PDA

View Full Version : Sailor Moon Cosplayers for AnimeFest 2005

EternalSerenity
07-09-2005, 09:06 AM
Just wondering if any Sailor Moon cosplayers will be attending AnimeFest in September. If you are going to be attending please list your costumes!

RachelRene
07-09-2005, 10:57 AM
I am going to try and make it there..as PGSM Sailor Venus. ^__^

Princess_Moon
07-10-2005, 05:09 PM
sat: princess serenity.

sun: princess kagyuu

i hope we can form a group.

EternalSerenity
07-10-2005, 05:14 PM
That would be cool! I hope to see you guys there!

Fallen)x(Angel
07-10-2005, 06:13 PM
oh, if only if only...

- I wasn't trying to finish Martel...

- I wasn't making a costume for my friend for her birthday...

- I'm not stuck making two other costume for friends...

would I cosplay as Sailor Saturn or Sailor Neptune. But alas, I can't join you guys this year. Hope to get some pictures of you guys though! ^_^

EternalSerenity
07-10-2005, 06:26 PM
Aww...well next year then? ^_^

Digital Blush
07-10-2005, 07:30 PM
if i get the cash i'll try my best to be there Usagi-chan xD as Super Sailor Venus :D i hope i can go so we can hang out with Ami-chan too O_O. i'll keep you updated :D

EternalSerenity
07-10-2005, 09:45 PM
definately keep me updated minako-chan!

Bluest Mercury
07-10-2005, 11:44 PM
fwee, I'll be there as Neo Princess Mercury(during the evening) and i MIGHT drag super sailor mercury with me, I dont know. I just seem to wear it alot and I dont want to over do it TT___TT.

WILLIE1
07-12-2005, 11:45 PM
Hi guys:)... I'm new to Cosplay and Sailor Moon:)... The only trouble is that I'm a guy and so I don't think that I'll be part of the cosplay unless you would like to to play as Tuxedo Mask, but if you already have someone for that role, then that's ok as like I said, I'm new to cosplay and I'm barely registered here:)

I hope that it will be a good time for you guys either way:)

Take care and I hope to hear from you all soon:)

Sailor M00N
07-12-2005, 11:45 PM
Yay for Sailor Moon cosplayers ^^ Lets see, is Anime FEST 3 or 4 days long? for some reason I can't remember *shrugs* ok well this is what I plan on taking:

Usagi's Anime Wedding Dress
Usagi's Junior High School Uniform
Classic Sailor Moon
(and if there is a fourth day) Anime Princess Serenity

I don't know which costume for which day, and actually I'm not 100% I'm going but I'm pretty sure I'll be there, I'd love to get more pics with ya'll. I can't remember if I got a picture of you or with you Eternal Serenity, but which ever I'll have to get a picture with you at Anime FEST ^^ And I'm looking forward to seeing you again Aimee ^_^ Ok guys, I'm off, if anything changes I'll try to keep you updated ;_; ... XD

EternalSerenity
07-12-2005, 11:49 PM
Hi guys:)... I'm new to Cosplay and Sailor Moon:)... The only trouble is that I'm a guy and so I don't think that I'll be part of the cosplay unless you would like to to play as Tuxedo Mask, but if you already have someone for that role, then that's ok as like I said, I'm new to cosplay and I'm barely registered here:)

I hope that it will be a good time for you guys either way:)

Take care and I hope to hear from you all soon:)

We don't have a tux. mask yet^_^ it's awesome that you're into Sailor Moon and cosplay, and welcome to cosplay.com! If you have any questions about SM, cosplay, afest or anything, feel free to pm me!

Yay for Sailor Moon cosplayers ^^ Lets see, is Anime FEST 3 or 4 days long? for some reason I can't remember *shrugs* ok well this is what I plan on taking:

Usagi's Anime Wedding Dress
Usagi's Junior High School Uniform
Classic Sailor Moon
(and if there is a fourth day) Anime Princess Serenity

I don't know which costume for which day, and actually I'm not 100% I'm going but I'm pretty sure I'll be there, I'd love to get more pics with ya'll. I can't remember if I got a picture of you or with you Eternal Serenity, but which ever I'll have to get a picture with you at Anime FEST ^^ And I'm looking forward to seeing you again Aimee ^_^ Ok guys, I'm off, if anything changes I'll try to keep you updated ;_; ... XD

See you there!

