------------

Mizaru = In Japanese, the 3 Wise Monkeys that hear, see, and speak no evil

Kid Groove
07-17-2005, 06:28 AM
NARUTOOOOO... omg if anyones going to plan anything naruto for next con lemme know id love to be involved by staffing/helping or actually jumping into it and having my first cosplay experience and have my first costume a naruto one!!! I really wanted to be Kiba Inuzuka this year but didnt have the time to dedicate to making it :-(

Mizaru

Xaila
07-18-2005, 12:05 AM
I HAD SO MUCH FREAKING FUN

Suzushi-chan is awesome

Hell EVERYONE was awesome I just wish I could have kept more names in my brain but I remember faces... so I'll remember you when I see your pics!

Lets get out more photos! Yeah! :heart:

And SUZUSHI Anthony forgot to give you the Katamari CD so email me at xaidezignz @ gmail (dot) com and gimme a mailing address, yo? Onegai?

nemisiscat
07-19-2005, 05:47 AM
I totally forgot about this. o_O I think that's cuz I was hanging out with Captain Jack (<3 <3 <3) on Friday too much.. >_>