PDA

View Full Version : xmen at comic con 2003

jade_dragon
01-21-2003, 03:20 PM
hiya a group of friends and i are planning to go as xmen for the con and it used to be just 5 of us and now its getting bigger ,so the anyone is welcome to join the team if your going to 2003 comic con

the following xmen are taken
if they have a ? next to them it means the cosplayer hasnt decided yet

Cyclops
Jean Grey/Phoenix
Rogue
Gambit
Storm
Mystique
Beast
Wolverine
Magneto???
Polaris
Dark Phoenix?
Psylocke?
Nightcrawler

its going to be mix and match as no one likes yellow spandex :p ,it will be kinda like the xmen new dimension cover

were in need of a jublie badly as we have all the main characters but her

the group is discussing this topic at http://www.raiderquest.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=29

Neko Cathy
01-22-2003, 02:17 PM
Grr, too bad you can't make it to Katsucon because another group of my friends are going as X-men characters. :(

Mandy Mitchell
01-25-2003, 11:45 PM
I would love to go as Jubilee but I'm not sure if I'll make it to SDCC this year. I went as Jubilee back in SDCC2001.

A J
01-26-2003, 02:42 AM
*blink*
I decided! I'm Psylocke!!! :)
Uh right...?

jade_dragon
01-26-2003, 02:45 AM
woooohoo im speechless ,welcome fellow xmen
i'll add your name to the list .please stop in at that forum once in awhile so we still know your alive ^_^ soooooo happy

domestik
01-27-2003, 03:19 PM
... I found a yellow vinyl jacket that would just be insanely perfect for Jubilee at my friend's somewhat nearby Costume Castle. o_o

Unfortunately, neither I nor she are planning to run around as X-men until a little while later. ^^ Hopefully the jacket will still be available by then. x_x;

Good luck with finding a Jubilee. :X

Psyku
03-02-2004, 04:33 AM
wow.. you guys are sooOo cool.. how i wish cosplayers here in the philippines are like you.. @_@ by the way, may i know who your gambit is? its just that im a huuugge fan of his and i would just like to, well, see him ^^

kelldar
03-02-2004, 09:14 AM
If your friend decides not to, I'm definitely going as dark phoenix.