PDA

View Full Version : Fruits Basket at AX03??

Baka Neko
01-24-2003, 02:35 AM
Is anyone going to AX as a Furuba character?
It's confirmed that I will be attending AX this year and I'll be making my 'debut', so to speak, as Ayame. So if there are going to be any Fruits Basket groups you have an Ayame waiting here ^^

K_Valentine
01-24-2003, 02:45 PM
My anime club suggested I go as Kyo so I may just follow suit. Damned orange hair though.

Tenshi
01-24-2003, 07:08 PM
If there's going to be a bunch of people, I'm more than happy to bring my Tohru school uniform. Yay for comfortable costumes ^_^.

tamahomegurl
01-25-2003, 05:08 PM
i'm gonna be going as tohru and doubling up with my sis who's gonna be kyou-kun!!! ^__^

yay!!! i'm up for a furuba get-together!!!! yay!!!!! ^___^ let me know which day and what time - we're there!!!

SohjiroX
01-25-2003, 08:40 PM
well I am going to do kyo but since there doesn't seem to be a yuki I am going to work on him more now so I can join this one.

I get to say baka neko now

Yomiko Readman
01-26-2003, 05:23 AM
My Friend will be going as Tohru-chan !!

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=8228&papass=&sort=1&thecat=3020

she is gonna make the winter jacket as well ^_^

......I need to look for people doing either Hellsing and/or Read Or Die

Koumori
01-26-2003, 06:24 PM
Odds are good I'll bring along my Shigure costume. It packs light.

tamahomegurl
01-26-2003, 10:22 PM
i really hope that we'll have the entire cast of fb characters!!! i'm sooo looking forward to seeing lots of harus, kyous, and yukis!!!! shigure and ayame too!!!! i'm gonna huggle you all!!!!! mwhahahahhaah!!!! *evil cackle*

Spike_CBbebop
01-27-2003, 11:22 PM
i'll be going as Haru for the AX 03 if it's alright if you guys

Baka Neko
01-28-2003, 12:46 AM
Yay! Hopefully this Furuba group will grow even more before AX. maybe by then we could have a full cast!

So far we have the following:
-- Tohru -- Yuki -- Kyo -- Shigure -- Haru -- Ayame --

For a full Jyuunishi cast we still need:
-- Hatori(dragon) -- Hiro(ram) -- Kisa(tiger) -- Kagura(boar) --
-- Ritsu(monkey) -- Momiji(rabbit) -- Akito --

It'd be cool if we could get an Uo-chan & Hana-chan too ^^
Anyway, can't til AX 03~!

*BakaNeko*

SohjiroX
01-28-2003, 01:22 AM
so who is who in the cast, I mean I wont do Yuki if you have one or two already.

Koumori
01-28-2003, 06:45 AM
Hmmm. Maybe I can come up with a Hana-chan for you. I'm bringing along my SO and my best friend from college, and so far every idea I've had for a group has fallen through, but my friend might do Hana-chan. (As for my SO, she says that if I wear Shigure, she wants to dress up like an orange cat and ignore me.)

katchoo
01-28-2003, 12:20 PM
I'm getting an outfit from the lovely tamahomegurl. So I will be there flaunting her wonderful work!!!!

Koumori
01-28-2003, 01:25 PM
Oh, hang on, this thread is for AX, isn't it? Feh. I'm getting ahead of myself (or else reading the headers wrong).. I don't think I'm going to AX this year after all.

Baka Neko
01-28-2003, 03:09 PM
SohjiroX, I believe you're the only Yuki we have lined up so far.

Ne, Katchoo what costume are you getting? I'm anxious to know ^^

lol ^^ good thing you caught yourself before getting in too deep, Koumori. Sux that you won't be able to make it. Maybe another year...

I can porbably convince my friend to be Hana-chan since she is backing down on her Nuriko costume that she was going to get from Tamahomegurl...

Yay, we have a Kagura and Uo-chan! Okay so here's what we have/need for our Furuba cast:

-- 3 Tohrus (Tenshi/tamahomegurl/Yomiko Readman's friend)
-- 3 Kyos (K_Valentine/tamahomegurl's sis/Saru)
-- Yuki (SohjiroX)
-- Ayame (Baka Neko)
-- Haru (Spike_CBbebop)
-- Kagura (Saru's friend)
-- Uo-chan (Saru's friend)

Needed:

-- Shigure -- Hatori -- Momiji -- Hiro --
-- Kisa -- Akito -- Hana-chan -- Ritsu --

Koumori
01-28-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Baka Neko

lol ^^ good thing you caught yourself before getting in too deep, Koumori. Sux that you won't be able to make it. Maybe another year...

