PDA

View Full Version : Compiled Photoshoots

kuko-chan
07-23-2005, 11:50 PM
Can I request this to be a sticky? It would save me the trouble of having to make double and triple posts to keep it near the top.

Hey, I saw this done in the AN section by MissieYohko, so to clear up everything and give people a good idea of when all the photoshoots are in respect to each other and such, here's a list of all the photoshoots going on all weekend. Feel free to add on to this list to make it more accurate. Also, don't be shy if I get some info wrong, I'm simply rummaging through the threads and putting down the times decided by each group.

Friday:
5pm - Fushigi Yuugi - Front lobby
7pm - Inuyasha - Around the elavators
7pm - Gundam Seed/Destiny - Around the escalators

Saturday:
Morning - CLAMP - Location ??
12pm - Naruto - Meeting at front entrance, going to park across the street
12pm - TribalButterfly and Nagi Lee's Cosplay Picnic - Meeting at bottom of escalator, look two for BIG sign, possibly with balloons, going to park across the street
12pm - LotR - Look for TribalButterfly's picnic sign, follow to park across the street
1-2pm - Bleach - In the grassy area across the north building entrance
2pm - Inuyasha - By the main escalators
2pm - Full Metal Alchemist - Meeting either at front entrance or at Cosplay.com pinic at 12pm
3pm - Girls of Gaming - Front lobby
4pm - Final Fantasy - Front lobby

Again, let me know if I screwed up somewhere. :P

Hltokiri
07-24-2005, 12:31 AM
for the bleach one i think the location is in the entrance of the north building of cnanime...kels or hikari confirm this if you guys are still going <.<

Vicky
07-24-2005, 03:13 AM
aHA i was beaten *L*
I'll have a CLAMP Photoshoot to happen sometime Saturday morning. I'll keep you posted ^^

Thanks!

kuko-chan
07-24-2005, 11:19 AM
for the bleach one i think the location is in the entrance of the north building of cnanime...kels or hikari confirm this if you guys are still going <.<

Cool, thanks! I'll update it! Let me know confirmed details.

aHA i was beaten *L*
I'll have a CLAMP Photoshoot to happen sometime Saturday morning. I'll keep you posted ^^

Thanks!

Lol, sorry MisseYohko! But you were the one who inspired me! :P I look forward to your CLAMP Photoshoot! I'm not doing any CLAMP character this year, but for once, I want to be there and take pictures. I missed it at AN *again*!! Wah! :P

Hltokiri
07-27-2005, 02:11 PM
well kuko the bleach thing is now in the grassy area across the north building entrance...it's not hard to spot as it is just right across the street

Vicky
07-27-2005, 04:22 PM
I missed it at AN *again*!! Wah! :POh, well you're fortunate then because I missed it too ^^;
http://forums.cosplay.com/showpost.php?p=1063912&postcount=38

TribalButterfly
07-27-2005, 05:50 PM
I just want to let everyone coming to the Picnic on Saturday August 27th know, that the sign I will be holding up, showing everyone where to meet (by the bottom of the escalators in the con lobby) will be a Fuchsia bristle board sign, with my Avatar Picture on it and black and silver writing reading "TRIBAL BUTTERFLY'S COSPLAY PICNIC!" (Nagi will also have a sign of his own, reading "NAGI LEE'S COSPLAY PICNIC!" They are of course the SAME picnic - We just want you to be able to recognize us when you see us in person! Haha!

(I was going to write "COSPLAY.COM PICNIC" but I changed my mind, because I was afraid it would upset the cosplay.com administrators - So please look for the sign that says "TRIBAL BUTTERFLY'S COSPLAY PICNIC!" Or "NAGI LEE'S COSPLAY PICNIC!" - As they are the SAME picnic! :))

My sign may also have balloons on it, to make it easier to spot in a dense crowd (it just depends on whether I can get my hands on a helium tank - and if the balloons survive the trip over, or not.)

Thanks again guys!

Canít wait to see you there!

(Try to get ur hands on some POCKY if u can! Haha!)

Lady_Sodina
07-28-2005, 09:18 PM
Girls of Gaming's being held in the lobby at 3pm on saturday

Fushigi Yuugi is at 5pm (place undecided I think so far) on the Friday

*^^*

trixyloupwolf
07-28-2005, 09:57 PM
Hey, I saw this done in the AN section by MissieYohko, so to clear up everything and give people a good idea of when all the

Friday:
?? - Inuyasha - Location ??
?? - Fushigi Yuugi - Location ??
?? - Gundam Seed - Location ??

Again, let me know if I screwed up somewhere. :P

well since the one that started the inuyasha group did well.....
ben il a pas lair de sen occuper plus ke ca....ben........

i wrote a friday at 7pm at the escalier roulant

and some have anser ok its a good time....
then i guess.....if they see inuyasha people....
well easy to recognise each other...i guess

so...that all i know too

i did my best
i did ever go to those place before...so...sorry....^-^....
if someone can help them........iam no good for those thing.....i guess...!!!

kuko-chan
07-29-2005, 03:29 PM
Okay, everything has been updated. Thank you guys for your help!

kuko-chan
08-01-2005, 10:46 PM
Ah, just pushing this thread to the top again for viewing purposes...^^

Lady_Sodina
08-02-2005, 12:11 PM
Fushigi Yuugi one will be done in the Main lobby ^^v

kels
08-02-2005, 04:05 PM
o_o.. weset gundam seed/destiny for friday @ 7 at the escalators.. LOL.. this should be the time..

hitokiri: me and hikari most likely arent going to go for the bleach shoot.. gomen~ ^_^;

kuko-chan
08-02-2005, 10:48 PM
Updated and done! Thanks again everyone! ^_^

kuko-chan
08-04-2005, 10:24 AM
Sorry for useless post...just trying to keep this on the first page.

