PDA

View Full Version : DOA/Streetfighter/KOF photoshoot

Jo_Canadian
07-15-2005, 02:41 AM
hey I was wondering if anyone is interested in doing a tournament style photoshoot, involving all the big names in fighting games...people can do tekken if they feel like it but i dont see it...I have been playing with the idea for a while. i was wondering if anyone wanted to come the beginning of august.

Vicky
07-15-2005, 08:02 AM
A little too short notice for me x_x; but i'll definately take pics~

Kaido Kaoru
07-15-2005, 09:50 AM
I'll go maybe to hang out and watch.... But sadlly alas that is too close for me...

I would need a Little time to throw SOME kinda costume together!!! But like the other person said....I'LLTAKE PICTURES!

~*~choji~*~

Alexia Ishtar
07-15-2005, 01:07 PM
Not enough notice to make a costume fore but I like the idea

Michi
07-15-2005, 03:01 PM
Beginning of August is when the other picnic is... Can we please not have so many things at one time? :P I'd love to take a fighting game photoshoot since that's what I seem to cosplay the most, but I'd rather it be another time. Maybe even after CN is done with so we're not worried about attending different gatherings while getting costumes ready, y'know?

Kohana
07-15-2005, 11:52 PM
I like the idea.....but can Tekken be thrown into the mix too?.... but I do have a DOA cosplay some where in my jungle of a closet...so either way I'm game...lol....

Jo_Canadian
07-16-2005, 01:09 AM
well after cna then...i didnt take into account how much crap was going on in the beginning of august

heki-chan
07-18-2005, 10:08 PM
oh this would be fun! Soul Calibur & Streetfighter all ready! ^_^V

Infini
07-18-2005, 11:58 PM
I might go, depending on where/when. <start location whining> Hopefully it isn't any further than Mississauga, otherwise I don't think I'll go. (Waterloo or Kitchener would be nice, but I would be the only one there.) <end location whining>
-_-;

I want to make C2 Ayane, and I keep talking about it and not working on it.

heki-chan
07-19-2005, 02:20 AM
I might go, depending on where/when. <start location whining> Hopefully it isn't any further than Mississauga, otherwise I don't think I'll go. (Waterloo or Kitchener would be nice, but I would be the only one there.) <end location whining>
-_-;

I want to make C2 Ayane, and I keep talking about it and not working on it.

ohohoh!! do it! *o*
I need to finish my Kasumi too, its been shoved in a corner for a year haha X_X; Yay for sidetrackedness! :reverse:

Infini
07-19-2005, 02:36 AM
ohohoh!! do it! *o*
I need to finish my Kasumi too, its been shoved in a corner for a year haha X_X; Yay for sidetrackedness! :reverse:

Yeah, I got almost all the fabric for it, made the bootcovers...and then hid everything in a sewing drawer. -_-;

If you make Kasumi, I'll definitely absolutely finish Ayane. ^_^ We can take nice pictures!

Alexia Ishtar
07-19-2005, 12:52 PM
If it's after CN then I can probably make it, any ideas where it'll be held?

Jo_Canadian
07-20-2005, 04:56 AM
im thinking we get it going at kariya park in mississaga...its got a bridge. a forest and what looks like the opening of temple...all good fight scenes. and i dont remember mentioning soul caliber but if you want to go for it...im cool like that

Infini
07-20-2005, 02:07 PM
Why not just consider it a "fighting game" photoshoot? Then people don't get left out if they wanna come.

Mekou
07-20-2005, 02:32 PM
I may join this. ^_^ There's a really adorable outfit from Tekken 5 that I want to make. =) It depends on when it is and such. If it's too soon after CNA then I won't be able to make it. ><;

Jo_Canadian
07-21-2005, 06:15 PM
you know. thats not a bad idea...this is now a fighting game photoshoot. thanks infini

Kohana
07-24-2005, 08:02 PM
umm, when would this photoshoot be taking place since most people waould prefer after CNA...So is going to be some time in September?

Infini
07-25-2005, 12:38 AM
How about late September/early October? It can be an autumn photoshoot. ^_^

heki-chan
07-25-2005, 04:07 AM
September sounds good! cuz DOA ish uber skimpy O_O and oct might get chilly ^_^

Michi
07-25-2005, 02:07 PM
Though a lot of female-type gaming costumes tend to be skimpy, not all of them are~ There's a certain Kasumi I wanna do that actually covers all of her and would be great for colder cons/times.

I dunno what I'd wear for this. I hope I get a few more choices completed by September. T_T *needs a sewing machine*

Jo_Canadian
07-25-2005, 06:07 PM
im thinking perhaps the second weekend in sept. it shouldnt be to cold then but for those of us males with the overtly thick costumes it wont be death in the sun neither