PDA

View Full Version : Any other FFX or X-men?

Evil Dr. Axis
07-25-2005, 05:01 PM
I'm doing Auron from FFX again this year and adding Wolverine to my roster as well. Any other X-men or FFX cospeople?

mocha
07-25-2005, 05:51 PM
I'm doing Auron from FFX again this year and adding Wolverine to my roster as well. Any other X-men or FFX cospeople?

:love: Auron is my fav. character from FFX! (Just had to mention that, lol.) I'll be cosplaying Rikku! There's pics in my gallery. As far as X-men, I want to do Storm one of these days...maybe even Rogue. :devil: Definitely next year though...I just have so much going on already I don't think there will be time this year.

Fyremistress
07-25-2005, 06:39 PM
We shall be doing Gambit, Rogue and White Queen this year on Friday.

was gonna do lulu ,yuna, and auron, but didnt have the time to put into it

Evil Dr. Axis
07-26-2005, 08:00 PM
Are you the same Rikku I took pics with last year? And Fyremistress, your Rogue is great. You gotta come find me and the boys during the show for some pics.

mocha
07-26-2005, 08:49 PM
Are you the same Rikku I took pics with last year? And Fyremistress, your Rogue is great. You gotta come find me and the boys during the show for some pics.

Hehe, no this is my first year going to Dragon con, but I think I know the person you're talking about. Did you do a skit with a Lulu and Rikku?

AshleyV
07-26-2005, 11:57 PM
I will be an X-men character. I am currently working on a couple so which everone I finish first I will wear.

SelphieLu
07-27-2005, 01:26 AM
Wearing White Queen/Emma Frost at some point at Dragon*con! Don't know when though, I have awhile and a bunch of days to decide upon. :D

Evil Dr. Axis
07-27-2005, 10:16 AM
We're all attention junkies so if you ladies want some pics with the masculine side of the X-men, we'd love some feminine mystique to level out the testosterone. PM me or just post. So far the line up is cyclops, colossus, gambit, nightcrawler, wolverine, professor x, and iceman. And no, I'm not the Auron that did the skit. I'm the one who had the big honking wooden sword and was drinking, "healing potions" out of my homemade sake jug the whole show. :)

mocha
07-27-2005, 10:34 AM
We're all attention junkies so if you ladies want some pics with the masculine side of the X-men, we'd love some feminine mystique to level out the testosterone. PM me or just post. So far the line up is cyclops, colossus, gambit, nightcrawler, wolverine, professor x, and iceman. And no, I'm not the Auron that did the skit. I'm the one who had the big honking wooden sword and was drinking, "healing potions" out of my homemade sake jug the whole show. :)

LOL! That is so awesome! :rofl: -And it sounds like something I would have come up with! Nice! Now there's an idea for my samurai Rikku!

Solo
07-27-2005, 02:01 PM
If I go, I'll be bringing a Yuna Dark Gunner Costume from FF X-2.

Fyremistress
07-27-2005, 10:24 PM

are you by chance this auron?
http://www.beautysmirror.com/dcon04/carterauron.jpg

Thanks so much! I got just a few finishing touches. although my boyfriend is ragging on me cause i said i wasnt gonna do Dark phoenix cause i didnt want to be in all spandex- and what do you know- all spandex.
:bigtu:

which day will you all be in the xmen wear? show as in masquerade?

yayahan
07-28-2005, 05:38 AM
I will be Lady Deathstrike from X2 again this year, and I would REALLY love to meet up with other X-men charas, especially Wolverine, for photos. It was so fun last year *_*.

Evil Dr. Axis
07-29-2005, 11:15 AM
LOL. Yeah that's me. I LOVE the pics that they took of me and Lulu for the official cosplay gallery of the 04' dragon con. That guy was great those pics are super sweet.

Fyremistress
07-29-2005, 03:06 PM
LOL. Yeah that's me. I LOVE the pics that they took of me and Lulu for the official cosplay gallery of the 04' dragon con. That guy was great those pics are super sweet.

you were an awesome auron! best we have both seen amongst all the conventions. My boyfriend was gonna try to track you down and quiz you for Q& A on how to make his. but maybe next year:)

*eeee* only a month left!

TheWickedOne
08-01-2005, 03:51 PM
i'm going to be the evil doctor's cyclops... or better he shall be my wolverine. did i notice that someone will be dark phoenix in this thread somewhere? that'd be great! our entire group love attention, so if anyone wants to do any costume in the x-men universe, not already mentioned in dr. axis' posts, then please track us done on the convention floor.

