PDA

View Full Version : Dragon*con Buffy?

SelphieLu
07-29-2005, 01:23 PM
Anyone dressing up as Buffy characters or going to see the Buffy Horror Picture Show ( The Musical ) at Dragon*con this year?

I'm usually in their track room or out in the main hall so it would be cool so see some people interested in Buffy as well!

Bevandera
07-30-2005, 02:05 AM
I'm going as Angel, will probably go to see the picture show (definitely going to the prom, maybe the q&a and speed-dating sessions too)

Anyone dressing up as Buffy characters or going to see the Buffy Horror Picture Show ( The Musical ) at Dragon*con this year?

I'm usually in their track room or out in the main hall so it would be cool so see some people interested in Buffy as well!

Yummi Sushi
07-30-2005, 05:14 AM
Me me meee! I had a thread but it seems to have fallen off somewhere....
I'll be Dark Willow at least one day. I'm planning on submitting a video for the contest. I want to see the BHPS, and I'd like to go to the prom, but it all depends on what else is going on at those times. I'm both an anime and a Buffy fan.

I'm not sure if I will do a Buffy/Fred/or Faith cosplay, though...still undecided until I can figure out if I really want to dye my hair brunette (I really do right now..)

See you there!

Edit- I'd really like to know what day people will be wearing their Buffy/Angel get-up? I was thinking I might wear Dark Willow on Friday and maybe another day since I'm not sure I will have many costumes ready for this con. I'd like to go to the Prom, and I guess I will be in formal wear for that. But I would love to get some pictures with you guys. I hope I catch you around the Buffy area. (I am splitting my time between the Buffy events and Anime stuff.)