PDA

View Full Version : DragonCon Passes Available

AmazonMandy
07-31-2005, 02:50 PM
Hey guys...I hate to say this, but something has come up, and i am unable to attend DC. I am totally bumming about this, but nothing i can do at this time.

I have purchased 2 passes for DC, and am now unable to use them. They sell them on the site for $85, i'd be happy to sell mine for $65. If anyone wants them, gimme a holler!

Sorry for the people i wanted to meet there, maybe next year. :lost:

PRICE IS NOW $45, SEE BELOW!

Eurobeat King
07-31-2005, 03:06 PM
Sorry to hear that you can't make it.. :( Hope you can make it next year!

I haven't bought my registration for Dragoncon yet, and since I missed the deadline for pre-reg. I was planning to do at-con reg. on that Friday morning when I get there, and it'll probably be slow at 8am. But I would like to buy one 4-day pass from you if you'd like to sell it to me for $65. May I send you a check? Please PM me your mailing address (and who do I make the check out to) and I'll send it out to you ASAP. Thanks a lot! :)

fightstar
07-31-2005, 04:47 PM
Oh man!!!! No Amazons for this years Dragon Con. *sigh* I do hope all is well and you can recoup a little of your money back. Take care Ms. Amazon Mandy and we all hope to see you at the next Convention. ;)

AmazonMandy
07-31-2005, 05:55 PM
Aww...thanks fightstar...i go to other conventions, maybe we can find each other at another one, if not before next DC!

Eurobeat King, sure i'll take a check! I'll PM you my addy and all the details.., (or you can AIM me if its easier, TheAmazonMandy), and get everything ready to send to you.

If anyone else is interested, that leaves me with one 4 day pass left!

AmazonMandy
07-31-2005, 06:01 PM
Something i didn't realize, because i am apparently a dork, is that there is also a $20 name transfer fee, so iif the buyer only wants to send $45 instead of $65, that way i am paying for the transfer, i totally understand.

Please help the Amazon not lose anymore monies than she has ;.;

AshleyV
07-31-2005, 06:02 PM
If you still have the other one I have a friend who would like to take it.

AmazonMandy
07-31-2005, 06:18 PM
Absolutely. PM me right away incase anyone else wants to first, I kind of am just going first come first serve! Or you can AIM me, TheAmazonMandy. I take check, money order, or paypal.

I really appreciate it.

The Metric Ruler
08-04-2005, 12:48 PM
Absolutely. PM me right away incase anyone else wants to first, I kind of am just going first come first serve! Or you can AIM me, TheAmazonMandy. I take check, money order, or paypal.

I really appreciate it.

Are both of these already taken?

EmptyShadow
08-10-2005, 10:00 AM
Hey guys...I hate to say this, but something has come up, and i am unable to attend DC. I am totally bumming about this, but nothing i can do at this time.

I have purchased 2 passes for DC, and am now unable to use them. They sell them on the site for $85, i'd be happy to sell mine for $65. If anyone wants them, gimme a holler!

Sorry for the people i wanted to meet there, maybe next year. :lost:

PRICE IS NOW $45, SEE BELOW!

Did you cancel your hotel reservations or are you giving your room out
too?

sorry about missing dragon con

AmazonMandy
08-17-2005, 01:40 PM
I cancelled them, seeing as i didn'thave to put any money down on them. And thanks...i'm sad about it.

The passes have been sold...thankyou very much, to the buyers!
^_^

Eurobeat King
08-17-2005, 02:04 PM
Thanks again, Mandy. Glad to have helped you out, and sorry you can't make it to Dragoncon (or Otakon.) *hug* I'll besure to take lots of pictures for you to see at both cons.

Since you've sold both of your passes now, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread.