PDA

View Full Version : COSPLAY PICNIC SATURDAY AUG 27th!!!

TribalButterfly
07-27-2005, 06:52 PM
Incase you missed it the first 3 posts...

I just want to let everyone coming to the Picnic on Saturday August 27th know, that the sign I will be holding up, showing everyone where to meet (12:00 noon by the bottom of the escalators in the con lobby) will be a Fuchsia bristle board sign, with my Avatar Picture on it and black and silver writing reading "TRIBAL BUTTERFLY'S COSPLAY PICNIC!" (Nagi will also have a sign of his own, reading "NAGI LEE'S COSPLAY PICNIC!" They are of course the SAME picnic - We just want you to be able to recognize us when you see us in person! Haha!

(I was going to write "COSPLAY.COM PICNIC" but I changed my mind, because I was afraid it would upset the cosplay.com administrators - So please look for the sign that says "TRIBAL BUTTERFLY'S COSPLAY PICNIC!" Or "NAGI LEE'S COSPLAY PICNIC!" - As they are the SAME picnic! :))

My sign may also have balloons on it, to make it easier to spot in a dense crowd (it just depends on whether I can get my hands on a helium tank - and if the balloons survive the trip over, or not.)

Thanks again guys!

Canít wait to see you there!

(Try to get ur hands on some POCKY if u can! Haha!)

TribalButterfly
07-27-2005, 06:56 PM
I would also really really appreciate it if everyone who is planning on attending could once more, please just post (right in this thread where it is easy to keep track) who is planning on coming to the picnic.

This doesnít mean that if u donít RSVP u canít come or anything. I would just like to get an idea of how many people are coming, and what ur member names are, that way I will know who to wait a little while for incase anyone is delayed showing up, and we wonít take off without you.

I donít want anyone who wants to attend to miss out :)

ALSO, if you can, I think itís a good idea to please try and bring a picture of ur cosplay.com avatar with you, just so that we can recognize you when we see you. It would help break the ice a little, since I think a lot of us are face to face strangers! Haah!

Thanks a lot you guys!!!

Jenna1978
07-27-2005, 07:26 PM
You know I'll be there!

trixyloupwolf
07-27-2005, 08:08 PM
I would also really really appreciate it if everyone who is planning on attending could once more, please just post (right in this thread where it is easy to keep track) who is planning on coming to the picnic.

This doesnít mean that if u donít RSVP u canít come or anything. I would just like to get an idea of how many people are coming, and what ur member names are, that way I will know who to wait a little while for incase anyone is delayed showing up, and we wonít take off without you.

I donít want anyone who wants to attend to miss out :)

ALSO, if you can, I think itís a good idea to please try and bring a picture of ur cosplay.com avatar with you, just so that we can recognize you when we see you. It would help break the ice a little, since I think a lot of us are face to face strangers! Haah!

Thanks a lot you guys!!!

i will be there too...^-^...

i will try to have like a little sign too..^-^..
write my name
and cosplay pinic
on my picture

IWantYouItachi
07-27-2005, 09:19 PM
I shall be there ^^ I'm gunna make myself a badge :P Yay!

Hltokiri
07-27-2005, 10:30 PM
of course i'm there.....prolly with 2 other ppl with me

not sure how to show myself there though....hmm avatar? better look for one

edit: well found my avatar...better print it too <<

Naruto_Girl
07-27-2005, 10:50 PM
Hopefully you guys will be there for a bit, because my friend and I will more then likely wander over after the Naruto photoshoot!

:bigtu:

MaiSheri
07-28-2005, 12:33 AM
I will be there, and will probably be bringing a friend along!

Colsus
07-28-2005, 06:08 AM
i will be there and will have 3 other whith me

jade_dincht
07-28-2005, 08:29 AM
I'll be going, my seifer Avatar will be on a string around my neck. I'll also have my bf with me. He won't be dressed up, but he'll be plenty hyper. Also, this reminds me, to buy some pocky to stock up on before I go.

TribalButterfly
07-28-2005, 08:56 AM
:) Guests are invited too! :)
I'm bringing a few myself!

Wage
07-28-2005, 08:57 AM
Okay, at least one of my friends and I are in.

an_cafe
07-28-2005, 11:16 AM
ill be there with a freind i think i can get him to come ^^;; i shall make a badge also ^^

TribalButterfly
07-29-2005, 08:30 AM
NICE you guys! Anyone else?

chaos_magician
07-29-2005, 10:22 AM
Definetely in!!! See u guys at CN!!!

mokulen22
07-29-2005, 10:43 AM
This is my R.S.V.P.

Edgar Strife
07-29-2005, 06:09 PM
Depend how things turn out, I'll try my best to make it.

Katsuyuki_Shiro
07-29-2005, 07:31 PM
er.... I sure hope you guys are aware that Saturday, August 27th is the Saturday of CNAnime.. >_>

TribalButterfly
07-29-2005, 07:35 PM
Um... yea, that's where we are having the picnic...at the con....HAHAHA!
That's WHY THAT DATE was chosen! Haha!

Ur too cute! :)

Nagi Lee
07-31-2005, 12:00 AM
lol well u know i'm in sry if i havn't replied had so much stuff to do latly

TribalButterfly
07-31-2005, 04:11 PM
We are doing great u guys!

