PDA

View Full Version : "Unfinished" Britney Spears

final testament
01-21-2003, 08:37 PM
I know I know. Not everynody likes Britney but, *smacks everyone* What's wrong with you..she's HOT!! Anyways, I like the way the eyes came out but, That damn nose was giving me hell for some odd reason?
I'm not sure weather I should even finish the pic? I humbly open the floodgates to your critiques! (Maryssa, I'm looking in your direction.)

final testament
01-21-2003, 08:41 PM
It didn't post up...here ya go!!

KitsuNessa
01-21-2003, 08:44 PM
lol, you had trouble w/ the nose cuz it's fucked up in real life!!!!
HAHA
if you finish it, give her a better nose, even if she doesn't really have a good one!!

final testament
01-21-2003, 09:02 PM
HAHAHAHAHAH...Hi Nessa!! Actually, Yeah now that I think about it! Her nose is fucked up.

Nine
01-21-2003, 09:14 PM
The picture actually looks more like Shakira than Britney Spears.. ^^; Awesome work though, it's really realistic!

final testament
01-21-2003, 09:29 PM
(tilts head) You think so?? Shakira huh? (gets idea for next pic)
Hmmmm, well as long as it looks ok I'm happy!!!!

XLainoftheWired
01-21-2003, 09:51 PM
its great artistic ability, thats the best comment I can give as I dislike her. And no i dont think shes hot. I dont find too many white women attractive for some reason, call me crazy. Its not like I wont date one, I just am simply more attracted to... asian girls, man I sound like an idiot... dont hate me :curls in ball:

BlueLady
01-21-2003, 10:05 PM
I really love the realism of this one!! You really breathed life into her. The only thing I have to say is that the mouth may be a bit small so she looks a bit younger but that is a stylistic choice, not an artistic critsism.

Miroku
01-22-2003, 12:45 AM
Looks great. But, I dont think it looks like Britney Spears. Maybe I dont spend that much time staring at her, but I only see a little resemblance. Great pencil work:)

LuckInSpades
01-22-2003, 02:09 AM
She's only hot if you set her on fire with some kerosene and a flamethrower.

KANEDA
01-22-2003, 05:04 AM
Originally posted by LuckInSpades
She's only hot if you set her on fire with some kerosene and a flamethrower.

LOL brilliant!
yeah.. Britney ...she ain't much to look at really...
pop stars need to die.

Aya Mikage
01-22-2003, 10:02 AM
the nose!!! XD hahahahaaa lol

XLainoftheWired
01-22-2003, 11:49 AM
>pop stars need to die

no!!! Utada Hikaru deserves eternal life and youth!!! no britney on the other hand....

WitchofEastwick
01-22-2003, 04:24 PM
WOW! that's amazing! I wish I could draw as good as that!

final testament
01-23-2003, 10:32 AM
Thank you.

Mana
01-23-2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by XLainoftheWired
I just am simply more attracted to... asian girls, man I sound like an idiot... dont hate me :curls in ball:

dun worry, I'm like that with asian guys! :thumbsup:

that's a cool drawing, though. Nice attention to detail :bigtu:

Miyu
01-23-2003, 01:54 PM
The only reason the nose is off is because the bridge is slanted a bit too high, love. Otherwise the drawing is absolutely stunning. You take pictures and capture them in pencil better than anyone I've met. The shading is what really amazes me, considering as an artist I know how truely difficult that can be. The eyes, shape of face, bone structure, cheekbones, hairline and lips are very Britney. The nose isn't that bad; it can be fixed easily.

And as for Britney herself, I think she is HOT! I mean Shakira and Christina are hotter IMHO, but damn guys... Britney is fine!! Look at her! I mean she's no stick, she has curves and she's healthy-looking... that's a nice change from society's usual "must be skinny to be attractive" bullshit.

That's just my opinion though. :P

*cuddles Alan* ^_^

BlueLady
01-24-2003, 08:38 PM
I'm going to risk the wrath from advertising here, but testament, you should join conceptart.org It is a mecca for artists and there are large amount of professionals that give great advice. Also there are alot of students and amatures that all want to help and be helped. you hould ceck it out if you haven't already.

final testament
01-24-2003, 08:40 PM
*says again* OOOOOOOHHHHH!!! That right there is a great honor!! *gives Bluelady a hug in gratitude* I'll most definately check that out! *goes there now!!*

final testament
01-24-2003, 08:50 PM
OOOOHHH YEAH!!! Thank you Bluelady!!! This website KICKS SHITLOADS OF ASS!!!!!!

BlueLady
01-24-2003, 10:48 PM
ha ha.. glad you like it.. I've been lurking for weeks and I finally officialy joined..
Have fun!!!!

Miyu
01-26-2003, 02:54 PM
*points to alan's new avatar!* ME! O_O

awwwwwwwwwww~!!! ^___^ <3

final testament
01-26-2003, 03:01 PM
hehehehe. My master plan is WoRkInG!!!! Muahahhaahha!!