PDA

View Full Version : Armour Tips

Kikoro
01-21-2003, 02:49 PM
Ok, can any of you guys help me out. Im will be attending the CNAnime convention in good old Toronto in August. I will be wearing something that i have never even attempted before, a tight blue spandex suit! i will be going as a female saiyan warrior. (hopefully, still got some weight to loose, wish me luck!) i already have the plans to make a scouter but i really wanted to wear armour to make my character a little more obvious. it sucks when no one knows who or what you are.

I was wondering if you could give me some tips on how to go about making some armour, you know the kind that Vejita wears. all the saiyan armour ive seen looks pathetic, im sure there are lots of good armour like that out there that i havent seen but... anyway im ranting now. i was thinking something like sculpy or foamy, something other than cloth.

Arigato

TheLoneWolf
01-21-2003, 03:50 PM
Amethyst Angel has an excellent post in the game costumes section: "Armour for the fibreglass-phobic"
Check it out!

Amethyst Angel
01-21-2003, 10:12 PM
Hear ye! Hear ye! I just revamped my armormaking page, adding a brand spanking new section on my newly completed Saiyan Battle armor:

http://amethyst-angel.com/armormaking.html

I hope it's helpful...

AA