Hltokiri
08-06-2005, 03:38 AM
o_o.. weset gundam seed/destiny for friday @ 7 at the escalators.. LOL.. this should be the time..

hitokiri: me and hikari most likely arent going to go for the bleach shoot.. gomen~ ^_^;

aww that sux what costumes are u gonna be wearing that day then?

kels
08-06-2005, 09:50 PM
aww that sux what costumes are u gonna be wearing that day then?

sorry to others.. iknow this is off topic.. but im goin toanswer him anyway.. gomen ><..

umms.. hikari is going as byakuya.. and im going as gintoki (from gintama)..
but yeah.. even tho hikari is bleaching, idont think well be around for the shoot

kuko-chan
08-08-2005, 03:51 PM
Not a problem about the off-topicness. :)

Just wanted to mention I updated the list by adding the Final Fantasy shoot. Thanks to Edgar Strife for tossing that together. :)

Edgar Strife
08-08-2005, 05:51 PM
Not a problem about the off-topicness. :)

Just wanted to mention I updated the list by adding the Final Fantasy shoot. Thanks to Edgar Strife for tossing that together. :)

Thank you for adding the Final Fantasy shoot to the list.

AncientWanderer
08-08-2005, 06:13 PM
Because I haven't yet, kuko-chan, I just wanna say thanks so much for lugging all of this info onto one thread. So far I'm in 3 photoshoots, and you've made my life SO much easier :)

kuko-chan
08-09-2005, 11:29 PM
Because I haven't yet, kuko-chan, I just wanna say thanks so much for lugging all of this info onto one thread. So far I'm in 3 photoshoots, and you've made my life SO much easier :)

Ah, it was nothing! :) Summer break gives me such freedom and useless time I like to use on forums! :P

kuko-chan
08-12-2005, 10:41 PM
Hey guys, sorry again for the double post, but I'd prefer this topic to stay within eye range so it serves its purpose! :D

kuko-chan
08-17-2005, 03:10 PM
Can I request that the mods make this a sticky, so I don't have to constantly "bump" this back to the top? Thanks in advance!

Hltokiri
08-18-2005, 01:38 AM
i second that request

neko rinchan
08-18-2005, 02:06 AM
Can be have another Inuyasha photoshoot, but on Saturday?

If anyone's game, how about at 2:00 pm by the main escalators?

TribalButterfly
08-18-2005, 06:38 AM
YAY! 8 more days till CN!!!!

(There's a Bump to the top 4 ya Kuko!)

kuko-chan
08-18-2005, 03:04 PM
Aw, thanks TribalButterfly! Neko rinchan, I'll add your photoshoot! :)

Natty Dread
08-18-2005, 06:36 PM
gah! i feel guilty about starting the friday photoshoot, now that suddenly i cant attend friday.

kuko-chan
08-19-2005, 02:05 AM
gah! i feel guilty about starting the friday photoshoot, now that suddenly i cant attend friday.

Ouch, that's too bad! Do you maybe have a "second-in-command" who could take over? Y'know, someone who can direct the cosplayers where they need to go and have their pictures taken? If not, I suppose they might be able to handle it themselves. Anyhow, I wouldn't feel too bad about it...I'm sure everything will work out fine. :)

Natty Dread
08-19-2005, 06:02 AM
lol, i will try and attend the one on saturday

kuko-chan
08-20-2005, 04:35 AM
Uh...guys, do you think I should PM our local mod for the sticky or will they eventually see this thread and do it themselves? I'm not entirely sure...

Hltokiri
08-21-2005, 02:45 AM
well if that works sure but anyways i'm bumping this thread cause it's important pls sticky at least until the con is done

Kohana
08-21-2005, 08:18 AM
I was wondering if copies of the schedule photoshoot can be posted up around the con?....or will the con pple take it down??

kuko-chan
08-22-2005, 10:41 PM
I was wondering if copies of the schedule photoshoot can be posted up around the con?....or will the con pple take it down??

It's likely that postings of the various photoshoots would be removed by con staff, simply because photoshoots are fan-run, unofficial events not entirely related to Hobbystar and the con as a whole. Although, it WOULD be a good idea.

*Still hoping for a sticky by the mods...^^;;*

Otaking97
08-22-2005, 11:11 PM
Looks like this isn't going to get sticky. Especially since the con is only 4 days away now. It's almost time!!!!

Vicky
08-24-2005, 10:08 AM
Usually these topics are not marked Sticky ^^
I'm just posting to let anyone interested know that the official information on my CLAMP photoshoot will be available either tonight or tomorrow! I haven't forgotten ;) I'm just trying to schedule my costumes so I won't have to take photos in my costume (makes things very difficult!) and I have to wait on a few other people before I can decide @_@

kuko-chan
08-24-2005, 09:12 PM
Usually these topics are not marked Sticky ^^
I'm just posting to let anyone interested know that the official information on my CLAMP photoshoot will be available either tonight or tomorrow! I haven't forgotten ;) I'm just trying to schedule my costumes so I won't have to take photos in my costume (makes things very difficult!) and I have to wait on a few other people before I can decide @_@

Thanks Missie! Hopefully I'll check back in time to add it to the first post! :)