PDA

View Full Version : Fullmetal Alchemist Gathering

Fullmetal
07-17-2005, 06:35 PM
I was wondering if there should be an fma gathering at PMX, this is going to be my first year there so i don't know where it should be held or what day since i'm not sure what days im going i would like to go all days to it, but it depends on a lot of things. So if anyone want to organise one come up with the area, time, and day for me and i'll make sure i can go at least that day.

shogun
07-27-2005, 05:44 PM
Yay! We just picked up one (and possibly two) FMA GoH's! Announcements are being written.

Mike

xmissxhellx
07-28-2005, 12:35 AM
im still trying to work out how im getting to PMX but im really itchin to go!! ^-^

well, if i do, i just might go as an FMA character, but thats still undecided so if i do then ill lecha know!! ^-^

edelric
07-30-2005, 12:47 AM
Well im almost positive im going and hopefully i can get my edward elric costume done in time if not i'll definitely have it done by anime vegas

SeraMuun
07-30-2005, 02:58 AM
im planning on going to pmx.. i'll be Hawkeye ^_^ whens the time going to be set for?

Fullmetal
07-30-2005, 07:14 PM
yeah so where and when should we have it any ideas?

shogun
08-01-2005, 01:47 AM
Wow, it looks like FMA will be the big theme for this year's PMX. There had better be a lot of FMA costumes...

Mike

Devi Dark Wolf
08-01-2005, 03:42 AM
I'll try my very hardest to get Roy Mustang done for PMX, but the possibility is slim...

Devi

shogun
08-09-2005, 01:03 AM
Pacific Media Expo is proud to welcome Mr. Seiji Mizushima as its Director Guest of Honor.

Mr. Mizushima has directed a number of hit shows including Dai-Guard, Slayers Next, and Shaman King (FoxBox Network). He has built a loyal audience through the TV series, Fullmetal Alchemist(Cartoon Network). He was also the director of the critically-acclaimed Fullmetal Alchemist movie that debuted in Japan in July 2005.

Chizome
08-29-2005, 03:19 PM
I'm planning as going as Pride, from the game. (They are different, no way in hell am I going to crossplay as Fuhrer Bradley *shudder*) I just need to finish it >.>

Squall
09-02-2005, 10:43 AM
Well since Mr. Seiji Mizushima panel is on Saturday at 2 pm, I'll go ahead and setup a gathering before hand and also one at 1pm on Sunday since there's an open slot before the masq. If no one can make those, then no worries.