PDA

View Full Version : Thumb out for Katsu!

ChibiLikun
01-21-2003, 11:35 AM
Hey all. ChibiLiKun here. Anyone in the New york area who is free of room for their car/truck/automobile, to get to Virginia for katsu and Is willing to take on another passanger pwease get back to me.

My parents are going away in February, and it's right before the 14th and so I cant get to the bus station to take greyhound there....oy vey!

-Zach

Ranma Saotome
01-21-2003, 12:35 PM
Zach, you gotta stop making these handles bro. Ask Oshi, he might be able to help you.

ChibiLikun
01-21-2003, 01:44 PM
It's not my fault. I type in the handle and the password, and it tells me it doesnt exist or the password is wrong(When I know it isnt!!!)

But Oshi isn't going w/o his girlfriend on Valentines' Day!!

-Zach

Recca-kun
01-21-2003, 04:41 PM
*laughs* I wouldn't say stuff like that if he's your potential ride. ;)

As for forgetting your password you should be able to get a new one if you still use the same email (unless you used a fake account to register).

Ranma Saotome
01-23-2003, 12:44 AM
That's still up in the air Chibi Li kun.

Oshi
01-23-2003, 01:02 AM
She's either coming, or I'm not going Friday, 'nuff said o_o;;

And once again, not enough room in my car for yas, sorry -_-

sailor-moon
01-23-2003, 01:31 AM
zack, im sure you can get someone to take you to the bus station^^ you could always take a taxi to the bus station

ChibiLikun
01-23-2003, 11:06 AM
Yeah, My mom was saying that I could probably get a taxi to the bus station. (Where is the bus station?)

My costumes include:
Rain Card (CCS)
Li Syoaran( CCS)

and if I can do it quick enough Tony from Fatal Fury, he was in the second movie and was this 12 year old kid who's father was killed in combat, and he is really cool.

-Zach

Ranma Saotome
01-23-2003, 12:52 PM
http://www.greyhound.com - Check thier site.

BTW... Tony from FF2 would only work if someone was Terry Bogard.

digikoomi
01-23-2003, 03:40 PM
Oh~ I need people to take us back to NYC~ anyone have spcae free? we only have two people.

cosplaytrouble2
01-23-2003, 11:09 PM
Ranma,

I can do Tony by himself I want. He was by himself mostly for the entire movie except when he was protecting Terry from Wolfgang, and helping him regain his will to fight!

Besides, there must be at least 1-2 people cosplaying him at Katsucon, so I keep my eyes out I will have pictures taken.

-Zach