Did anyone have any suggestions or questions for the picnic???

kuko-chan
07-31-2005, 05:36 PM
I'll try and make it! But I do have a suggestion to make this thread just a tad bit more informative. Even though it obvious to the ones who were following this in the other thread, you should probably edit the first post and say this is happening during the con, in the park across the street. All it says in the first post is where you're meeting, but for people who've never been to the convention centre might not be aware that there's even escalators or a nearby park.
Other than that, you're doing a fine job organizing this event! Can't wait!

TribalButterfly
07-31-2005, 06:42 PM
Though your suggestion is well noted, Iíd rather not list TOO MANNY meeting places. I don't want to confuzzle anyone by listing too many places, and having some people miss us all together because they showed up at the wrong place, at the wrong time.

The escalators are pretty easy to find. They're the big moving stairs that go from the second floor, to the first floor, right in the middle of the con lobby (Haha! Iím just teasing you :) ) But they are right in the middle of the con lobby, which everyone has to go to anyways to pick up their tickets or visit the dealers room upstairs, and we are going to wait a short while for everyone to show up, AND I will have my big, bright sign with me, so we'll be kinda hard to miss. SO, even if anyone comes late and misses us in the lobby, they'll still be able to find us by my sign.
So, as long as people donít come hours late, when the picnic is already over Ė there shouldnít be any problems finding us Ė even if itís your first time at the convention centre :)

ALSO, because if the weather isn't co-operative, we wonít b able to go eat outside anyways, so that's another reason why I don't want to list outside at the park as a meeting place.

Super thanks for the suggestion though.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!!!

Shira
07-31-2005, 07:48 PM
I'll be there and I will have 1 friend with me...lol I'm sad aren't I? -_-

Ayame0
07-31-2005, 07:57 PM
I'll be there and I will have 1 friend with me...lol I'm sad aren't I? -_-
The sadder thing is I am the friend :D I'm trying to get more people to come though, TribalButterfly.

Question: I know this has been mentioned (ALSO, because if the weather isn't co-operative, we wonít b able to go eat outside anyways, so that's another reason why I don't want to list outside at the park as a meeting place.), does the picnic have a definate place to... well... go? Because it might be hard (if the weather is bad) to move lots of cosplayers through the convention to another spot if the worst occurs.

tamahome_no_mik
07-31-2005, 08:17 PM
I'm definitely coming. Cant miss out on random elves and fushigi yuugi cosplayers now can i? now... i should really find some good batteries for my digital camera before the con comes... the last thing i want is not having a camera to get photos at the photoshoot, when im at the photoshoot. lol.

Nagi Lee
07-31-2005, 08:31 PM
i gotta acouple ppl coming were a tenjou tenge gang so its gonna be fun we got almost every one maya,aya,shin,dragon gate nagi,nagi training

IWantYouItachi
07-31-2005, 08:51 PM
Sorry if this was already gone over and I missed it while I was reading, but seeing as its a picnic, whats going on for food?

TribalButterfly
07-31-2005, 09:15 PM
HAHAHAHA!

OK! To answer everyoneís questionsÖ

Shira Ė Youíre not sad! :p itís AWESOME that you have someone to bring! :) Some of our picnic guests are coming solo :) ALL are invited and Welcome to join! :)

Ayame0 and IWantYouItachi Ė There is a food court underneath the convention centre, which is where we can all go, and buy whatever it is that we want to eat. You can bring snacks, and things from home if you like (I thoroughly encourage everyone to bring POCKY!!! ) but do not feel that you HAVE TO bring food to feed everyone! :) The food court below will take care of that!
Just remember though, that you need to bring CASH because I was told that the different shops in the food court do not accept credit card, or debit.

As for your question about the eating location if the weather doesnít hold up Ayame0, Well, if it looks like rain, or if the grass outside isnít suitable to sit on, then we will just stay in the food court and eat there! :)

The MAIN thing is that we are all together!

Iíve got something very interesting that I would like to talk to all of you about!
But it has to wait until the picnic!!! :) :) :)

Thanks a lot everyone!!!
Canít wait to see you all there!!!

OH! And tamahome_no_mik, cameraís YES! Great idea! EVERYONE BRING UR CAMERAS! We defiantly need cosplay.com Picnic PHOTOS!!!

Nikolai
08-01-2005, 02:19 AM
Sure, I'll be there, since the Naruto photoshoot is practically the same time and place anyway.

Hltokiri
08-01-2005, 04:09 AM
Sure, I'll be there, since the Naruto photoshoot is practically the same time and place anyway.

which is also why i'm goin and changed the bleach photoshoot area much easier to find

Nagi Lee
08-01-2005, 02:31 PM
lol shira trust me thats not sad. i usally go wit one or two friends and like never make any new friends :sulk: but i know i'll make acouple at the picnic mabe

Michiko chan
08-01-2005, 07:27 PM
I'll try to come. Is it okay if we bring along a friend who isn't dressed up? XD

Nagi Lee
08-01-2005, 07:32 PM
I'll try to come. Is it okay if we bring along a friend who isn't dressed up? XD

ya its fine. bring as many as u like. the more the better

TribalButterfly
08-02-2005, 07:53 AM
Absolutely

Of course that would be just fine :)

We have many cosplayers bringing non cosplaying friends along! Myself included!

Iím bringing at LEAST 2.

Kendle
08-02-2005, 12:07 PM
I'll be there~
I'll be the Kankurou with Anko (and probably a j-rocker)

Nagi Lee
08-02-2005, 12:13 PM
I'll be there~
I'll be the Kankurou with Anko (and probably a j-rocker)

awsome can't wait to see both

Bubba T
08-02-2005, 08:47 PM
Yeah i'll probably be there also and bring along a few friends of mine.

