PDA

View Full Version : Who's coming again next year?

Shadow-chan
07-18-2005, 12:36 PM
I'm just curious as to who will be joining us again next year! =D

Kendle
07-18-2005, 12:39 PM
Me and the rest of the sand team will be coming and probably be helping out as well.

Naruto_Girl
07-18-2005, 01:10 PM
Myself and my friend who was Hermione from Harry Potter are planning to attend again next year!

I WILL get her into a Naruto character costume by then!

*laughs*

AncientWanderer
07-18-2005, 02:00 PM
*raises hand* OH OH ME! PICK ME!! *hops up and down*

archergirl2000
07-18-2005, 03:16 PM
I'll be back for sure XD

IWantYouItachi
07-18-2005, 03:42 PM
I'll be back for sure! And not even the fires of hell will stop me! mwhaha!

AkumaRaven
07-18-2005, 03:54 PM
I'll obviously be there. XD Yay for being a Director! I miss you guys already... T_T

Shadow-chan
07-18-2005, 05:02 PM
Yes i agree...i got more love and attention while there than i do here normally... :blubber:

Stephy
07-18-2005, 08:02 PM
I'm going to be there next year =D -was a member of the burger king crew and asked cloud, dark, and vash to wear a burger king crown and took pics of them-
For everyone here that was at the "Unofficial Yaoi Panel" for most of the day, ENVY IS A GUY! -pokes Gina- Gina, did you know you were still wearing the 'Envy is a guy' sign on your back at the ending ceremonies?? xD

Lady_Sodina
07-18-2005, 10:39 PM
Stephy- Check the photo thread, I have a pic of Cloud wearing the BK crown ;)

I should be coming next year, already been talking to Cloud about possibly rooming with him again, we'll see though, if rides and accomodations work out in my favor, should be going again.

Brita_Lee
07-18-2005, 11:36 PM
Most definately will be there! Hopefully you guys have better luck with dealers next year, but even if not a dealer is there, I will be, cause you guys rock!

Elemental
07-19-2005, 12:49 AM
^_^ I may be able to attend, if it's not run against Toronto trek next year. They'll probably have more luck inviting dealers too, since a lot of the anime dealers I see at cons were at Trek. It makes more sense for them to go to an established con in a central location than a small one far in the suburbs. :D

Nagii
07-19-2005, 03:10 PM
we have our dates for 2006, but does anyone know what TT is?

dani
07-19-2005, 07:36 PM
we have our dates for 2006, but does anyone know what TT is?
July 7-9, 2006 will be the 20th Toronto Trek.

Cheers

Dani

Schubuttercup
07-19-2005, 08:01 PM
yay GCAF, see me there with a bunch of my friends!

Stephy
07-20-2005, 12:48 AM
o_o i just saw something about GCAF on tv...and i saw me and my friends. lol. we were talking to that Griffin guy about yaoi XD at least they didn't interview us cuz that would've been horrible.Lady_Sodina, i saw that pic before i came to post in this thread XD you took it at the same time as me and my friends didn't you? -dances- i hugged lots of people at the end of the GCAF. I miss you all. T.T

heki-chan
07-20-2005, 04:11 AM
I'd like to check this out next year ^_^

Curious though: what are you attendance # estimates for 2006? My sister is interested in getting a table, but she wanted me to ask this first ^_^ thankssss

sasuke88
07-20-2005, 08:32 AM
just wanted to say that GCAF went really well for its first time,

I am sure more people will be there next year,

best of luck

Nagii
07-20-2005, 09:58 AM
I'd like to check this out next year ^_^

Curious though: what are you attendance # estimates for 2006? My sister is interested in getting a table, but she wanted me to ask this first ^_^ thankssss

Well we expect it to grow from our amount this year. BTW we had 330 attendees at GCAF this year O_O. Still in shock over it.

Kendle
07-20-2005, 10:44 AM
Hey Heki-Chan, I saw you at Anime North. You and your group were awesome! I hope to see you at GCAF next year.

*SilverSkye*
07-20-2005, 05:06 PM
YEAH I'd love to come back next year! It was quite an adventure to get up there this year ~_~* but hopefully next year will be easier.

I quite enjoyed myself at the con, thank you guys for putting it on! I will admit, when I first showed up I had my doubts, but once the party got started and I met people, the experience was enjoyable!

I actually want to rent an artists table next year with my buddy! We'll have to arange all that then, but it just looked like a lot of fun!! And in that way, I could get some support for myself for school ^_^* AND help the GCAF grow! \^O^/

Ooh, btw I was StarFyre at this con! I just joined this message board, so bear with me! :thumbsup:

Lady_Sodina
07-20-2005, 08:12 PM
o_o i just saw something about GCAF on tv...and i saw me and my friends. lol. we were talking to that Griffin guy about yaoi XD at least they didn't interview us cuz that would've been horrible.Lady_Sodina, i saw that pic before i came to post in this thread XD you took it at the same time as me and my friends didn't you? -dances- i hugged lots of people at the end of the GCAF. I miss you all. T.T
*laughz* Yeah, probably... If I saw other people taking pictures, chances are I jumped in to take some too ^^"

Brita_Lee
07-20-2005, 09:04 PM
YEAH I'd love to come back next year! It was quite an adventure to get up there this year ~_~* but hopefully next year will be easier.

I quite enjoyed myself at the con, thank you guys for putting it on! I will admit, when I first showed up I had my doubts, but once the party got started and I met people, the experience was enjoyable!

I actually want to rent an artists table next year with my buddy! We'll have to arange all that then, but it just looked like a lot of fun!! And in that way, I could get some support for myself for school ^_^* AND help the GCAF grow! \^O^/

Ooh, btw I was StarFyre at this con! I just joined this message board, so bear with me! :thumbsup:

EEE! You were Starfyre?! Thats so cool! I remember you! You were neat! You had an awesome costume, as well as Raven. How did you make those "jewel" thingys on your costumes?

*SilverSkye*
07-20-2005, 09:30 PM
EEE! You were Starfyre?! Thats so cool! I remember you! You were neat! You had an awesome costume, as well as Raven. How did you make those "jewel" thingys on your costumes?

WEE! This is cool that you remember me!! What were you dressed as?? ^_^

Actually, those gems were just halves of wooden eggs I bought at Micheals! Then I bought some metalic green paint and painted about 3 layers on them! I was afriad they wouldn't work, but people have comment on them so happy me! ^_^

::blushes:: thank you for your comment on my costume though! I worked hard on it, and I'm glad you liked it!

*SilverSkye*
07-20-2005, 09:32 PM
OMG I remember you after looking at your profile!! You were Serge and Nuriko!! OMG you had the most beautiful singing voice!!!

Nice to find you on the net!! ^_^

Brita_Lee
07-20-2005, 10:39 PM
OMG I remember you after looking at your profile!! You were Serge and Nuriko!! OMG you had the most beautiful singing voice!!!

Nice to find you on the net!! ^_^

Whee! Thankyou!

archergirl2000
07-20-2005, 10:56 PM

I saw you at the jpop idol thing, I was killing myself laughing at your actions, XD Your skit was great too :D I was the weird naruto girl , you know the "does this make me look fat" skit lol

Brita_Lee
07-21-2005, 10:25 AM
I saw you at the jpop idol thing, I was killing myself laughing at your actions, XD Your skit was great too :D I was the weird naruto girl , you know the "does this make me look fat" skit lol

That skit was cute! I enjoyed very much! :rockon:

Traxbaby
07-23-2005, 02:02 PM
I will returning because of this. Copied from Bosslady's Deviantart account:

" Now GCAF 2006 is in the works already, lots of planning to do. But you can look for old events that everyone loved including the Pocky Social, Japandamoniumn, Masq and more with a bunch of new events. Look for Cosplay Volleyball this year and...many many other's that we didn't do because of lack of space or time, which ever came first."

yay

IWantYouItachi
07-23-2005, 06:32 PM
I'd have to say I was extremely disappointed when I didn't get to play volleyball. *sucks at volleyball* That was actually the deciding factor that made me want to go... And then! The only reason I came sunday was to go into Fruits Basket Japandamonium... and you canceled it on me <.<

Lady_Sodina
07-23-2005, 10:00 PM
Man, I was so upset when I heard cosplay volleyball was cancelled too >< I was definately looking forward to that, but man... so many other things went awesome during the con *looks forward to the shonen/shoujo auction again*