PDA

View Full Version : Gameworks Night

Freight
07-14-2005, 01:17 AM
I had an odd idea about cosplayers going to the nearby Gameworks for a few pics. Such as:

Vash the Stampede playing Time Crisis
Rock Lee and Gai testing their worth on DDR

It's an outside idea, but I wanted to see who might be interested.

RandomSchoolBoy
07-14-2005, 03:43 AM
PMX will have its own arcade right? I dont really remember seeing one last year [but then again i didnt really look] I love Con Arcades cause they always rent hard to find arcade games, some that arent even here yet ^^

And I hope the do a better job at organize the consle gaming room [if there is one] then AX. Why did the rent out a whole ballroom and line all the tvs up on one wall?

bakatatsu
07-14-2005, 02:18 PM
Yeah but the PMX arcade didn't have much last year. I'll doubt that they'll have much this time since its still only the second year. btw is there a gameworks near the LBCC?

shogun
07-14-2005, 03:41 PM
For Long Beach, we are leaning towards not having an arcade this year. There is a HUGE Gameworks across the street and it didn't seem worthwhile to compete against them. We will have one of our people talk to them about trying to do some promotions to get our attendees some discounts there.

Mike

Freight
07-14-2005, 07:08 PM
btw is there a gameworks near the LBCC?

Oh yeah. I took my crew to Long Beach to chill before the 'AX. Since 2002, where that open lot was next to the 'con center, they've built a GameWorks, an AMC 16 theater, a nightclub who's name escapes me, an Irish pub, and several restaurants and snack shops of varying types.

This is why I think it's cool if the AX rents the LBCC on a whole in 2007. There's a lot to do all around now.

Kaoruyogi
07-14-2005, 08:17 PM
You guys are talking about the stuff at the Pike. ^_^ I'm an LBC native. Basically there are restaurants there for every taste...there is a theatre yeah...we're gonna have a Laugh Factory soon...it may already be open but I'm not sure. The Gameworks is really awesome...I think there are bouncers or something at the door...but agin..I'm not sure. there's a Cold Stone...there are two clubs...both of which are 21+ only. The aquarium is right there...and the performing arts center...there's a ferris wheel at the Pike too...and a bowling alley. If you guys want to know what else is there feel free. ^_^;;

bakatatsu
07-15-2005, 02:05 PM
-_-;; that mens that there will be a lack of Japanese games right...?
Oh well I guess that i can spend my arcade money on more food

RandomSchoolBoy
07-15-2005, 05:52 PM
I just hope the Game Works has Para Para (Sp)

Its funny watching people play that game, specially guys

bakatatsu
07-15-2005, 08:23 PM
I just hope the Game Works has Para Para (Sp)

Its funny watching people play that game, specially guys

Its kindof scary....Im not used to watching guys para para

RandomSchoolBoy
07-16-2005, 03:23 AM
...rrriiiiiigggghhhhtt... when we were watching people play at AX you said that you only like to watch girls play :square: because it doesnt look cool when guys do it.....What they need is guitar freaks

Whaa??? Do I know You???

:Confused:

bakatatsu
07-16-2005, 11:14 AM
Ummmmmm -_-;;; when did i write that
Oh Taka-sempai its me, your best friend Ephraim