ChaoticMiracle
08-02-2005, 08:53 PM
Hi all,

I'll try to make it too. I'm not sure if I'll bring anybody with me...but I'll see if I can drag any of my friends to the picnic :)

Nagi Lee
08-02-2005, 08:55 PM
alright awsome can't wait to meet all of u :spinner:

Otaking97
08-03-2005, 12:28 AM
It's kind of early but I should be there. We'll be the EVA team that you've probably seen at other cons. We are not hard to miss so you'll know who we are.

TribalButterfly
08-03-2005, 07:36 AM
YAY Otaking97 !!!

Northern
08-03-2005, 12:15 PM
Sweet, youve got Northern and Team coming along for the ride. Best picnic ever baby, yeah!!! *is hyper lmao*

TribalButterfly
08-03-2005, 12:21 PM
YAY!!!! THANX A LOT FOR JOINING US!!!! :):):)

is there any way you can give me an idea of how many people will be coming to the picnic with you by any chance? ( i just like to keep track :p)

TribalButterfly
08-05-2005, 06:14 PM
WOW! We've got liek 50 people here!!! haha! NICE!

Hltokiri
08-06-2005, 04:40 AM
wow this is gonna be one hell of a picnic XD

i got my pocky ready but i can't resist not eatin them now <.< lol

i might need to buy more XD

Nagi Lee
08-06-2005, 03:22 PM
wow this is gonna be one hell of a picnic XD

i got my pocky ready but i can't resist not eatin them now <.< lol

i might need to buy more XD

lmao i know eh alot of ppl ^^ and ya same here i got sum but there just waitin to be eatin

TribalButterfly
08-06-2005, 03:33 PM
I haven't gotten mine yet!!! Aren't i aweful??? HAHA!

Nagi Lee
08-06-2005, 04:09 PM
I haven't gotten mine yet!!! Aren't i aweful??? HAHA!

lmao aww no way :rolleyes: :bigtu:

Otaking97
08-07-2005, 05:41 PM
With my extra cosplay masq and TribalButterfly's picnic we will rule the con!! Hahahahaha! Just kidding.

Pocky eh? Maybe I can give THAT out as prizes at my little masq.....

Nagi Lee
08-07-2005, 05:53 PM
With my extra cosplay masq and TribalButterfly's picnic we will rule the con!! Hahahahaha! Just kidding.

Pocky eh? Maybe I can give THAT out as prizes at my little masq.....

lmao ya were gonna rule ahaha ^^

Number_09
08-07-2005, 11:44 PM
I'll see if I can make it. If I can, I'll be dragging two cosplaying friends and a non-cosplaying brother.

Tigerzeyes
08-08-2005, 12:15 AM
Me too! If it's possible of course :)
I'll see which of my buddies I can drag along.
*cackles maniacally*
Nyeh heh :)

TribalButterfly
08-08-2005, 07:27 AM
Nice!

Hltokiri
08-08-2005, 09:41 PM
how many ppl are goin now? i'm pretty sure more than 50 + friends

this'll be fun...i better make it <<

Ferrari
08-09-2005, 07:31 PM
This might have been said before, but I was too lazy to look through all the posts =\.. but is this picnic kinda like a potluck (sp?)? Do you want us to bring some food for all because Im sure that would be alot of food for one to provide by themselves...and ya, I will try to show up with a friend.

Nagi Lee
08-09-2005, 07:41 PM
This might have been said before, but I was too lazy to look through all the posts =\.. but is this picnic kinda like a potluck (sp?)? Do you want us to bring some food for all because Im sure that would be alot of food for one to provide by themselves...and ya, I will try to show up with a friend.

um u can if u want but where going to the caf thing there to get food and stuff

Ferrari
08-09-2005, 07:55 PM
Oh.. heh, well I feel dumb now.. I thought by picnic it was meant the real traditional sense of picnic... Ya Im a big idiot..go caff food!

Nagi Lee
08-09-2005, 08:35 PM
Oh.. heh, well I feel dumb now.. I thought by picnic it was meant the real traditional sense of picnic... Ya Im a big idiot..go caff food!

lmao were also brining the food outside so its like a picnic to. so ya

Hltokiri
08-09-2005, 10:47 PM
lol yea what nagi said =P a majority of us are bringing pocky's to share with everyone soo that would be nice....and also it will also be kinda like a photoshoot too lol

TribalButterfly
08-14-2005, 05:06 PM
Shouldn't this forum be more busy with CNAnime only 12 days away???

BotMan
08-14-2005, 05:10 PM
hmm true true...well i guess people are ummm fixing up they costume..or buying foods!! yayyyy foods!! *buy 100000000,00000000,00000 pockys* cant wait for the picnic..will be my first xd

TribalButterfly
08-14-2005, 05:14 PM
Im a bad person. I still havent bought any pocky yet!!! :(:(:(

Otaking97
08-14-2005, 05:52 PM
I don't think that many people that go to our cons are actually on this site....or at least go to the forums. I notice the forums are actually kinda slow all across.

Oh well pocky for all!

trixyloupwolf
08-15-2005, 01:51 AM
iam done fixy my apron.......i had to remake it.....it was not perfect enough for me.....^^.

and still......iam not all done.......

well can wait to be there yet........

how sufering to wait that long........ '^-^'

Natty Dread
08-15-2005, 03:21 AM
im in!

