PDA

View Full Version : Alice In Wonderland

Winters Knight
07-17-2005, 01:14 PM
Hullo, it's Jenn (see I'm not dead). I'm just looking for four cosplayers in the charlottesville area who would be interested in coming to possibly regular tea parties (this is just a thought at the moment) as costume alice in wonderland characters. (I'm going to ask Lizzie specfically to be Alice). The four characters I'm thinking are the March Hare, The White Rabbit, The Cheshire Cat.. and the fourth is really up for grabs. I have a tea set that can serve six, so I figured that would be neat. Basically the idea is to set up a tea party out in either a park or one of the schools with plenty of extra chairs and some regular styrocups or something as well as the actual characters' real cups. So basically we'd set up a sort of an interactive show of a mad tea party. I've heard of this being done in other places and I so would love to do this here. Just tell me what you guys think.

~Jenn

Riji
07-17-2005, 04:40 PM
(I'm going to ask Lizzie specfically to be Alice)
It's cause I have blonde hair, isn't it? XD :thumbsup: Hehe, yeah, I'll do it, but can I do a little bit more of an original design Alice than what she specifically wears?

Winters Knight
07-17-2005, 08:09 PM
heck yeah doll, I'll lend you my voluminous petticoats for it too. Make her as gothy and weird as you want. If you want any help or ideas I'm right here. And .. not compleeetely cause of the blonde hair.. Alice Liddell had dark hair .. disney just felt like making her blonde. You just have the Alice-y look ^_^. Yay! we were one, and now we are two.

~ The Mad Jenn

Star_Angel
07-17-2005, 09:31 PM
I can always do a red queen, or really anything else. just let me know. when would you do this to since we all start school soon and you'll be out of town then also?

Winters Knight
07-17-2005, 11:56 PM
actually I'll be in town this semester and probably next, going to piedmont. Red queen would be awesomeness ^_^. That's three for the team. Really we'd do it whenever we could get at least four of us at a time together to do it. Not sure when precisely yet.

Riji
07-18-2005, 12:25 AM
actually I'll be in town this semester and probably next, going to piedmont.
Really? Awesome! I'm starting at UVA this semester, so we'll still both be in the same town! :jjacks:

gargoylekitty
08-12-2005, 03:27 PM
Eep! I'm sooooooooooooo happy my school's drama, which I'm apart of, is putting on Alice in Wonderland as our fall production, I plan on helping with costumes and maybe trying out, more of a techie but this is too good to pass up! *dances*