PDA

View Full Version : Utena @ Otakon?

Sami
01-23-2003, 05:14 PM
Okay, this may be a bit of a long shot.. ^___^;

But is anyone up for an Utena group at Otakon this year? For a big photoshoot.. Come on, I know you want to! Right?... *crickets* X_x Anyways we'll have a Nanami (me!) and probably a Wakaba (cherii chan; once i let her know) and... that's all so far! *tip*

If anyone's planning on bringing an Utena series costume or wants to join in the fun let me know! Pleeeease! *waves pom poms in a vain attempt to foster interest* :thumbsup:

Kellie
01-23-2003, 05:32 PM
:D Ya know I'll be up for it! *___* *can bring the black rose duelist Wakaba costume she's planning!* :D Lots of costume plans for Otakon! Yay!

diqitaldreams
01-23-2003, 05:46 PM
I dont' like Utena much...but I've always wanted to make Anthy's dress...E_E;; ...but I want to go as the movie version of her. No matter how..."idiotic" she seems to me, I'd still want to make the costume...but who knows! :D if I have time!

Hikaruchan
01-23-2003, 06:23 PM
My Kozue's top is kinda showing the years of abuse now, will have to see if I get up to Otakon if have it fixed or might finish up another outfit that I have started on.

SohjiroX
01-26-2003, 03:32 AM
I know I am doing Miki for comic con with some friends but since I will be going down to that con, and I know I am over doing it already, I dont mind bringing it along if you need one, I am going to bring a fencing sword and a stop watch, understand I may act like him and time everything.....and might play the piano but I dont know if I can do sun lit garden, maybe another slow and soft song but thats it.

Sami
01-26-2003, 12:01 PM
WEEE YEAH! ^___^ We'd love to have you!

twentystitches
01-26-2003, 12:06 PM
^^;; I've been wanting to do the Shadow Girls as a cosplay for awhile and Otakon is far enough that I can probably look for someone crazy enough to do it with me and get it looking really good. If I can I'd love to be part of this group.

SohjiroX
01-28-2003, 01:31 AM
me?! if you say so, but its only the series one not that movie one is that still ok?

Kurumi
01-28-2003, 08:56 AM
*waves* heya! That sounds like a good idea, I can due a good anthy..I have green eyes and dark skin w/ purple hair would be a sinch! But the gown is part of the problem...that would make 4 costumes for dis girl to make! @_@ im going to be drowing in fabric! *breast strokes* gahh!

~*Kurumi

SohjiroX
02-03-2003, 07:09 PM
I got to into this and did both OVA and series next to making a black rose one, I have way to many outfits now I have to think now what I am going to do soon.

sailor-moon
02-03-2003, 10:59 PM
most likely by then ill have utena in that ball room dress done^.^ the big pink one XD lol

Sami
02-04-2003, 09:09 PM
Wai wai wai! ^____^ I'd like to start getting a list of people that can definitely do this (or are at least over 75% sure), and all I really know for sure now is the following:

Nanami: Sami
Wakaba: cherii chan

If you want to be a definite please let me know, it'd be great to get as much of the cast as we can! ^___^

SohjiroX
02-05-2003, 02:21 PM
count me in please

fingyueng
07-10-2003, 04:28 AM
I will be there as Saionji.

Kellie
07-10-2003, 11:50 AM
Hey! The thread was brought back. Heehee. I know Sami and I are hoping to have our Nanami and Wakaba uniforms by the time Otakon comes around. ^^; We're hoping.