AshleyV
08-01-2005, 04:17 PM
Is there any idea of what day people will be wearing their X-men costumes? I'm working on planning out mine and I have no idea where to put my X-men costume.

TheWickedOne
08-01-2005, 06:58 PM
Is there any idea of what day people will be wearing their X-men costumes? I'm working on planning out mine and I have no idea where to put my X-men costume.

i'm not sure exactly what day, but plan on it being saturday, sunday or both. you could try sending a message to evildraxis, he's the one that that started us all on the x-men idea this year. he probably knows what day or days we'll be doing it. i know that one day i'll also be doing voldo from soul calibur II. and more than likely, two-face...(another friend needs a batman villain.

Evil Dr. Axis
08-01-2005, 09:15 PM
If I had my way we'd do the X-men deal every day, but I doubt you're going to want to spend that much time airbrushing Mike every freaking day. lol. If we're going to do it for only one day (personally, if this Wolverine thing works out, I'll be milking it for all it's worth every day!) it will probably be sunday. It's Masquerade night AND my Wolvie costume a LOT less restricting then my Auron...plus no giant boat paddle to carry around. :)

Fyremistress
08-01-2005, 09:29 PM
definately friday for us. since my boyfriend has to shave off half his goatee for two face, its easier to just do his gambit first.
batman villains are more responsive for kids on saturday. they love it.
and then do our daredevil villains on sunday.

HealerKou
08-03-2005, 01:11 PM
I'll be Psylocke on one of the days, but I don't know which one yet. But you'll run into plenty of other X-Men characters no matter which day you wear yours, because that always seems to be one of the favorite series cosplayed at D*C. ^_^

YunaheartsVivi
08-06-2005, 10:13 PM
Ill have my yuna costume again this year but I've also added flonne from disgaea <3

Evil Dr. Axis
08-08-2005, 10:10 AM
Suuuuuhweet. I totally plan on still rocking it as Auron for a lot of the show. It all really depends on how much attention I get as who. :)

YunaheartsVivi
08-08-2005, 10:37 PM
alas... as much as I love my Yuna costume... She'll probubly only appear when I get sick of wearing the wig for my new costume. There are so many peices to yuna that it takes a good 30 minutes just to get ready.

It will be lovely to see you again <3 Your Auron was by far the best!

TheWickedOne
08-09-2005, 03:10 PM
as dr axis knows, i may be doing three costumes, definately two. cyclops, and voldo from soul calibur II. if voldo doesn't seem to pan out then i will definately be reverting back to cyclops, with any luck, axis will be willing to do wolvie again. also, many cosplay.com members want to meet up at some point during the show, if you haven't done it already, i incourage you to check out the thread.

Southernl3elle
08-11-2005, 10:44 PM
I will be attending Dragon Con this year in Unlimited Rogue style. Friday night I'll be in the spandex outfit of it and Sunday. Saturday I'm dressing up as Lara Croft Classic. I'd love to join any group, just know that 9 pm Friday, I have my own group I'm getting together with.

Also, I'm looking for roomies lol.

Evil Dr. Axis
08-12-2005, 11:41 AM
I'd love to offer you some help, but we're eight guys in a double. I wouldn't want to put any girls through that. lol

Southernl3elle
08-12-2005, 07:20 PM
I'm the only girl apparently :P If anyone is available and willing, we'll take em' in. We really do NOT wanna be spending 250 a piece :\

YunaheartsVivi
08-12-2005, 11:22 PM
I would help you out with the room thing but we already have 5 girls in one room when our hotel only allows 4 but shhhh lets not tell them that haha

vampirate
08-13-2005, 07:52 PM
Well, sort of with the FFX...but then I've talked to Axis about this already...hrm, now I need to do something about organizing a photo shoot...

Lafiel
08-16-2005, 06:41 PM
I'll be there Emma Frost! (costume in my gallery)
Along with a Cyclops and a jean grey.
Not to sure which days though.

HealerKou
08-16-2005, 06:49 PM
I'll be there Emma Frost! (costume in my gallery)
Along with a Cyclops and a jean grey.
Not to sure which days though.

*whispers* Let me know, I wanna get some Psylocke/Emma pics with you!

TheWickedOne
08-17-2005, 04:26 PM
in a somewhat last minute decision, and after some conversation with dr axis, i'll be subtracting voldo, and adding... (drum roll) Squall Leonhart, so we'll have to see how this all pans out. there is a minor chance that i may not be able to attend this year, concerning some family problems, but probably not, i may just need this time to get away from my probs for a few days...

sarabug
08-30-2005, 10:52 AM
we'll be doing wolverine and black queen friday night! yay x-men!