PDA

View Full Version : Otakon 2003: Anyone need an awesome mascot-style moogle?

leilanihime
01-22-2003, 07:01 PM
This will be my fourth year at Otakon, and I'm interested in being part of a cosplay skit. I have a great mascot-style (full, oversized constructed head, constume and head are entirely furred) moogle costume (pics available post-Katsucon) which is incidentally uber-kawaii.

If interested, please email me at SereniT686@aol.com or reply to this thread.

Domo!

Leilanihime aka Katsucon/Otakon 2003 Pimp Moogle (costume is available in de-pimped mode)

"Despite what you may think, I have a personality."

Troppy
01-22-2003, 08:07 PM
lol damn...I need like...the EXACT thing for a skit during ACen, in May, in Chicago. I can't afford Otakon right now...but hey, if you want to come up this way, you'd be welcomed/worshipped. :thumbsup:

leilanihime
01-22-2003, 08:32 PM
Gomen ne, I can't. Carless/jobless/surplus-less over here *in MD*

;_; Bollocks.

Troppy
01-22-2003, 08:34 PM
hehe, no worries, its okay...that's exactly why I can't come to Otakon. I feel your pain. o_o;;;

leilanihime
01-22-2003, 08:35 PM
*not really bummed to the point of crying* ^_--

ThatYaoiBoy
01-22-2003, 11:57 PM
Well, we're not doing a skit but it'd be great if you could take some pictures with my FF6 group at Katsucon! We already have a Mog but hehe not mascot style :D

Oshi
01-23-2003, 12:57 AM
Leilani, what about our FF8 group? We still want you for pictures, there's moogles in FF8! Triple Triad card, yo =D

leilanihime
01-23-2003, 12:35 PM
Ne, Oshi, you said I couldn't be a moogle for the skit 'cause there weren't any in FFVIII (except in theory). Are there or aren't there? (Or are they on that "triple triad card" vs. that just being an odd expression you're using..?)

I'll still be hanging out with you guys and all (Neko Cathy is one of my best friends) but if I can't be in the skit as a moogle (unless you peeps change your mind 6_6) (since I can't afford to make the chocobo) I really kinda want to be in a skit, to actually try it out (skitting, that is, not cosplay itself, no da.) I'm not totally set on it, I'm just hoping to try it out.

Thoughts?

leilanihime
01-23-2003, 12:36 PM
ThatYaoiBoy-

Sure! Just email me with where/when to meet you ^_^ Only I can't do it Friday -_-0 Stupid highschool.... >_<

Oshi
01-23-2003, 01:04 PM
Oh, yeah, we didn't need ya for a skit anyway... LoL ^^;;;