PDA

View Full Version : okay who wants to see this new at katsu

Reiko
01-23-2003, 08:32 PM
hey who wants to see me at Katsu as Yuna from X-2 and rinoa?

Celine
01-23-2003, 09:45 PM
Well, if you've already made the costumes, you should go for it. ^_^ It's all about having fun and wearing cool costumes... see you at Katsu, then!

Reiko
01-24-2003, 10:17 AM
What are you going to be for Katsu? I want to look at you! I'v seen so many of your pixs!

Celine
01-24-2003, 10:24 AM
Well, I plan to bring Riku (KH), Marjoly (Rhapsody), Ramza (FF Tactics), and Evil Fina (SoA Legend)... and if you have any trouble finding me, there's always the cosplay.com photo on Saturday afternoon. It should be a great opportunity to meet up with everybody. I'll finally be able to put some faces to the names on this board (for those people who don't have galleries). Yay! ^_^

Reiko
01-24-2003, 10:31 AM
*jumps up and down* YAH!!!! I get to see so many people!! I loved your Zidane btw!

Celine
01-24-2003, 10:45 AM
Hehe, thanks! ^_^ It's currently my favorite costume, but I don't want to bring it to Katsucon since I'm bringing it to three consecutive conventions (Neko, Ohayo, Ushi), and I don't want people to be irritated about always seeing the same costumes. Plus, I'm working hard on my new stuff. I just hope I get done!

Reiko
01-24-2003, 10:46 AM
I hope you get it done...I want to see and hopefully can get some tips from you how do to costumes!

dizzylizzy
01-24-2003, 05:17 PM
reiko... i thought that you were bringing both?! : )~.... well, you should at least bring rinoa, that way you have a reason to attacks squalls! ::wink:: as for yuna-2, ya gotta bring it! i have to see it! i've been changing mine ever since i posted pix. woo!

Reiko
01-25-2003, 09:00 AM
LOL you always find my posts lizzy lol I'm going to make the rinoa one today and the Yuna 2 is getting worse everytime I touch it :( Question lizzy....are you going to be wearing yuna 2 all three days or which day are you going to wear it? I need pixs with you!! I dont want to be left out!!!!!!

RealizeDOP
01-25-2003, 09:03 AM
^.^ Yay cool! I hope you will wear it Saturday!!! A couple of my friends and I are doing FFX-2 cosplay to~~

Celine-can't wait to see you again! : ) We can take super cute pictures! heeheeeeee :D I will be searching for you : )

Reiko
01-25-2003, 09:08 AM
I'll try :)

dizzylizzy
01-25-2003, 10:59 AM
i have no clue yet when i'm going to wear it at katsu... it all depends when my friend sarah attends the con (she wants to eear it). blarg! hopefully she'll know soon cuz i wanna know myself! lol it's easy to bring along..... so could easily changing into it if needs be. ANYHOW..... i'll letcha know. : )~

as for the rest of the con: usual yuna, chii, and maybe nuriko

:::light bulb in head goes off::: how about early saturday morning for ffx-2???? early meaning before noon cuz a sista's got to get into usual yuna for the rest of the day. lol

Reiko
01-25-2003, 12:16 PM
earlyer morning sat then LOL! I just got the material for Rinoa! okay i'm cutting it close but its all good! okay then sat yuna 2 then Rinoa for me the rest of the day! sounds good 2 me!

Who's Chii? from FY ?

dizzylizzy
01-26-2003, 02:46 AM
chii's from chobits. ::looks at her material on the floor::: yeeeeaaah.... i really should start it. lol

bute yeah, reiko, if ya wanna get together early sat that would be great! :::now i must pester my friend sarah::: hee hee hee.

Reiko
01-26-2003, 10:06 AM
lol sounds good to me!! :) LOL umm
Questrion Rinoa' dress is Ivory right? or am I dreaming? I know it isnt yellow cause in the light its like ivory

dizzylizzy
01-26-2003, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Reiko
lol sounds good to me!! :) LOL umm
Questrion Rinoa' dress is Ivory right? or am I dreaming? I know it isnt yellow cause in the light its like ivory

and here i thought it was ivory are the edges and pale yellow for most of the dress. but then..... :::thinks::: it could be ivory! ::walks away knowing that we now know less than when she walked in::: lol

Reiko
01-26-2003, 12:16 PM
LOL that doeant make sense....yet I think I screwed up on my dress

dizzylizzy
01-26-2003, 10:13 PM
girl.... don't say that! all that matters is that it looks super. i mean, the colors don't have to be exact right down to the hue. lol i can't tell what color yuna-2's boots are, but i'm going with black... just cuz. : )

Reiko
01-27-2003, 12:38 PM
LOL thanks Lizzy :) :bounce: that makes me feel all good. :)