PDA

View Full Version : Another KH question ^^;

Tenjou
01-22-2003, 06:55 PM
Well, I just defeated Cerebus at the Collesium. And I talked to Cloud. But how do I get to Agrabah? I don't see it when I get on the Gummi Ship. Help is appriciated! ^_^ Thank you!

Nietsche
01-22-2003, 06:57 PM
HEad back to Traverse town...you gotta do some more there..talk to Cid and that should move thigns along..hopefully you have the Trinity charge by now...

Nietsche
01-22-2003, 06:59 PM
It seems strange....have you done Tarzan's world yet?..if so then you have to find the warp hole that comes off...after HErcules' world....that means doing the silly 'between world' shooting game...and then going into that warp hole...

Celine
01-22-2003, 07:00 PM
Yes, you need the red trinity from Deep Jungle to get into the waterway to talk to Squall in Traverse Town. Only after you unlock some events in Traverse Town, will the new locations be accessible.

Tenjou
01-22-2003, 07:01 PM
Yeah, I did the Tarzan place. But I didn't lock it when I was supposed to, so I'm waiting to get the high jump ability to lock it.

So that's all I should do? ^^; Just talk to Cid?

-edit- x_X;; -dies- how do I get the red trinity? It'll only let me do the blue trinity. ^^:;;;;;;;;;

Celine
01-22-2003, 07:03 PM
Aaaaahhhh, that's right. You couldn't get back up to the right place in the jungle. Hmm, I'll double check my game and see if it's possible to do it without the high jump (should be, otherwise, the game screwed you over). The red trinity is at the end of the waterfall cave in Deep Jungle.

I'll go try it on my game now... ^_^;;;

Nietsche
01-22-2003, 07:04 PM
Ah..you'll need to lock the Tarzan world first! Then you get the warp gummi block that Cid will install for you! that'll let you use warps! ^^

You don't need the high jump technique there if I remember correctly.....just need good controlled jumps that are made a little difficult by restricted camera angles...

Tenjou
01-22-2003, 07:07 PM
XD, if that's true, then I defenately got screwed!! 'Cause it won't let me jump in the waterfall and I tried to get on the little mountain-type things near it. ^^; This must be proof I can mess up any game! XD

Celine
01-22-2003, 07:09 PM
IT IS POSSIBLE (without high jump)! ^_^

Here's how: There's the green part on the side of where you need to get up to. There are two little yellow rocks on the side, one above the other. What you need to do is hang on the first one, jump up to the second so that you're hanging onto it, and then you can jump up onto the ledge. If you're not holding on to the correct spot at first, you might need to shift a bit to the left or right. Now, I *just* tried this so I can guarantee it works.

Nietsche
01-22-2003, 07:11 PM
uh..you may want to describe the waterfall you are jumping in....
I rememebr that once the big gorilla throw you up the little hill (that you can actually jump (there are a few platforms about the side))..then go into the cave and it's all platforms, and edging and ivy climbing action to get up...

edit-looks like Celine has it in the bag so ignore this if you have it under wraps! ^^

Tenjou
01-22-2003, 07:12 PM
*_* THANK YOU CELINE! -hugs- I'll go try. ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ :D! Thanks again!! Thanks for your help Nietsche! ^_^

-edit- Yeah, it's the waterfall the gorilla throws you up on. ^^;

Celine
01-22-2003, 07:14 PM
If you have any problems understanding that (I'm not 100% clear, I know), just ask. I think the two rocks are pretty easy to spot... And let us know if you have any other questions. ^_^

Nietsche
01-22-2003, 07:16 PM
Actually there is one place you can mess up- and it was because I had Jack in my party at the time...but if you don't get that red trinity in Oogyboogy's mansion before Ooogyboogy is FINALLY defeated then you miss it forever....but it only messes up your trinities...the game still goes on...

kurama_youko19
01-23-2003, 12:06 AM
I DUNNO HOW TA DEAFEAT CERBERUS:mad:

HEEEELLLPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs away as Cerberus looms into view*:eek:

Celine
01-23-2003, 12:11 AM
Cerberus can be kind of tough... I always do the Tarzan place first, and come back to the Coliseum afterwards. That way, you'll have more levels and be much more powerful. The Coliseum is very easy then. ^_^

Tenjou
01-23-2003, 02:01 PM
Thank you guys! ^_^ Somehow I got Tarzan's World locked and I'm able to do red trinities! >D yay! I did it all this morning when I was half asleep XD

It took me about 12 tries to defeat Cerberus. I got Sora up to Level 20 and I used LOTS of potions. ^^; maybe that could work for you.

cutekawaii
01-25-2003, 11:55 PM
I did all the colyseum crap when i was at level like 40, lol. Made it easy as pie. I bet the Hades Cup in one try! Go me.

now to beat Sephiroth >.<

Celine
01-26-2003, 02:57 AM
Sephiroth destroyed me in my last game. So, logically, now I'm replaying it on expert and Malificent's dragon form is defeating me. Repeatedly. I've seen her get stabbed about 300 times now... ^^ And I'm missing *one* white trinity! Where is the last one? I got one in every world except Atlantica. Grr!

Kind of off-topic, but I was watching Cinderella 2 tonight while working on my KH costume (yes, I am lame, but I needed to know just how bad it is. Answer= very, very, very bad). I thought the evil stepmother sounded soooo familiar... turns out, she's also the voice of Malificent in KH. Whoo! She has a great voice! And I am a big dork!

Scrapps
01-26-2003, 04:32 PM
The white trinity in Atlantica is in the palace area. (they call it the palace but its outside of the palace) If you follow the road that goes through that area its in some kind of big coral type thing.