PDA

View Full Version : Yami No Matsuei or Fruit Basket anyone?

SohjiroX
01-21-2003, 11:23 PM
I'm going to be going to alot of cons mostly fanime AX and animagic and yaoi, out state ones are Otakon and two others, if anyone is going to be doing any of Yami or Fruit, lets meet up and take some pics or start a group at the con and think of doing a small skit or just making things look good, Im or PM me or email, thanks late

K_Valentine
01-22-2003, 02:31 AM
Possible Kyo for Ani-Magic, possibly AX if I get the hair right by then.

ThatYaoiBoy
01-22-2003, 02:15 PM
For Otakon a group of my friends are doing Yami (I sadly couldn't join for other costume reasons). For Katsucon me and a friend of mine is holding a Fruits Basket group.

Chiri
01-22-2003, 04:35 PM
Kinda pointless ta say, buut I plan on doing Kyo maybe next year or if I finish my OVA II Tasuki costume @_@ But the Kyo costume prolly won't happen dis year <too busy>

-chiri :D

SohjiroX
01-22-2003, 10:46 PM
cool, I am in a group for yami in yaoi con and I am meeting them or some at these cons as well.

Baka Neko
01-24-2003, 11:32 PM
I'm going to both AX & Fanime as Ayame so I'm available so to speak ^^

*BakaNeko*

ThatYaoiBoy
01-25-2003, 10:24 AM
Bahhh we need an Ayame for Katsucon x_x and a good looking Hatsuharu XD

Chiri
01-25-2003, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by ThatYaoiBoy
Bahhh we need an Ayame for Katsucon x_x and a good looking Hatsuharu XD

Bwahhhh ^_^ Mah friend Mits ish prolly gonna be Hatsuharu when I go as Kyo (prolly to Otakon, BAAF, Boston con...etc .. blah)..:D But then again...we're both girls crossdressing so it'd be a good-looking female Hatsuharu ;)

-chiri

ThatYaoiBoy
01-25-2003, 01:59 PM
lol ^^ spiffy

SohjiroX
01-25-2003, 08:17 PM
I'll be at Otacon I know that so I cant wait to see you there.

Chiri
01-26-2003, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by SohjiroX
I'll be at Otacon I know that so I cant wait to see you there.

^^;; I'm definitely going to Otakon as OVA II Tasuki...not sure about Kyo for this year though (it'll prolly be a 2004 costume)

Since his outfit seems easy, I might be able to do it and wear it when I have a free chance ^_^;; bwah hah hah....but, I'll have to use the Tasuki wig for Kyo as well O_o;

...<cough>...anyways...I'm definitely gonna be Kyo either this year or in '04 ^^;; Same goes for meh sexy Hatsuharu :devil: :D

-chiri ;)

Luna
02-12-2003, 11:27 PM
Be ware...I am soooooooooo glomping all Ayames I can find at AX and Fanime this year...heheheh....might pull Ritsu together, but not sure.....actually, since I dyed my hair black, I might even try to make Akito....although I hate him....lol

Koumori
02-13-2003, 07:16 AM
We should have Shigure, Kagura and Ayame at Otakon.

ThatYaoiBoy
02-13-2003, 09:07 AM
.__. too bad I'm not doing Fruits Basket for Otakon, only for Katsu ^__^ WHICH IS TOMORROW! WEEE x__x god I need to work..

Carmila
02-13-2003, 11:25 AM
If I see a Yami cosplay, I think I would die. I love that show sooo much!

SohjiroX
02-24-2003, 08:35 PM
well just to reply back since I've been gone, I am still doing this for those cons, mostly fanime and AX now but I am still on for the rest so please reply back as soon as you can, thanks, or email me.

Nene
02-25-2003, 04:45 PM
Anou ne...

Me and my friends are thinking about doing a shikigami group from Yami no Matsuei (dunno how we're gonna get the colors right, though -x_x;; ) to the Otakon this year... yup. -o_o;; -^-^-

SeymourMother
02-27-2003, 04:10 AM
Go with Yami no Matsuei!! *grins*

Carmila
02-27-2003, 01:28 PM
I may be doing Maria Wong from Yami for Otakon. I have everything except for the wig right now, but we shall see. If I do I am not sure if I am going as Regular or Vampire Maria.

SeymourMother
02-27-2003, 02:56 PM
LOL I wannna get pics.

LadyXara
02-28-2003, 08:52 AM
Me and some friends are doing a Fruits Basket group and are meeting with some people on Sunday at Otakon for pics ^^ Anyone is welcome to come ^^ There will be more details closer to the date but there is a string going in the Otakon section ^^

Oooohhhh Yami cosplayers ...Our little group might do that for Neko ^^ We can't decide lol

Nene
02-28-2003, 10:17 PM
Me and my friends were thinking about doing some of the Shikigami (in their human forms) for the otakon...and on Sunday to the Otakon I'm gonna be party Momiji for a bit -^ ^-

Shinobu
03-02-2003, 01:41 PM
Neh Kyou-kun my mom had informed me that I cannot go to Shoujocon, and I must go to Otakon instead ><
I think it will be a nice experience for me, since I will be getting autographs from nice guests and having more events, going for three days, and it will be my fist con with over 1,000 people attending ^^;;
I might be Yuki for your group if you need one, I need to work out this cosplay schedual since I want to be Seraphim from Megatokyo, Renge from Flame of Recca, and now someone from my anime club wanted me to cosplay as Sakura for her CCS group, Ill need to work this out, maybie drop the Renge idea...

Vialoi Ketsueke
03-03-2003, 09:54 AM
I might make an apperance as Muraki during Otakcon. I try to be him at least one time during each convention I go to. Sometimes my friend does Hisoka with me.. She probably won't at Otakcon though.

Recca-kun
03-03-2003, 01:34 PM
I'll be wearing Sohma Kyo at probably every con this year...

I'd like to do Tsuzuki at some point, but not this year...

And Shinobu please let me know when you do cosplay Renge. ^_^

Shinobu
03-03-2003, 10:19 PM
oo so there will be two kyous? I was reffering to sohjiro, but yay the more nekos the better. ^__^
My Renge costume is basically done, all I need is another matching belt and some extra material to make the sleeves flow more...
I might force my brother to be Kurei with me but are you being Recca, Recca-kun? We should get some pics together. Ill tell you the exact day Ill wear it closer to the con and I get things all planned.

Psychotic Jei
03-09-2003, 07:11 PM
*stumbles upon thread* I'm going to be going as Tsuzuki to AX on Thursday. And there will be a YnM group at 3pm on that day. I will also be going to Y-con as Tsuzuki for the masq. So~

Nene
03-09-2003, 07:51 PM
Wow...I posted twice here..->>;; Sorry! 'm slow and never noticed my first post...and very forgetful...arara..-^ ^;;;

digikoomi
03-09-2003, 09:04 PM
well I use to wear Hisoka costume to every con ^^ll that become my normal cloth right before I change into real costume

Psychotic Jei
03-10-2003, 01:06 PM
Heh =O Costume without being a costume.