Hltokiri
08-15-2005, 10:58 PM
i'm so rdy and can't wait lol

that reminds me i gotta go out and buy more pocky lol with all the ppl comin i think i'll need more to share =P

TribalButterfly
08-16-2005, 10:36 AM
YAY! 10 DAYS AWAY!!!! (till CN. 11 more days till the Picnic and Masqs)

WHO IS AS EXCITED AS I AM??? :):):)

Edgar Strife
08-16-2005, 10:43 AM
I can't wait and I look forward to the picnic. I just hope I can get my outfit ready in time.

mokulen22
08-16-2005, 11:24 AM

AHH! don't say that~! *puts hands to ears* lalalalal I can't hear you!! *moku is not done her cosplay*

Colsus
08-16-2005, 01:09 PM
i still have a stafe and an ax to make aw well as re do my hate i am so lazey well i must buy bristal bord today

trixyloupwolf
08-16-2005, 04:14 PM

me too me too.....

^-^

TribalButterfly
08-16-2005, 06:11 PM
AHH! don't say that~! *puts hands to ears* lalalalal I can't hear you!! *moku is not done her cosplay*

Hahahahah!

Don't worry Moku, I feel your pain! I still have to put the sleves and collar on the Scar coat I am making for my friend! Haha! ;)
Thank GOD for Days off Work! haha!

Last few days for anyone who needs to sign up for our picnic! :)
(Well, not really, but it's nice to know who'se coming so we don't leave to get the food without you! Haha!)

chado
08-16-2005, 06:47 PM
This is going to be my first con (I've been a big fan of anime, comics and well all that other fun geeky stuff) for a long time...me and my friend James are looking forward to meeting alot of new people, and this sounds like a good place to do that!

Unfortunatly I dont think either of us will have time to get a costume together in time, I just started a new job and I didn't know until yesterday that I could even go (I had to wait on the schedule to be released) and now that I know I can go and I am going...we'll see how it goes...lol.

Look forward to meeting you all there,
Chado

TheWestWind
08-16-2005, 10:07 PM
I think I'll probably swing by the picnic, lol! If I do I'll probably have a few people with me as well!

Hltokiri
08-17-2005, 02:56 AM
wow that is like 100 ppl lol

this is gonna be great XD i still gotta get more pocky though =P

TribalButterfly
08-17-2005, 04:01 PM
Getting there! :) Haha!

Haha! I still havent gotten ANY pocky yet!!! Am i bad, or what! haha!

mokulen22
08-17-2005, 04:33 PM
Getting there! :) Haha!

Haha! I still havent gotten ANY pocky yet!!! Am i bad, or what! haha!

Alas, neither have I...sorries. But I'll buy you a box, TribalButterfly! You're the BESTEST!! (I know not a word--but I like it) *huggies* you're picnic is going to be so much FUN!!

TribalButterfly
08-17-2005, 06:23 PM
HAHA! OMG MOKU UR SO CUTE!!!
I seriously can't wait to meet you, and EVERYONE!!!!

Nagi Lee
08-17-2005, 07:51 PM
HAHA! OMG MOKU UR SO CUTE!!!
I seriously can't wait to meet you, and EVERYONE!!!!

lol ya Tribal lmao awsome picnic :skidude2:

Hltokiri
08-18-2005, 02:39 AM
sure why not i'll get you a box too since you organized this pretty darn well and now we have over 50 ppl comin XD

TribalButterfly
08-18-2005, 07:35 AM
HAHA!

OMG are you serious!?

:p Awww! You don't have to do that! :p
Seriously sweet of you to offer though! :heart:

tamahome_no_mik
08-18-2005, 01:18 PM
i cant afford pocky. >< the con is costing me $125 as it is just for basic needs (20 food, 20 transit, 40 accomodation, 45 admission).
*dies*
and i dont have a job lol. I only wish for pocky. oh well, im usually the one that bring a ton of pocky each year and asks people to yaoi for it anyways. quite a success that was at anime north.

akina_chan666
08-20-2005, 07:39 AM
I will be going myself. If anyone is looking for myself, akina_chan666, just look for a blond, pirate-girl with a giant hammer. I don't think there are going to be many of those. ^_^

TribalButterfly
08-20-2005, 07:50 AM
Just wanted to remind everyone, if you could please bring with you a printout of your avatars with you to the picnic - just so that it's easier to recognize each other, it would be very much appreciated! :)

<<<Mine will be on the big poster I will be holding up saying "TRIBAL BUTTERFLY'S COSPLAY PICNIC" at 12:00 noon, when the picnic is about to begin - signaling us all to gather!

Thanks so much! :)

BotMan
08-20-2005, 06:00 PM
coool!!! ok!=DDD wee sooo ummm everyone got there pocky yet?=DDD ahh cant wait..i hope i can come...xddd anyway..i am a very shy person soo please be nice to me..thanx! ah..this going to be the best picnic yett!!=DD

TribalButterfly
08-20-2005, 07:11 PM
Haha! Great enthusiasim!!! :)

You might wanna remind us who you are at the picnic though, since some of us haven't ever seen eachother in real life before! haha! :)

BotMan
08-20-2005, 07:14 PM
hehe true true!! when i be umm brave enough XDDD *bows down* you dont mine if i call you great TBF the first? *bows to you* anyway!! i dont know what cosplay i should bring...ahh xd i need to practs to get out of my shyness!

