PDA

View Full Version : Anime Art

WitchofEastwick
01-22-2003, 04:28 PM
Just trying to show some of my fanart! I love anime but I usually am not good at Drawing the Real anime characters.....so I alter them to be musical character -takes cover-:thumbsup:

WitchofEastwick
01-22-2003, 04:29 PM
I forgot to put the art! Oh well here it is:::

Baka_Chan
01-22-2003, 05:10 PM
how do I get a fanart up there ^_^ I want to show you mine
and I like you picc hee

WitchofEastwick
01-23-2003, 07:24 AM
Thanks! You just put it in the attachments file, you hit 'browse' and search for whatever fanart you want to put

Miroku
01-23-2003, 11:49 AM
Thats rather cute. I like the design of the dress. Very elegant. I think you need to spend more time drawing faces though. You should pick up your favorite manga/anime and study the faces. Otherwise I think you did good. Keep it up. :)

WitchofEastwick
01-23-2003, 03:39 PM
Thank you...that is actually the face of Belldandy.. hehe

WitchofEastwick
01-23-2003, 03:40 PM
Oops! Wrong picture, I made up that face o.0#

TsukiGuujin
01-23-2003, 04:18 PM
I really like the dress!

The face could use a little work, and so could the hands, but I still really like the picture!

~~Tsuki Guujin~~

KnuxieChan
01-24-2003, 08:02 AM
It's a cute pic! A good place to upload art is www.deviantart.com ^^

Lady
01-24-2003, 03:26 PM
Spending some time on the face and figuring out your own particular way of drawing facial features would help out*nods* But you seem to have the facial proportions for anime working well (it took me forever to figure those out). Also, you may want to try sloping the shoulders down a bit in future images, as it should give a more graceful and less blocky look to the figure.

Good job on putting in some background. I'm always bad and stop drawing after I have the figure*bows head in shame*

-Lady

WitchofEastwick
01-25-2003, 11:01 AM
I have a bunch of anime pictures where the people are not perfect, but their outfits are!! I can draw clothes better then I can draw faces and bodies.....so I always either have these charicature faces, or just the shoulders! I draw anime once in a while, but when I do I mainly alter them to look like Anime versions of real people