PDA

View Full Version : Guests you want to see at NDK '06!

Ayvina
07-18-2005, 09:19 PM
I was looking for a place to put this where someone running NDK could see, but my best bet is here ^^; I am trying to see who everyone wants to see at NDK. Personally, I'd love to see Piano Squall at NDK this year. I met him at KuniCon and he was absolutely wonderful. He was nice to everyone and cracked jokes left and right. It was great. Also he has such great skills on the piano! So I am really rallying for him to be invited to go to NDK!

Also it'd be fun to have Colleen Clikenbeard, Laura Bailey and Mookie from Dominic Deegan. Hehe ^^

Pink Spider
07-18-2005, 11:32 PM
I would love see Piano Squall! I didn't know hw went to Kuni Con....I didn't attend. I really would love if he came. As far as voice actors go, I would personaly love to see Johnny Yong Bosch...just because I lurve his voice xD.

ashleyohtori
07-19-2005, 12:42 AM
I need to see CRISPIN FREEMAN. I just missed his panel a few years ago and I was extremely dissapointed. He is such a talented voice actor and he was planning to come to NDK last year, but unfortunately had other plans. We should try to get him back this year!

Oooooh! PIANO SQUALL! Let's hope he comes to NDK! I have heard so many good things about him and I just want to share in the experiences!

Ashley

Beverly
07-19-2005, 02:33 AM
Greg Ayres, 'cause I keep missing him. ;_; I missed him at Acen in Azmaria.

Ayvina
07-19-2005, 07:34 PM
Greg Ayres would be great to have! He was supposed to be at KuniCon, but he didn't come...nor did Chris Patton. We need both of them ;.; And Hilary Haag just to have them all together hehe ^^

Angelika
07-19-2005, 10:24 PM
I agree with Beverly Greg Ayres should so come next year. :angel:

Riverspell
09-20-2005, 11:04 PM
omg, they should bring Brad Swaile back. He was the coolest guy since ever ^_^

I went to KuniCon, but I didn't meet Piano Squall.. :-/ oh well. Oh, and Deb Rabbai was super awesome, too!

JLAmazonWarrior
09-21-2005, 07:25 PM
Piano Squall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curucar
09-21-2005, 08:24 PM
I need to see CRISPIN FREEMAN. I just missed his panel a few years ago and I was extremely dissapointed. He is such a talented voice actor and he was planning to come to NDK last year, but unfortunately had other plans. We should try to get him back this year!

I second that!! I was so sad when I learned that he cancelled last year. -_- It would also be nice to have more Japanese voice actors, not just directors and producers.

AnimeFreak_18
09-21-2005, 11:34 PM
Greg Ayres would be great to have! He was supposed to be at KuniCon, but he didn't come...nor did Chris Patton. We need both of them ;.; And Hilary Haag just to have them all together hehe ^^
I know this is dumb but who are they again?

lady_artemis
09-22-2005, 12:26 AM
I know this is dumb but who are they again?

They're really popular American voice actors who workmostly with A.D.Vision. I'd also like to add Luci Christian to the list of people I want to see. XD And I so want to meet Greg Ayers! He sounds like such a cool person!! :3

Kisanzi
09-22-2005, 05:22 PM
It's so weird...I was going to e-mail something like this about Piano Squall to the NDK directors. But I agree with the need in getting Piano Squall. He was absolutely amazing at Kunicon and he's a nice person. I also second the notion of getting Crispin Freeman he's a great voice actor that I'd really like to hear some panels from!

LunarYoma
09-25-2005, 08:32 PM
Pimao Squall & Steve Bennett

TinyVioletStar
10-05-2005, 12:25 AM
Id definitely want to see laura bailey, and you might get a lot of these-vic mignogna(sp?)

phantomthief
01-04-2006, 12:33 PM
SECOND VIC MIGNOGNA! *ahem* He's the english voice actor for Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist, Dark Mousy from DNAngel, Kurz Webber from FullMetal Panic!, Gawl from Generator Gawl, and a slew of other awesomeness.

I met him at Anime Weekend Atlanta last year and he's one of the nicest people you can meet =^.^=

Maybe we can drag over Travis Willingham (Roy's VA from FMA) and have them battle it out >.>

~Ari-chan

Thatz
01-05-2006, 12:18 PM
Greg Ayres should come next year!!! I totally agree!!!! XD

Totchikun
01-06-2006, 12:09 AM
Piano Squall and Crispin Freeman all the way!!!