PDA

View Full Version : Yaaay shoujocon was fun!!!

mandichan
07-22-2002, 08:22 AM
I don't have any photos online yet, but yaaaay that was a great time!!! :D

My costume was puppy Shuichi from Gravitation, and I also did a bunny Ryuichi for my sister ^o^

Doesn't seem like many people from here were there due to the lack of posts here T_T And there were fewer costumes then I expected, but there were plenty of really tight ones!!!!! I especially liked THE PILLOWS! lol!! ^o^

Anyway, who else was there??????

Ranma Saotome
07-22-2002, 06:58 PM
I was there. I was co-emcee and Karaoke host. I am about to post my con report.

gundam_pilot02
07-22-2002, 10:40 PM
Shoujocon was definitely awesome; and your Shuichi costume rocked. I was the short little Tidus that you gave pocky to. <grins>

My first con, and it was so much fun! ^^

Nemuriko
07-23-2002, 10:05 PM
Shoujocon was great. I guess there wasn't as much stuff (Saturday from 11:00-1:00 was dead time...) but there were so many woderful people!
Um... I took pictures of all the Shuichi cosplayers... except you guys, mandi! I ran out of film by the time I saw you. :(
Eep, 'cause next year I'm gonna cosplay as Shuichi, yay! And I'm getting a whole little group together (double yay!) Digikoomi, who is around here somewhere, is our Yuki. :D
Um... I'm already looking forward to next year and suffering from minor withdrawal, e-heh.
<3Nemuriko

Shinobu
07-25-2002, 06:00 PM
Yep it was fun. I just read Ranma-san's report on the con and I wasnt there long enough to hear about the near-rape or the frat boys Well some motercylce lookin guy was in the Info center asking what our con was. Nobody was there to hear except my friend and I so I guess that's how they got the info. And from what I heard yeah I guess they where morons and jerks...