PDA

View Full Version : Rurouni Kenshin Gathering : Yaoicon 2005

Eurobeat King
07-24-2005, 08:37 AM
Hey everyone,

Since Yaoicon 2005 might mark the return of Saitou for me (last worn at Y-con 2002) I thought it might be a cool idea to have a possible Kenshin gathering this year. So if anyone's interested in getting together for a group photoshoot, I'm up for it. :)

Ohhh, and I am up for doing Yaoi-pics like last time.. heehee :devil:

Rurouni Kenshin Gathering Information
DAY: Saturday, October 29th
TIME: 12:00pm

Rurouni Kenshin cosplayers
Eurobeat King : Saitou Hajime
Chas.Tsukishiro : Sanosuke Sagara
Jaino Solo (& her b/f Yuriy) : Kenshin & Sanosuke
Aufklarung: Seta Soujirou

Chas
08-16-2005, 07:32 PM
My attendance is only about 50% certain right now, but if I can make it I'd love to bring out Sanosuke again. XD

Eurobeat King
08-16-2005, 10:43 PM
My attendance is only about 50% certain right now, but if I can make it I'd love to bring out Sanosuke again. XD

Chas: I hope you can make it, so we can take pics together. Have I seen your Sano before at a previous con? Please keep me posted! :)

Jaina Solo
08-30-2005, 06:17 PM
Yes! Chas! You have to wear the wig of DOOOM!

Anywho, me and Yuriy will be there as Kenshin and Sano. FINALLY, AL! I CAN FANGIRL ALL OVER YOUR SAITOU!!!

Eurobeat King
08-31-2005, 02:24 AM
Anywho, me and Yuriy will be there as Kenshin and Sano. FINALLY, AL! I CAN FANGIRL ALL OVER YOUR SAITOU!!!

Yay! Now we can take Yaoi pics together! ;) I'll take Yaoi pics of Saitou and Kenshin with you, even if it means taking Yaoi pictures of Saitou & Sano.. :thumbsup: The price I pay to get a Yaoi shot with you.. heehee

help me..

Jaina Solo
09-06-2005, 04:40 PM
LMAO. Yes, that would be awesome! I mean, what's YaoiCon without YAOI?

I'm sure Yuriy will get a kick out of Saitou x Kenshin pictures. And I'm sure I'll get a kick out of Sano x Saitou pictures. *Cackles evily*

Chas
09-07-2005, 04:40 AM

I'm sure Yuriy will get a kick out of Saitou x Kenshin pictures. And I'm sure I'll get a kick out of Sano x Saitou pictures. *Cackles evily*

*Joins in on this cackling fun* Ohhh, let's do this. >DD

We'll cheer you boys on. :3

Aufklarung
09-08-2005, 05:25 AM
Tempting...I can go as Okita Souji for Saitou Hajime or I can do Seta Soujiro for Kenshin. >.>

Either way, I'm there! :)

Eurobeat King
09-10-2005, 04:44 AM

Oh, mannn.. what have I gotten myself into?? haha OK, well, if he's okay with me doing yaoi-pics with you as Kenshin, then I guess I'll have to.. "pucker-up"for Sano & Saitou pics.. :thumbsup: Only fair, right?

again, help me..

Chas
10-06-2005, 01:42 PM
Myaha. :D You can definitely count me in for Kenshin funtimes now. Ycon is a go.

Eurobeat King
10-07-2005, 02:08 PM
Chas: I've updated your status for the RK gathering. I can't wait to cosplay with you (our first time unless we've cosplayed POT together.) :)

UPDATE: I've placed the gathering info on the first post of this thread, so you'll know when & where to meet. Saturday, 12:00 noon, outside the dealers' hall We'll meet there and take a few pictures, and then maybe go outside to take more. :) But mainly we'll stay indoors to give the fans the pictures they like.. haha

Jaina Solo
10-15-2005, 06:10 PM
Yay! Perfect! I can't wait now!

Eurobeat King
10-22-2005, 02:57 PM
Yay! Perfect! I can't wait now!

Me too. :) I'll probably be in costume before noon, like 11:45am or so, and if I see you before that we can meet up outside the dealers' room (since there's only going to be 4-5 of us) and take pictures then. Once we get everyone together, we'll do group pics, solo pics, pair pics, and then whatever yaoi pics either you, myself, or the fans want.. :thumbsup:

I'll be looking for anyone else (not necc. on cosplay.com) who might be cosplaying as Kenshin characters on Friday, and ask them to join our gathering on Saturday. (If you can help me by doing likewise (in case I miss any) that would be great.)

See you next week! :bigtu:

Jaina Solo
10-25-2005, 10:49 PM
Heck yeah--I'll spread the word, no problem.

Jaina Solo
10-31-2005, 08:08 PM
Dude, Al... This gathering was PRICELESS. And we even have the pictures to prove it! :D (You're such a good sport!!!)

Chas
10-31-2005, 08:15 PM
Dude, Al... This gathering was PRICELESS. And we even have the pictures to prove it! :D (You're such a good sport!!!)

It was tons of dorky fun! :3