PDA

View Full Version : lotr cosplay?

jade_dincht
07-29-2005, 04:24 PM
hey,

just wondering if anyone was going to do any lotr cosplay at the con? I'll for sure be there are pippin.

reannaremick
07-29-2005, 04:56 PM
I will ONLY be wearing my Eowyn long enough to take pictures with John Noble. He cancelled last year which made me so sad, so assuming he doesn't cancel this year, that's it. If he does cancel I won't even be bringing the dress because I'm so crazy jam-packed with other stuff.

evenstar1
07-29-2005, 08:42 PM
i'll be there as arwen blue dress with red sleeves for,.

kelldar
07-29-2005, 08:50 PM
I'll be wearing my Arwen Blood red dress at Evening at Bree friday night!

Darth Takeo
07-29-2005, 09:31 PM
I'll be wearing my Arwen Blood red dress at Evening at Bree friday night!
You make a fine Leia, that's for sure!
:bigtu:

adakie
08-03-2005, 10:13 PM
I'll be there as a Nazgul as long as I can get all my stuff together (I need new finger armor).

Kandascending
08-06-2005, 01:35 PM
Dude, you'll have no problem finding people doing Lord of the Rings this year.

www.armsofmiddleearth.com is why.

Also...A PIPPIN! I'm a Merry! There was no Pip that I could hang out with last year and now there's two. o_o Yea!

The_Balrog
08-06-2005, 02:01 PM
I'm a balrog.. Now it looks like the ED and AL from AZ (sorry no Lust this time) are going to be attending...oh no..Yeah AOME ..we have an ARMY!! There is also a parade group for the parade on Saturday, anyone interest should come on over or stop by the AOME table at the con.

Later, Rog

Balthazar
08-18-2005, 02:44 PM
Also...A PIPPIN! I'm a Merry! There was no Pip that I could hang out with last year and now there's two. o_o Yea!

What are you talking about? Last year there were all 4 of the hobbits.... atleast I think there were all four... I know there were four, but it was a little difficult for my friend and I to see under our Nazgul hoods.