TribalButterfly
08-20-2005, 07:37 PM
HAHA! You are too sweet and too kind! :) haha! and thank you very much! :)

Oh, just wear whatever cosplay you like the best, and will have the most fun in - i'm sure you'll look great!

BotMan
08-20-2005, 07:42 PM
yw yw *bows bows* mmhmm mhmm!!! thanx young leader one! =DD ah yea..i think i know the perfect one too.... XDD=DDD

hmm and if i run out of money..maybe i can just do the puppy face and get free foods..work last time at one place o.o;;; dont know in there XD

whoops anyway!! CN is almost here!! YAYY!!!! party time!!! eating time!! talking time!!! and seeing our leader TBF!!! what a honor!!!! XDDD, ohhh yeaa and you dont mind if you can autographic something for me? *bows*

TribalButterfly
08-20-2005, 07:45 PM
HAHAHA! ur too much, but SURE! HAHA!
Anything for my fans :p HAHA! (oh man, that sounded vain!)

U can just call me Tribal if you want to you know - that's what everyone else here seems to be calling me! :p Haha!
(its nicer than some OTHER names i could think of!:p)

BotMan
08-20-2005, 07:53 PM
XDDD yayy!! sure thing Tribal!!!=DD

wow i guess you have alot of fans when you go to cons XDD soo awesome=D
and i still need to find a picy of a sig or something..soo people can know me...

hmm *thinks of something* i still got a weak anyway..oh well=dd hmm i wonder if i should bring my gameboy too..just in case people want to have a pokemon battle... whoops! n/m that XD

ohh yeaa!! i will bring like maybe a book or a CD soo you can sign..i dont want you to signs like billions of thingy...like i seen some people do, soo one things should be perfect!! haha you remind me soo much of my sis too. XD all hyper and stuff...i guess you can be my new sis!! well net one XDD,

well cant wait to see your there!! *dont know when to pack up since he dont live in canada XDD*

TribalButterfly
08-20-2005, 08:00 PM
haha WOW ur not from canada? that's some dedication!

WOW my cosplay family sure is growing - total count, 2 brothers and a sister! hahaa, so are you an older brother or a younger one? I'm 24 :p Hopefully that's not TOO old! haha!

Haha! as for fans, HAHA none that i know of! I'm a pretty new cosplayer myself - this will only be my 3rd con that i've cosplayed at, but HEY feel free to worship me all you want - I won't mind! HAHA! (j/k! :p)

BotMan
08-20-2005, 08:05 PM
XDDD!!! well you not that old..cuz i am 19..i be 20 next month XDD soo you young =PPP
awww no fans? wow..then i guess i be the first!! yayy!!! what great honor again XDDD
yeaa i am from NYC >.>:;; i always wanted to go to canada..soo i said..hey! great time to go..since it going to be a picnic...a con! etc etc XDD soo yeaa=P well for me..i been to a couple, but i am still a newbie XD,

*bows bows to the leader sis again XDD* ahh! oh yea it soo weird..since all my sis are older then me!!! XDDD and i got like 2..and now you make 3 XDD

TribalButterfly
08-20-2005, 08:10 PM
haha! that was cute!
OK everybody! back on topic! :) HAHA!

BotMan
08-20-2005, 08:14 PM
XD, i will try to bring like 10 friends with me..hopefully they will come and stuff T.T i wonder if i should bring some..anime type foods too..like cake..or cupcake..or something like that....hmmm dont know o.o

TribalButterfly
08-20-2005, 08:15 PM
I've said it b4 n i'll say it again - POCKY! :):):)

BotMan
08-20-2005, 08:16 PM
XDDD well i already got the pocky =PPPP soo i guess dont bring nothing else? XD

TribalButterfly
08-20-2005, 08:19 PM
haha! i didnt say that! :)

If you feel like bringing more, feel free too :) but don't feel that you are obligated. I wouldnt want you to weigh yourself down :)

BotMan
08-20-2005, 09:38 PM
ahhh whoops!!! sorry XDD its ok..i dont mind all the weight and stuff...=d

LoneWanderer
08-20-2005, 10:52 PM
hmm since bubba and westwind is swinging by I'll probably swing by too if I go to CNA

Hltokiri
08-21-2005, 03:41 AM
1 week left XD i'm very excited and i so very hope my ride doesn;t cancel on me ><

Nagi Lee
08-21-2005, 10:16 PM
lol hey all its been awhile ince i replyed looks like ur doing a awsome job tribal. Well i'll be seeing u all at cn..hopefully i can finshed all my stuff oh god

prince.vegeta
08-22-2005, 12:32 AM
:) Guests are invited too! :)
I'm bringing a few myself!

one of those better be ME :jjacks:

Kikoro
08-22-2005, 12:45 AM
Prince.vegeta!!! I didnt know you are a member!! *hugs* Cant wait to see you, Lust and Greed at the picnic, i must get tons of pics with you guys. :D

TribalButterfly
08-22-2005, 09:49 AM
one of those better be ME :jjacks:

Haha! WOW, ur first post in MY thread! that an honnor! Haha!

(Is this who i THINK this is ;) ???)

Prince.vegeta!!! I didnt know you are a member!! *hugs* Cant wait to see you, Lust and Greed at the picnic, i must get tons of pics with you guys. :D

Hahaha! YAAAAAY!!! :)

mokulen22
08-22-2005, 01:28 PM
haha WOW ur not from canada? that's some dedication!

