PDA

View Full Version : Planned Photoshoots?

kitsunered
07-20-2005, 09:55 PM
Are there any planned photoshoots for Dragon*Con so far? I'm curious about group shoots and the possibility of private shoots as well. I'm going to have a fair amount of costuming with me this year and am definitely looking for excuses to get my picture taken. :)

Fyremistress
07-20-2005, 11:07 PM
oh? so it seems we will have a good handful of "goddess" dawns this year.
so far ive heard of nothing yet

kitsunered
07-21-2005, 09:54 PM
oh? so it seems we will have a good handful of "goddess" dawns this year.
so far ive heard of nothing yet

*shrug* My costume for the contest this year is just something little and fun so I can participate. I'm really not making an overall effort to compete. After doing the costume for so many years I'm starting to burn out with actually competing, so I'm mainly still participating for fun and to hang out with the other girls.

Hikaruchan
07-21-2005, 10:28 PM
I know that there is a Sailor Moon shoot planned, think the planned time currently is Saturday @ 4

And if anime contest is not really close to parade, there was talk of trying to get a Full Metal Alchemist group together for Saturday parade and pictures

Eurobeat King
07-22-2005, 01:19 AM
There won't be any PRIVATE PHOTOSHOOTS since Admin isn't attending Dragoncon this year.. I believe I may be the only moderator attending, and I'll be taking lots of pictures again this year (I need to make up for the lack of pics I took at SDCC 2005.. :thumbsup: ) but I will be doing my usual FREE PHOTOSHOOTS which is basically if I don't find you in costume first you come up and say hello, and I'll take anywhere between 2-10 pictures of you, depending on your costume, props, poses, etc. :) You just need to cross paths with me during the weekend, or just stay in a specific spot for a little while, and I eventually will find you. (Marriott lower lobby during the day, and Hilton lobby during the evening.) ;) I plan to go back n' forth between each throughout the day, and then STAY in the Hilton come the evening and go up and down between the lobby and lower level (like where the DAWN contest is) I'll be wearing normal clothes so I'll pretty easy to find.. :skidude2:

Tyrus
07-25-2005, 11:18 AM
I'll be photographing as much as possible at D*Con this year (as usual), and I'm hoping to put together a few shoots. Currently in the works, I'm trying to help someone organize a video game character one. Anyone interested in that?

Kitsunered, If you're interested in getting some pics let me know, and maybe we can work something out.

Thanks

kitsunered
07-25-2005, 04:30 PM
There won't be any PRIVATE PHOTOSHOOTS since Admin isn't attending Dragoncon this year.. I believe I may be the only moderator attending, and I'll be taking lots of pictures again this year (I need to make up for the lack of pics I took at SDCC 2005.. :thumbsup: ) but I will be doing my usual FREE PHOTOSHOOTS which is basically if I don't find you in costume first you come up and say hello, and I'll take anywhere between 2-10 pictures of you, depending on your costume, props, poses, etc. :) You just need to cross paths with me during the weekend, or just stay in a specific spot for a little while, and I eventually will find you. (Marriott lower lobby during the day, and Hilton lobby during the evening.) ;) I plan to go back n' forth between each throughout the day, and then STAY in the Hilton come the evening and go up and down between the lobby and lower level (like where the DAWN contest is) I'll be wearing normal clothes so I'll pretty easy to find.. :skidude2:

I'll keep an eye out for you then. With two of my costumes I plan to be fairly moblile (the Akihabara dress and Fire Sprite), but I'll be sure to head upstairs after the Dawn contest and I'll probably be hanging out in Mariott lobby when I wear my Polly costume.

kitsunered
07-25-2005, 04:31 PM
I'll be photographing as much as possible at D*Con this year (as usual), and I'm hoping to put together a few shoots. Currently in the works, I'm trying to help someone organize a video game character one. Anyone interested in that?

Kitsunered, If you're interested in getting some pics let me know, and maybe we can work something out.

Thanks

Sadly I don't think I'll have any video game character costumes at this con. I was going to do a Nina Williams, but I had to drop it since my timeline became so tight. Once it gets closer to con time, I should know where I'll be for most of the convention (I actually make an itenerary) so if you're still available, I'll see about setting something up.

a-tastic
07-25-2005, 05:39 PM
kitsunered -- thank you for reminding me. i need to make an itenerary too. otherwise i'll end up missing oodles of stuff. again.
you're a smart lady!

think they'll have an inuyasha groups for photoshoots?

reannaremick
07-25-2005, 08:08 PM

Thanks

I'm working on a Shin Megami Tensai: Nocturne one, but it might not be done in time, but that's it for video game cosplay this year.

Ragresen
07-25-2005, 08:13 PM
Looks Like I will be Weilding my Camera all Convention this year. All the costumes I have current have been overdone by me at Dragon Con and I will not have anything new remotely ready. So keep an eye out for me if you know me.

HuongStar
07-26-2005, 05:11 PM
I'm working on a Shin Megami Tensai: Nocturne one, but it might not be done in time, but that's it for video game cosplay this year.
Ooooh, which character?! :love: