PDA

View Full Version : FFx-2 Male costumes.

TheLoneWolf
01-23-2003, 10:11 AM
Since my other thread is now dealing mostly with female costumes,this thread will deal with the male ffx-2 chars!

Tidus and Wakka pretty much everyone know about so......

TheLoneWolf
01-23-2003, 10:11 AM
And we have.......

TheLoneWolf
01-23-2003, 10:19 AM
And finally,master....which is what I think it's name is.....
I don't have pix of the LeBlanc gang,and I don't know most of their names.So,any other info,pix etc would be helpful!

Oshi
01-23-2003, 01:23 PM
Dude... whoever's talking in that first pic... is named Shinra o.o;

I hope there's a new design for Tidus...

soshi
01-23-2003, 01:32 PM
I believe that's Rikku's bro, a random Albed, and a shoopuf driver. o_O;

Celine
01-23-2003, 01:33 PM
Haha, you noticed that too, Oshi? XD Now we're going to have FF7 mixed in with FFX... That first guy looks like an angry, more punk Zell. And, whether for better or for worse, it looks like the male characters aren't wearing significantly more than the girls!

Koumori
01-23-2003, 01:47 PM
I want to know more about the (I assume) bad guy with the glasses we see in the trailer. He looks a little geeky for a villain, but he gets to speechify on balconies, which intrigues me.

Limeyaku
01-23-2003, 03:38 PM
WEEEEEEE! Somewhere I can be helpful!!

Shrina's that little dude in the brown trenchcoat. Dunno what he does but he's just a little guy. ^_^

The guy with the yellow mohawk is named Brother. And, not coincidentally, he's Rikku's brother. ^_^;;

Master, the Hypello, travels on the AlBhed ship with the rest of the Seagull Gang ( ?? not sure if that's right =\ ).

Wakka and Tidus' costumes are both the same. I /really/ don't know why Wakka is still wearing the Aurochs uniform around even after *spoiler* he retired somewhere near the /beginning/middle/ of FFX. Dirty...LOL! jkjk!!

And Tidus...*spoiler!!* he's locked in a cage somewhere, as shown in the Sphere Kimahri finds. Poor baby's all locked up in a cage all alone ( in his old clothes ). Wait...Tidus locked in a cage...hmm...that can't be that bad can it...? ^-^;;;; ACK O_O

*out of fangirl mode*

http://www.geocities.com/spiraffx2/artskinman.jpg <-- Sano

http://www.geocities.com/spiraffx2/artfatman.jpg <-- Uno ( LOOKS LIKE A TURTLE! HEHEHAHA! )

Here's Sano ( scary one ) and Uno ( fat one ) who accompany Lebranc in the Lebranc Gang ( nice name, huh? ^^;; )

http://www.geocities.com/spiraffx2/ffx2poster.jpg <-- NURGE! ... ^^;;

Heres the new male character Nurge. Not sure if he's good or bad really. Kinda neutral I suppose. Though, he's taking part in the New Yevon movement which is supposedly against what most of Spira is going for, I dunt think he's a bad guy though. Meh! *shrugs* We'll see. ^_^

ENJOY!! ^0^

BTW! Copy and paste the links. Stupid geocities...

Psychotic Jei
01-23-2003, 04:20 PM
Wow....I could actually cosplay the guy with the glasses and look like him. o_o; No wigs or anything. :: ponders in for Animagic ::

TheLoneWolf
01-23-2003, 04:25 PM
Eh.....could you please post Nurge related stuff in my other post? I really want a large pool of info for him ^^

And lime,thanks for the art!

Yuna
01-23-2003, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Oshi
Dude... whoever's talking in that first pic... is named Shinra o.o;

I hope there's a new design for Tidus...

Accually, at the end of the FFX-2 trailer you see both Tidus and Yuna running and both of them are in their original outfits... so, I'm not sure if that it truely what he is to look like or something like a dream or something (no pun intended) but so far, it seems that he has the same outfit. And if you want to keep it open to specualtion, Tidus doesn't really have access to a different wardrobe where he is, and you know what I mean if you've beaten FFX.

Troppy
01-23-2003, 04:34 PM
*sigh* It must suck to get caught in a blitzball uniform for ALL ETERNITY...

:E

Yuna
01-23-2003, 04:39 PM
it must be cold too

TheLoneWolf
01-23-2003, 04:54 PM
Koumouri:

>I want to know more about the (I assume) bad guy with the glasses we see in the trailer. He looks a little geeky for a villain, but he gets to speechify on balconies, which intrigues me.

This is just me,but the sites I checked say he's going to be a very important npc in the game,helping the girls out and such....

Troppy
01-23-2003, 04:58 PM
...I am suddenly reminded of Charlie's Angels... o_0

Good Morning, girls!
Good Morning, Nurge!! *teehee*

:thumbsup:

TheLoneWolf
01-23-2003, 05:10 PM
LOL!

Again,from what I read,it's more like:

"Nurge! What are you doing here?"

"Yuna! What are YOU doing here?"

"Never mind that,you think you can help us........."

But that's just what I've read!

TheLoneWolf
01-23-2003, 05:29 PM
Let's see now........
better pics of:

Shinra(?)
http://media.psx2.com/images/games/ffx-2/ffx2-40.jpg

The LeBlanc Gang:
http://media.psx2.com/images/games/ffx-2/ffx2-38.jpg

Err.....punk zell and Dacci (?)
http://media.psx2.com/images/games/ffx-2/ffx2-36.jpg

Punk Zell:
http://media.psx2.com/images/games/ffx-2/ffx2-31.jpg

The little Blue guy:
http://media.psx2.com/images/games/ffx-2/ffx2-29.jpg

Those two guys again:
http://media.psx2.com/images/games/ffx-2/ffx2-22.jpg
(LOL!,now I remember who the guy in shades reminds me of:Geordi LeForge from Star Trek!!! ^^)

Limeyaku
01-23-2003, 05:56 PM
^^ again...

punk Zell is Rikku's brother...his name...is Brother. ^-^

little blue guy is a Hypello ( not a shoopuff as some say ), his name is Master apparently

and...i dont know what tht brown guys name is...he looks like letty from the aurochs though. *shrugs*

TheLoneWolf
01-23-2003, 06:08 PM
Thanks for the names.....I've heard the brown guy's name is:

A)Dacchi
b)Dachi
c)Dacci

Take your pick!

Limeyaku
01-23-2003, 06:30 PM
Yeah!! that's it...i heard that too...i don't know if i forgot it was HIS name or if i forgot i had heard it at all...LOL! im dense sometimes. ^^;;

Silly_Kitsune
01-23-2003, 07:37 PM
Does anyone have a picture of Dacchi's (I like that spelling the best^^) pants? I FINALLY convinced one of my guy friends to do him, and it took me forever, but I have to make the costume...and I thought it was shorts at first, but apparently its not, as seen in other pictures...help? ^^;

Yuna
01-23-2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Troppy
...I am suddenly reminded of Charlie's Angels... o_0

Good Morning, girls!
Good Morning, Nurge!! *teehee*

:thumbsup:

Collie
01-23-2003, 10:40 PM
I heard the guy you call "Nurge" is called Nuuji.

I read that on FFX2.com but...... that site's half opinionated anyways.
~*~Collie~*~

Nine
01-23-2003, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by TheLoneWolf

Those two guys again:
http://media.psx2.com/images/games/ffx-2/ffx2-22.jpg
(LOL!,now I remember who the guy in shades reminds me of:Geordi LeForge from Star Trek!!! ^^)

...is it just me, or do a lot of the al bhed males look like flaming homosexuals? lol....

TheLoneWolf
01-23-2003, 11:18 PM
And here I was going to say Dennis Rodman next......

TheLoneWolf
01-23-2003, 11:54 PM
ANyway,since my Nurge post died on me,again.Anyone got any idea on what Nurge's weapon is?

Collie
01-24-2003, 01:17 AM
No one listens to the n00bs!!!! -.-;;

::cough:: But anyways, supposedly he has artificial limbs? (Will this even be read?) Tch.

http://www.ffx2.com/news/011803.php

The info reads.....
"The new (non-playable) character's name is Nuuji (although the official alpha-spelling is unknown). He's 21 years of age, and also leads a group known as the "Youth Union." As shown in the scan, his arms and legs were lost during previous battles with "Sin" as a Crusader--he is now forced to use mechanical substitutes. Not only does he know Le Branc, but he also knows Paine, and is quite surprised to see that she decided to become a Sphere Hunter.
~*~Collie~*~

Troppy
01-24-2003, 04:43 PM
Aww, Nessa Yunie-chan! That icon thingie is adorable!

...and thusly, I rest my case. :cool:

Limeyaku
01-24-2003, 05:19 PM
*shrugs* that's the romanization on the official site. ^^;; Nooj.

And yes. he VERY evidently has artificial limbs.

happy birthday guys. here's Nurge's official art. =P

http://www.playonline.com/ffx2/images/nooj_illust.jpg

^-^ Aww...I like him. He's got that sad-storied misunderstood 'villian' thing going on. awww...

( i know, hes NOT a villian but he does look like one, come on. )

*sympathies sympathies* poor guy has a cane. T~T

Yuna
01-24-2003, 05:20 PM
can we say, "I think I'm Seymore with Yunaleska's tenticals!!"?

*edit*
Specualtion~

Okay, I have this theory that he's the leader of that new Yevon thing that the guy was bothering Yuna with in "Another Story." I mean, he's on the balcony of some building preaching to the people below... I really think that he's probably the leader that the guy was trying to get Yuna to see in "Another Story"...

Limeyaku
01-24-2003, 05:29 PM
Actually, yeah Nessa. ^_^ That's a darn good speculation. Cuz that's exactly what he is. LOL! THe leader of ... *speaks in low supposed to be threatening tone* " THE NEW YEVON MOVEMENT!"

*cue the organs and scary dramatic music*

i think he looks nice tho. just misunderstood. poor poor nurge. ;_;

hes half seymour, half yunalesca and half terminator. with a little bit of old-man thrown in too. ah well...he's different anyways. ^^;

and. hm...in fear of starting a new thread to Paine ( wasn't there one before!?!?!? !) cuz as Aeris said, it gets a little outta control with a thread for eah character, i'll post this here.

well...it LOOKS like a man costume...LOL!! ^^;; *hides from Paine fans*

http://www.playonline.com/ffx2/images/ab_dress2.jpg

to anyone planning on making that...goodluck and godspeed. may peace be with you and... O_O WOW! i admire your courage. ^_^

Yuna
01-24-2003, 05:38 PM
See, when you make a speculation like that and you're RIGHT, that means you know TOO much about FFX, ::nods head:: just ask Aeris... it's a little freaky *eye and head twiches* when talking to me about it o_O;

Paine is angroganous anyway, this costumes doesn't surprise me in the least.

OH!!!!!! I went to the website and took some screen shots and yummy, stuff, but did you see!?!?!?!? AHHHHHHHHH!! The Chocobo knight guy DID becomes a Chocobo breader!! *o* YAY!

Limeyaku
01-24-2003, 05:44 PM
( LOL @ Paine comment )

BUTBUT!! Nessa, remember, that's the DarkKnight class ( i'm so riskingly [wth??^^;] assuming ) so Yuna's might look like that too. O_o Hopefully hers will be more feminine and cute. ^^;; And hopefully Rikku's will actually COVER something. ~o~ *mumbles*

Hrm...Didn't he go become a breeder in the first game? O_o

*spoiler*...sort of

if you advise him to follow his dream and become a breeder, he does, in FFX. You meet him later on outside of macalania and hes all like " IM SO HAPPY! im a breeder! im glad i followed my heart! " yadda yadda... n then he gives you a present! ^^;;

Yuna
01-24-2003, 05:47 PM
Er, from what I've seen of Yuna's armor class, she's showing a lot of skin to, so if Yuna's showing some Skin, that usually means Rikku's half nekkid.

yeah, I know, I've done that silly ^__^ But I didn't know if they'd have him in the new game! I lurved him X33

Limeyaku
01-24-2003, 05:58 PM
hmmm....i wonder though...

the armor pics of yuna...are those dark knight?? or warrior?

i thinks they might be different since rikku and yuna both get (edit:: a variation of ) tidus' swords ( there ^^; ) and bodysuit like things...then again paine never knew tidus...hmmmm....

oh well. the more costumes the better, i say! ^0^ just...hopefully they'll all get done before i'm 80. T~T

Yuna
01-24-2003, 06:00 PM
Rikku gets the Caladbolg and Yuna gets the Brotherhood, yes, they're both Tidus's, but they are different swords.

TheLoneWolf
01-25-2003, 02:18 AM
Firstly,
LimeYaku,Thank you very much for the Nuji official art (though seeing as he dosen't carry any sort of [traditional] FF large blade cuts down on the coolness factor ;_; )

(I'm saying this even though this is supposed to a ff GUYS post,but wth,eh?)
I only pics I have found *currently* say that Riku is in Warrior Class,while the Pain pix say that she is in Dark Knight class.Since the theory behind Dark Knight class is the ability to take *MASSIVE* amounts of damage,I think that they will all be covered up very well

TheLoneWolf
01-25-2003, 02:24 AM
Seeing a clearer pic.......oh,it shouldn't be too hard to cosplay as him!
All I need is a Courdoroy bodysuit $_$ ;.; !!

And on the Nooj section on the playonline site,what's written in japanese? his biodata? any translations?

Adella
01-25-2003, 02:52 AM
Woah Nurge is really stupid looking >_<

Psychotic Jei
01-25-2003, 04:07 AM
Wow...I think I may try to make the glasses guy.... it seems pretty easy and all. And I do loo like him a bit. *ponder* That would make five new costumes... hn.

Dark Vision
01-25-2003, 05:42 AM
This game gets more and more interesting. But I'll guess I'll wait to play it though, see how people like it. I think I'm of the few who was kinda happy with original ending. But who knows.

TheLoneWolf
01-25-2003, 12:52 PM
Damnit.......I just came back from a price check spree.........the material for Nurge's fabric was for,like $15+ per yard! ;_;!!

[RAVE]Haru
01-25-2003, 10:44 PM
yeah Tidus getting a new look would be unlikly, but still, I'd be cool if he did