PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Gathering?

xmissxhellx
07-28-2005, 07:04 PM
just wondering... but is there gonna be a final fantasy gathering? if not then lets organize one!! ^-^ does anyone wanna halp?

Midnight
07-28-2005, 07:14 PM
I was trying to organize a Final Fantasy VIII gathering, but maybe there won't be enough people doing cosplay for specific games to try to break it up into separate gatherings.

Winter Divinity
07-29-2005, 01:56 PM
There should be a Final Fantasy gathering. I'd attend!

Devi Dark Wolf
08-01-2005, 02:40 AM
I'll be there too.

Devi

xmissxhellx
08-01-2005, 08:57 AM
I was trying to organize a Final Fantasy VIII gathering, but maybe there won't be enough people doing cosplay for specific games to try to break it up into separate gatherings.

yeah, i think perhaps we should open it up a bit and just have a gathering for all final fantasy people! do you think you might wanna help set it up? i've never been to PMX before so i dont know what places are available for meeting up.

Squall
08-01-2005, 10:11 AM
Well, a good possibly place to meet up for the FF gathering would be the area inbetween the con center and Hyatt. Its a decently large area. Usually the main FF gatherings are on the 2nd day of the con around noon, so in this case for PMX, it'd be on Sunday at 12pm. Whatcha think?

xmissxhellx
08-01-2005, 03:18 PM
Well, a good possibly place to meet up for the FF gathering would be the area inbetween the con center and Hyatt. Its a decently large area. Usually the main FF gatherings are on the 2nd day of the con around noon, so in this case for PMX, it'd be on Sunday at 12pm. Whatcha think?

hmm... sounds pretty good, except would you mind changing it up to satuday? that is, if it's alright with you? i can only go that day, and i'd really hate to miss it! X_X

Firestar
08-12-2005, 10:15 AM
yeah, you should make it on saturday. if i do get to go, im going on saturday. and i'd definatly come to the gathering if i was there =)

Shiya Wind
08-16-2005, 03:13 PM
I hope there's an FF gathering. I'm almost sure i'll be able to make it. ^^

Squall
09-02-2005, 09:35 AM
Its been added to the list.