WILLIE1
07-12-2005, 11:53 PM
Sailor MOON?... Did you have a website that shows some pics of you in you SM costumes as well as like everyday pics of yourslef cos you look very familiar and I think that if it was your website then I thought that it was really cool, but if it wasn't your website then I appologise.

I'm new to cos play and SM, but I liked the 5 minutes of the first time I ever saw it on TV and I wanna see alot more of it:)

I hope that I can make it to one of these conventions cos they sound really fun:)

WILLIE1
07-12-2005, 11:55 PM
We don't have a tux. mask yet^_^ it's awesome that you're into Sailor Moon and cosplay, and welcome to cosplay.com! If you have any questions about SM, cosplay, afest or anything, feel free to pm me!

See you there!

EternalSerenity?... You're a gem:)... Thank you so much:)

I guess I should introduce myself to you guys:)... I'll open a new thread for my introduction:)

Thank you again and I must admit that I don't have any real fave SM characters yet, but so far it looks like Sailor Moon herself:)

EternalSerenity
07-12-2005, 11:56 PM
Awesome! Well, I hope you enjoy your time here!

WILLIE1
07-12-2005, 11:57 PM
Thank you again:)

EternalSerenity
07-12-2005, 11:58 PM
No problem! ^_^

WILLIE1
07-13-2005, 12:02 AM
YAY:)... I really like it here already, you wanna know something else?... This is the best birthday gift I could have cos it's my birthday today:)

I've already got a Tuxedo from all those pool tournaments I play in here:)... all I need is the mask, cape and hat:)

EternalSerenity
07-13-2005, 12:09 AM
Well, Happy Birthday! Thats awesome that you have a tux already!

WILLIE1
07-13-2005, 12:14 AM
thank you, I forgot to mention that it's 6:11 am here and I'll be going offline very soon, but I was gonna pm you later when I log in again, if you're ok with that:)... I don't want to be any bother to anyone on my first day here:)

Thank you again EternalSerenity and I look forward to hearing any advice that you have:)... Take care:),

Willie

AlphaWolfJason
07-13-2005, 10:24 AM
I'm considering doing a male version of Sailor Jupiter. I drew up a sketch awhile back, though my artistic skills are pathetic.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/alphawolfjason/mlaejup.jpg

Basically, I made the hair short and spiky, as that seems a more fitting cut (and since it would evoke images of electricity). I replaced the frontal bow with a tie and expanded the back of the collar into a cape, placing epilet-y things on the shoulders. The body becomes a button up shirt (so that the tie doesn't look out of place) with the sleeves past the shoulder cut off. And rather than the two flower earings, just a single one in the shape of a lightning bolt.

Not sure about a couple things, though:

Should the gloves be kept the same, or should they be altered in some way (I'm thinking of fingerless ones that go just beyond the wrist)?

As it seems like a male senshi would use a weapon of some sort to utilize his ability rather than hand motions, should a sword (or other weapon) be included?

I'm out!

EternalSerenity
07-13-2005, 11:37 AM
Thats really awesome! I like the idea of the fingerless gloves for a male version...seems a bit more manly to me! But that truly is a great idea! ^_^

WILLIE1
07-13-2005, 07:11 PM
Thank you for your advice EternalSerenity:) I really appreciate it:)

Pretty cool idea:)... I think that 'Fighting'/fingerless gloves would look really cool, I also watch a anime show called Dragonball Z and I know of a character called 'Trunks' who uses a sword:)... In fact I've noticed a similarity between Sailor Moon and Dragonball Z, but I'm not too sure what the similarity is.. oh well:)

I'll see if I can some up with an idea for a male version of Salor Moon herself, but I'll try it out and I hope that you guys like it, but I'll give it a go:)

Sailor M00N
07-14-2005, 06:55 AM
Sailor MOON?... Did you have a website that shows some pics of you in you SM costumes as well as like everyday pics of yourslef cos you look very familiar and I think that if it was your website then I thought that it was really cool, but if it wasn't your website then I appologise.

I'm new to cos play and SM, but I liked the 5 minutes of the first time I ever saw it on TV and I wanna see alot more of it:)

I hope that I can make it to one of these conventions cos they sound really fun:)

^^ Yes I do, thank you.

