PDA

View Full Version : Group ideas?

Paul Soth
07-16-2005, 11:37 AM
Since we're connected now, this may be a good chance to throw in any ideas for group projects anyone may be interested in. I'm not working on anything at the moment, so I'm kinda open.

Personally, I would love to try a Cave Story group. It wouldn't be too hard, actually.

SakkaRosette
07-21-2005, 03:14 AM
If you name something I'm familiar with I'd be happy to join in....:-)

Amaya
07-21-2005, 09:13 PM
Same here ^^ Only half hour from columbus so I have no problem getting there.

SakkaRosette
07-25-2005, 05:15 PM
"Ah, man....Ikasucon's over..."

No freakin doubt!! That was the best con I've ever been to, period. And going on my luck with cons, it'll be the best I'll ever go to.

Amaya
07-25-2005, 08:33 PM
"Ah, man....Ikasucon's over..."

No freakin doubt!! That was the best con I've ever been to, period. And going on my luck with cons, it'll be the best I'll ever go to.

Amen. It was a good con overall (except for that asian guy trying to take inapropriate pictures of pretty much every cosplayer there). Personally I enjoyed Ohayocon more. Much bigger :bigtu:

Ok, Ok, back on topic. It would be fun to do some kind of group. Maybe we could all do one for Ohayocon 6 (for those of you going). That would be fun :cool:

Paul Soth
07-31-2005, 12:27 AM
I suggest cave story since it's a great freeware game with a lot of charm, and also aside from the monsters, the characters have rather budget-frendly designs. One has really gotta give it a look: http://www.gameflaws.com/cavestory/