PDA

View Full Version : Guilty Gear Gathering!

Youko_Kurama
07-23-2005, 03:43 AM
Well I am not sure if I will be able to do it but I am going to try to get Dizzy done for Yaoi con and have my mother and a friend go as my wings... So I thought to start a gathering... I have already started it on Yaoicon.com and so far two others have joined in for the gathering. So not it is time to get people from Cosplay to join in on this gathering. Come one come all! *giggles*

Day: Sunday
Time: 12 - 1 pm
Place: Westin Lobby

Character list:
Female Sol - Youko_Kurama
Chipp alter color - Videogamefanboy
Anji??? - Kenseikishi
Axl - ACXchan
Kuro Ky - kujaeidolon

Characters from Yaoicon.com:
Anji or Chipp - ViiRYiiS
Bridget - Fiouri

kenseikishi
07-23-2005, 10:57 PM
I'll try to pull an Anji together =)

ACXchan
07-25-2005, 05:19 PM
I'll probably bring Axl back this year with a little twist X3 I'd bring Raven but he takes too long to put on ^ ^;;;

cherryteagirl5
08-09-2005, 10:52 PM
I can probably be May.

Youko_Kurama
08-13-2005, 02:27 AM
*giggles* well it looks like I will most likly be bringing two Guilty Gear costumes to Yaoi con. I will be bringing Dizzy and the female Sol.... well that is if the costumes get done. *smiles* But they are on their way of becoming done and I still have lots of time to finish them. *smiles* see you all at Yaoi con.

Michi
08-15-2005, 10:05 PM
@_@;;; I'd love to, but I'd feel kinda weird being a female character at YaoiCon.. and my only GGX costume is Jam. ^^;; I'll come take pictures though~

Youko_Kurama
08-16-2005, 02:16 AM
@_@;;; I'd love to, but I'd feel kinda weird being a female character at YaoiCon.. and my only GGX costume is Jam. ^^;; I'll come take pictures though~

So does that mean that you are joining us or not?

And what is wrong with dressing up as a girl? I will be Dizzy. Whats wrong with that? Even if it is yaoi con. *smiles*

I sure hope that you will join us. I would like to have a Jam join our gathering. It will be my first time dressing up as a GG character, so I would like to hit it off with a bang and have a nice gathering.

Michi
08-16-2005, 10:28 PM
Nothing's wrong with it... XD; Just for me, it isn't something I'd do. I'm planning on bringing all my guy costumes to YaoiCon to fit the theme.

Well, if I get enough work done on my boyfriend's Sol costume maybe I'll just wear it myself. XD;

Soo... Right now, I dunno if I'll be joining or not. We'll see how things go. :X

DayDreamerNessa
08-18-2005, 06:17 AM
ahh its too bad i'm sorta planning a guilty gear cosplay for 2006 so i wont have it ready for yaoi-con =/

kenseikishi
09-11-2005, 04:11 PM
What about doing the white version of Anji? Everyone does the blue...

kujaeidolon
09-11-2005, 04:47 PM
I'll be the eternal Bumblebee (Kuro Ky) with potentially some kind of twist depending on time

kenseikishi
09-14-2005, 01:15 PM
I'm not Buri-kun, but I'm glad you could join us =D

Youko_Kurama
09-30-2005, 01:43 AM
Ok Update time. YAY!

1: I want to know what do you all think about having the gathering on sunday. It seems to be the only day that I have open.... same with Videogamefanboy. But if every one likes I could change it to Friday. We can not do it on Sat because of the SNK vs Capcom gatherings. So what do you all think?

2: Sadly I will not be able to do Dizzy for Yaoi con. I had to push her back. I will most likly do her for JTAF3. Also pushed back was Sol for Videogamefanboy. So he will be wearing Chipp.... well as much as I know. I will be wearing Female Sol. For all those that do not know who I am talking about, she is on the cover GGX Sound Track. She really does not fight or anything. So I will still be in the gathering and as a GG character.

Thats it for the update.

cherryteagirl5
10-04-2005, 12:38 PM
Sorry, I won't be able to make it to Yaoi Con this year... =/ but I'll be there in spirit!

Youko_Kurama
10-26-2005, 11:54 PM
Welp no one has told me anything for time/place so I will have to come up with it. Hope to see you all there.

Gathering day: Sunday
Gathering time: 12:00 to 1:00 pm
Gathering place: Westin lobby

also sorry guys, but I will not have a GG costume. I really did not have the means to but one together. But I will be there taking pics at least. Oh and so far as I know my BF will be there as Chipp.