Oh, you should it's really good you'll love it ^^

They are, all the different things to do and people to see, they really are great.

Oh, btw ... Happy Belated Birthday ^^

WILLIE1
07-14-2005, 01:12 PM
Aww Thank you sooo mucH:)... I'll check out your website again and I must admit that I thought that it was pretty cool:)

I've never felt so welcome anywhere untill I've came here:)... thank you:)

I can't wait to move to the USA next year:), but I haven't decided which state to move to yet and I'm open to persuasion:)

Thank you again Sailor MOON:)

Princess_Moon
07-14-2005, 02:32 PM
Thats cool^^
I think im going to form a group.Not sure though

EternalSerenity
07-14-2005, 03:00 PM
Princess Moon just a quick question and don't take this the wrong way please! ^_^ Are you going to be attending AnimeFest Dallas or Anime Festival Orlando? Just wondering, cause I was sorta referring to the Dallas con. But no worries! ^_^ I just don't want you to miss out on finding sailor moon people for the Orlando con! And once again please don't take that the wrong way I just wanted to make sure ^_^;

WILLIE1
07-14-2005, 03:25 PM
I would love to be in a cosplay group with you guys:)

PinkSugarFarie
07-14-2005, 11:39 PM
ah a sailor moon group sounds like so much fun i dont know if i can have my school uniform Usagi from PGSM Live ready by then since i have to work on Yuna but ill try. i wish i could also finish Princess Sailor Moon from PGSM by then too but alas that will have to wait till Akon.

WILLIE1
07-15-2005, 12:17 AM
Cool:), I'll have to wiait till next year before I can make it as I'll be moving to the USA and most likely Texas, but I hope that it's really good for you all, but I'll be going next year as Tuxedo Mask, as I've already mentioned, but I'll hopefuly have a few other costume ready too:)

Take care and I'll hopefully see you all soon:)

Princess_Moon
07-15-2005, 11:44 AM
yeah i was reffering to the orlando one. sorry bout that

EternalSerenity
07-15-2005, 03:43 PM
It's ok, no worries ^_^

WILLIE1
07-18-2005, 06:07 PM
Hi Everyone:)... I got some great news for you:)... My friend Brandon has opened his on forum site and he has included 2 Sailor Moon forums, 1 for the anime and manga or general interest and the other for the LIVE ACTION show, if you would like to join this forum, it is free as you'd exoect it to be and you can register instantly:)

This is a notice for ALL Sailor Moon fans and I have already posted there and I'm looking forward to seeing you guys there:)

Take care everyone and I hope to see you all soon, but I'll still be most definitely be posting here too cos this is kinda like home for me here:)

Here's the link for it, but like I said I'll always post here too:)

http://p2.forumforfree.com/brandonsanimefo.html&sid=0d8e787e4f8aa5014827d35854b86d7f

Take care everyone and have fun:)

Sailor M00N
07-19-2005, 11:20 PM
Aww Thank you sooo mucH:)... I'll check out your website again and I must admit that I thought that it was pretty cool:)

I've never felt so welcome anywhere untill I've came here:)... thank you:)

I can't wait to move to the USA next year:), but I haven't decided which state to move to yet and I'm open to persuasion:)

Thank you again Sailor MOON:)

^^ thank you, it needs to be updated and pictures need to be added, I don't have that many pics on there. If you want to see all of them they're on my gallery here on Cosplay.com

This is a very warm community =P

Your welcome ^^

WILLIE1
07-20-2005, 03:36 AM
I like all the pics, I think that they're very cool ;cool::bigtu:

I meant to ask if I sent you a PM, but if not, then I'll send it to you as soon as possible cos I don't like to leave anyone out:)

I'm glad that I'm moving cos there's nothing left to keep me here in Ireland, it's boring here, but I'm a patient guy:)

Take care Sailor MOON and I hope to see more of your pics very soon:)

Willie

Sailor M00N
07-25-2005, 04:48 AM
Omfg, yes I'm so happy, I'm officially going to Anime FEST, ticket bought, place to stay, everything. I can't wait to see ya'll there ^^ We have to take lots of pictures *is bringing LOTS of film* =D