WOW my cosplay family sure is growing - total count, 2 brothers and a sister! hahaa, so are you an older brother or a younger one? I'm 24 :p Hopefully that's not TOO old! haha!

Haha! as for fans, HAHA none that i know of! I'm a pretty new cosplayer myself - this will only be my 3rd con that i've cosplayed at, but HEY feel free to worship me all you want - I won't mind! HAHA! (j/k! :p)

Am I the sister!!?? Onee-sama!!?? *jumps up and down trying to get attention*

TribalButterfly
08-22-2005, 03:06 PM
Haha!!!! Wow! Haha! Now I Have 2 Sisters!!! Haha

:) :heart: :) :heart: :) :heart:

Edgar Strife
08-23-2005, 08:41 PM
Dam, I won't be able to print out my avatar. Anyway, I'll be wearing all white and I'll be cosplaying as Subaru in his Onmyoji outfit from X/1999[Its a Hakama outfit] or I may go as Subaru from Tokyo Babylon [Black & Red with a tophat, it just depends how things turn out.] Anyway, I hope to see everyone there and I'll try my best to make it.

Otaking97
08-23-2005, 08:53 PM
Dam, I won't be able to print out my avatar. Anyway, I'll be wearing all white and I'll be cosplaying as Subaru in his Onmyoji outfit from X/1999[Its a Hakama outfit] or I may go as Subaru from Tokyo Babylon [Black & Red with a tophat, it just depends how things turn out.] Anyway, I hope to see everyone there and I'll try my best to make it.

No worries. If I'm around I can easily point you out! Besides missing your cosplay is rather difficult. So I'm sure everyone will know who you are.

Anyare
08-23-2005, 09:04 PM
Hopefully, I will try to make it ^_^ depending on what were doing at the time

ChaoticMiracle
08-23-2005, 09:50 PM
Hi all,

I can't believe it's 3 days til the con...time goes by so fast when you're busy.

Anyhow, I don't even have an avatar yet LOL But you'll notice my costume for sure...I'll be wearing a long, blue, shiny kimono with many flowers on it. I might be dragging along a shinigami :) There are a few pics of my costume in my gallery too.

I can't wait to meet you all! This is going to be a great picnic! :D

MaiSheri
08-23-2005, 11:45 PM
well, I've had a change of costume (if anyone is even paying attention ^_^). My Haibane wings are not and will not be finshed on time, so I've resorted to my standby Rabi en Rose (avatar pic and in my photos/costumes). I shouldn't be too hard to miss, and will certainly be adding to the pinkness of the picnic gathering!

I'm also probably going to be bringing along a few more people that I had originally planned as my friend's siblings will also be at the expo so I'm planning to bring them along. It's their first convention of any kind, and they really want to see all the costumes!

Can't wait to meet everybody!!!

Nagi Lee
08-23-2005, 11:51 PM
i can't wait to see everyone. i'm mad cuz i don't think my jacket and wig are going to get to me in time but i'm probably gonna go to cn were my Younger Ginji Cosplay even no its not good but still atleast i'm wearing sumthing right ^^. Can't wait to see u all

TribalButterfly
08-24-2005, 02:41 AM
YAAAAY!

I'll Still be wearing my Lust costume, as well as holding up a big old pinky/purple bristol board sign advertising the picnic when it's time for us all to gather, so just keep an eye out for me around the base of teh escalators at 12:00 noon and we can all begin to meet up :)

Unfortunatly, i do not think im going to have balloons with me to help myself stick out - i was unable to find helium tanks for sale :p and i wont b able to make it to the party store close enough to the saturday - sorry guys, but please keep an eye out for my sign anyways - it should be hard to miss :)

mokulen22
08-24-2005, 09:13 AM
I was just looking at the forcast (http://www.canada.com/weather/forecast.aspx?rg=on&city=Toronto) for the weekend and it look like we may get rain on Sat. and Sun. :( I hope it doesn't rain.

Taja
08-24-2005, 11:11 AM
Count me (and a friend) in! ^^

Number_09
08-24-2005, 10:25 PM
Fiiiinally, my jacket is DONE!
All I have to do now is go to Wal-Mart and get a cheap pair of rain boots. YAY!

AkumaRaven
08-24-2005, 10:46 PM
I'll try to be there with 3 of my friends. ^^

BotMan
08-25-2005, 10:53 AM
OMG!!! it almost here..and i am still not done with the sword..*sniffs sniffs* oh well just need to be painted...hopefully i can buy some today..and remember to bring the pocky...yeaa @.@

Nagi Lee
08-25-2005, 02:47 PM
yup its tomomrow yay can't wait i'm still mad that i wont have my nagi done but thats alright i'm lookin forward to seeing everyone. i can't wait yay

Hltokiri
08-25-2005, 02:51 PM
2 daysfor me since i'll be goin saturday..still though can't wait XD

TribalButterfly
08-25-2005, 02:55 PM
What's not done for your Nagi Costume???????

UGH MY HEAD HURTS!!!!!

NAGI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Sorry. Spontanious Pre-Con Explosion.)

OH EVERYONE!!!! Check these out!!!
http://forums.cosplay.com/showpost.php?p=809639&postcount=15
Kia actually needs to take the credit for these - she posted them in another thread and i just think they're a great idea! could b helpful for anyone printing their avatars for the picnic - who knows.

OH BTW, sorry u guys but i should let u all know, I wasn't able to find a heluim tank so i WONT have any balloons at the con, but i WILL have the large sign, so please keep an eye out 4 it - Thanx :)

Otaking97
08-25-2005, 05:31 PM
Me to. Sat$Sun. No Friday for me.

But I'm all ready. Except making some last minute signs for my masq.

TribalButterfly
08-25-2005, 08:11 PM
I made a sign too!!!

..... but my bunny thought it was lunch n tore a huge chunk out of it, so i just let him keep it... then he proceeded to pee on it, so.. umm.. won't b bringing THAT with me... Sorry Hun.

BotMan
08-25-2005, 10:10 PM
it almost time..and i finish...YAYYY... hope i can go *pray for the car to work* and if i can make it then yayy!!=DD *stares at all the pocky he have bought* ahhh nooo noo..cant eat it yet @.@;;;

Hltokiri
08-25-2005, 10:22 PM
it almost time..and i finish...YAYYY... hope i can go *pray for the car to work* and if i can make it then yayy!!=DD *stares at all the pocky he have bought* ahhh nooo noo..cant eat it yet @.@;;;

lol i feel the same way XD *looks at stacks of pocky...must resist*

and tribal i wouldn't mind doin a badge like that...i think i will it sounds like a grand idea to do so lol

Momoko
08-26-2005, 12:29 AM
Sakura, her boyfriend, and myself will try our absolute hardest to make it there ^_^ We're leaving Rochester around 8:30, so if the picnic is indeed at noon we should be fine. Hope to see everyone there, we're going to be Sailor Jupiter and Venus with a Motoki!

TribalButterfly
08-26-2005, 06:34 AM
Its Here!!! Its Here!!!

Its Finally Here!!!

:love: :schitzo: :thumbsup: :jjacks: :dance: :wave: :rofl: :angel: :bouncer: :rockon:

Sakura
08-26-2005, 08:26 AM
wah, I wish I could go today also! I *really* wish I lived in Toronto or somewhere near it. Toronto is DEFINATELY one of my favorite places to be and the anime conventions are a plus =)

chaos_magician
08-26-2005, 08:29 AM
Yeah Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CN Here I Come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TribalButterfly
08-26-2005, 09:18 AM
HEY EVERYBODY!!!!!

I know our picnic is not untill TOMORROW AT 12:00 NOON

but, incase anyone is interested, TODAY I am going to be dressed up like that creepy little girl from The Ring! (Pre-Well Experiance - I don't need a break out when i cosplay as Lust tomorrow! :p Haha!)

So ifyou recognise me and you wanna come n say HI!!!!!!! Please DO!
I'll Have my cosplay.com name badge on my RIGHT SHOULDER, so u'll 4 sure know its me! Haha! Thanks a lot u guys! TTYL!

BotMan
08-26-2005, 11:11 AM
yayy!! its today!! cant wait to see your there..*stares at the pocky again* ahhh @.@, anyway umm i hope i dont get lost....

TribalButterfly
08-27-2005, 06:44 AM
OK EVERYBODY!!! ITS HERE!!! SATRUDAY!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

Remember, i'll have my poster up at the base of the escalators. WITH BALLOONS!!!!
We can thank my friend Mike for the Balloons - SO just look for the high floating PINK balloons, and Lust holding up a big pink sign that reads

"TRIBAL BUTTERFLY'S COSPLAY PICNIC"!!!

And as for YOU Nagi, I WANT A HUG!!! :)

BotMan
08-28-2005, 08:56 AM
soo did everyone have a awesome time?=DD

TribalButterfly
08-28-2005, 11:12 AM
hey guys! I tried posting this earlier but it didn't submit.
My home computer has decided to commit suicide, SO i am currently writing this from the WONDERFUL Jenna's laptop computer in her Hotel room!!!
I LOVE U JENNA!!!
So, unfortunatly, this may be my last post for a few days.

I just want compleetly apolpgise to everyone for the fiasco yesterday with our picnic.
We were all up in the hotel room getting ready, and unfortunatly it took longer for us to get ready than we ever anticipated.
Painting the scar symbols on my friend Sumeet's arm alone took over 2 hours to paint on and dry. Then the rest of us all had to get dressed and put on our own wigs and makeup.

I didn't make it downstairs with my sign AND BALLOONS (YAY BALLOONS!!!) untill 12:45!!!! SO SORRY U GUYS!!! I was really trying my best i swear!!!

So, i just wanted to appologise for that, and say to everyone who i DID meet that you guys are all SO AWESOME! everyone looked SO AMAZING and Hltokiri u rock my sox off with that Pocky!!! Scar and I enjoyed it ALL DAY!!! THANK YOU and a million thanx and hugs!!!

Well everyone, ttyl when my computer is back up and running again!!!

Enjoy the rest of the con everyone! Over WAY too soon!!!

OH! one mor thing!!!
Did Anyone who did not participate in / attend the masq, qho wandered into an "Open Pannel" with a trio of "celeberaties" called "Bathroom Cosby" ???
If so, that would have been Sumeet, Ryan and I (Tribalbutterfly) with the wings on.
I hope u guys enjoyed it - untill security kicked us out! haha!

thanx n ttyguys soon! :)

kuko-chan
08-28-2005, 11:47 AM
Ah, I met up with Nagi Lee after and he told me it didn't happen, but this is an acceptable excuse. I'm glad it actually DID happen, although either way I couldn't make it. We arrived at 12:30 and were in line for most of the picnic. Chaa~! Oh well, like I said, I'm happy it went well!

Edgar Strife
08-28-2005, 07:58 PM
I came late and forgot where the meeting spot. I'll try my best to make it on time and I'm happy to hear it went great for you guys.

Momoko
08-28-2005, 08:04 PM
>.> We didn't make it. We ended up getting lost on the way there for an hour so we got there around... 1, and since we figured it started at noon, we were out of luck v.v;;;

Jenna1978
08-28-2005, 08:13 PM
hey guys! I tried posting this earlier but it didn't submit.
My home computer has decided to commit suicide, SO i am currently writing this from the WONDERFUL Jenna's laptop computer in her Hotel room!!!
I LOVE U JENNA!!!

I love you too hun and I'll talk to you as soon as you get your computer fixed! Remember, I have pics to show you! :jjacks:

Hltokiri
08-28-2005, 09:03 PM
i'm glad yuo liked the pocky tribal lol...and also that guy that was with you was happy that i gave him one too....i had too many and since not many ppl showed i tried goin around givin it away, gave one to sasuke88 too

mokulen22
08-28-2005, 10:22 PM
Hey *waves* the picnic did happen...boo. I went to find the picnic but no one showed up at 12 :( so lori-chan and I when to get food--we were VERY hungry--while we were eating I looked across the street and saw ballons and the back of a girl in black (I think that was your lust cosplay, right, Tribal?) but by the time I finished my hotdog and dared the evil streets of T.O, the ballons and everyone were gone :( boof! like with in minutes of me seeing them!

Welll I hope everyone had fun! :)

ChaoticMiracle
08-28-2005, 10:43 PM
Hi all,

No worries Tribal...things like that happen. Btw, I was the one in the blue kimono with flowers lol Sorry that I didn't tell you guys when you guys left and I stayed...I found my other friend and stayed with him for the BLEACH photoshoot.

I hope everybody had a great time at the con! My day didn't go as well as expected...:( but it was mostly my fault so bleh. But all the costumes were great! I enjoyed them so much!

Thanks,

MaiSheri
08-28-2005, 10:55 PM
It sounds like those that did make it had fun - Unfortunately I was one of those who just got too hungry and gave up on waiting =( But I'm still really glad that I got to meet those of you that I did find (or, more accurately, found me)! Yay for sort-of gatherings!!!

Nagi Lee
08-28-2005, 11:50 PM
Hey its okai tribal atleast i got to meet u yay ^^ i was wondering y there was like no one there cuz i went and there was only bleach ppl taking pictures

Hltokiri
08-29-2005, 01:53 AM
It sounds like those that did make it had fun - Unfortunately I was one of those who just got too hungry and gave up on waiting =( But I'm still really glad that I got to meet those of you that I did find (or, more accurately, found me)! Yay for sort-of gatherings!!!

i saw you leaving the food court but i couldn't really scream to you and tribal was right there near the stairs to the food court and you were already crossing the street..bah

BotMan
08-29-2005, 11:00 PM
awww... i am sorry that i missed it..please forgive me T.T *cries cries*

MaiSheri
08-30-2005, 12:31 AM
i saw you leaving the food court but i couldn't really scream to you and tribal was right there near the stairs to the food court and you were already crossing the street..bah

It's OK, there's only so much we can do sometimes, ne? Anyways, meeting some of you was better then none!!!

Otaking97
08-30-2005, 12:34 AM
I was working the masqurade desk giving people their tickets to view the show and I had a few people here ask me if I had seen Tribal. I was like 'No because I've been looking too!' Hehe. But it's fine. It happens to everyone sooner or later. Gave me more time to work out a spot for my extra masq anyway.

TribalButterfly
08-30-2005, 07:30 AM
Hey *waves* the picnic did happen...boo. I went to find the picnic but no one showed up at 12 :( so lori-chan and I when to get food--we were VERY hungry--while we were eating I looked across the street and saw ballons and the back of a girl in black (I think that was your lust cosplay, right, Tribal?) but by the time I finished my hotdog and dared the evil streets of T.O, the ballons and everyone were gone :( boof! like with in minutes of me seeing them!

Welll I hope everyone had fun! :)

OH MOKU!!!!

I wanted to meet you SO MUCH and i never got the chance to!!!
Ah well, it's ok. There is always next year, i suppose :(

I think we should all get together and have a MAKE UP picnic! Haha! We could all go down to center island or something all in our costumes! Haha!

Well, maybe now im biting off more than i can chew :p nm :p

mokulen22
08-30-2005, 11:33 AM
OH MOKU!!!!

I wanted to meet you SO MUCH and i never got the chance to!!!
Ah well, it's ok. There is always next year, i suppose :(

I think we should all get together and have a MAKE UP picnic! Haha! We could all go down to center island or something all in our costumes! Haha!

Well, maybe now im biting off more than i can chew :p nm :p

haha I really wanted to meet your too :P Where did you go after I saw you across the street?

Oh, the Picnic thing, maybe but lets make is closer to home thou, Brampton, or mississauga...T.O drivers scare me...especially the taxi drivers...WHAT ARE THEY thinking! they're supermen! Jeezz.

TribalButterfly
08-30-2005, 07:12 PM
hey, I know there's another place for this, but since I messed up our picnic, i figured that THIS was the best i could do (sorry u guys :()

HERE is a link to all the pictures my BF took at CNAnime 2005!
Hope u can enjoy them! :)

http://www.rtimgsrv.fotopic.net/c671370.html