Yeah. Damn. I think I was thinking of Otakon, where we WILL be. :)

katchoo
01-28-2003, 03:33 PM
hehe I'm doing tohru also. It's my easy first day of con or last day of cons outfit. hehe

^_^

Recca-kun
01-28-2003, 04:26 PM
I will be Kyo with some friends that are planning Furuba... hopefully that will be the same day as you guys.

tamahomegurl
01-28-2003, 09:24 PM
*huggles katchoo-chan*

yay!!!! ^__^ we'll meet up and take a bunch of piccies!!! and...gorgeous is naturally in your blood so the outfit will only compliment you!!! ^____-

when we get together, you'll be the kawaii and gorgeous tohru and i'll be the dorky and ditzy one!!! yay!!!!! ^___^ V

wow recca-kun!!!!

you'll make such a yummy and hot lookin' kyou!!! ^___^ i hope you're prepared for the glompfest that awaits you.....!!!! *giggles*

katchoo
01-28-2003, 11:53 PM
oh my gosh...major blush *blush*.. thank you so much for the compliments, but I think you and I are going to rock as tohru's hehe.

I sent you my measurements and everything already. Do you need me to resend stuff? I do still have to pay through paypal. So don't worry, you haven't lost my order or anything. I just had to wait until after the holidays. hehe

Does anyone know when the next Fruits Basket dvd is out?

Baka Neko
01-29-2003, 01:57 AM
Here's what the schedule looks like so far for Furuba DVD releases:

Fruits Basket #2 [Epi. 07-14] -- NOW
Fruits Basket #3 [Epi. 15-20] -- 3/25<~~Kyo on cover ^^
Fruits Basket #4 [Epi. 21-26] -- 5/27

SohjiroX
01-29-2003, 02:05 AM
I'm the only one, wow...best make it the best looking one than I wont fail....just hope the kyo's dont get to mad about me. Hmm, all I know is I best not disapoint everyone, just dont dress me in a dress got it? Bakka Neko's

Baka Neko
01-29-2003, 05:35 PM
lol..a dress that's interesting =P

I suggested my friend be Hana-chan for AX and she is definately going to do it. So, we have a Hana-chan to add to the cast! ^^

Oh, also I'm entering the music video contest & I'd like to get some feedback on what Furuba themed video I should enter... here are a few that I have lined up to start on.

Kyo - Is it Real by the Seatbelts
Yuki - Colorblind by Counting Crows
Haru - Bad Reputation by Half Cocked
Yuki/Tohru/Kyo - Amazed by Lonestar
Motoko - I Think I'm In Love by Jessica Simpson
Everyone - Beautiful by Christina Aguilera
Everyone - Animal Song by Savage Garden

I have more ideas but I'm drawing a blank right now ^^;
Anyway, let me know what I should go ahead & start on...

†§Tohru_Honda§†
02-02-2003, 07:22 PM
Wow... alot of Tohrus ^.^;; *is going as Tohru too* XD... erm the school uniform and the pink dress she wears on the front cover of the DVD @_@; *tilts her head* *runs away* X_X oh and Shashu might go as Hatori ^^v;

jen_kat
02-03-2003, 12:46 AM
Yay, we have a Kagura and Uo-chan! Okay so here's what we have/need for our Furuba cast:

-- 3 Tohrus (Tenshi/tamahomegurl/Yomiko Readman's friend)
-- 3 Kyos (K_Valentine/tamahomegurl's sis/Saru)
-- Yuki (SohjiroX)
-- Ayame (Baka Neko)
-- Haru (Spike_CBbebop)
-- Kagura (Saru's friend)
-- Uo-chan (Saru's friend)

Needed:

-- Shigure -- Hatori -- Momiji -- Hiro --
-- Kisa -- Akito -- Hana-chan -- Ritsu --

^^;; Man, that's a lot of Tohrus and Kyos...
My friends and I are also going to cosplay FB... but I'm hoping that it doesn't interfere with the Angel Sanctuary cosplay cuz I'm in that too.

I'm going as Kagura in her green dress. We've got a Shigure, Momiji, Hiro, Hana-chan, someone who will either do Akito/Hatori, and a possible Kisa (she's got summer sports so she's not sure). We originally had someone doing Hana-chan, but she dropped out so the one who was doing Uo-chan changed over to Hana-chan, and then the one who was originally doing Hana-chan had a bro who was going to do Yuki, but if she dropped out, most likely he's out too. So, yeah. That might help fill the spots a little bit. Oh, and I think that we also have someone who is going to be Shigure's editor. ^_^

Baka Neko
02-03-2003, 12:53 AM
Wow! that'd be great if you all could join up at the con! Then we'd have a full cast minus a Ritsu-chan ^^ As AX draws nearer we'll check & see when everyone would be free and to find the best get together time. Hope to see you there!

khiro
02-03-2003, 02:26 PM
My friend's going to going as Hana-chan, or at least she's going to try it!

SohjiroX
02-03-2003, 06:58 PM
this looks like its getting fun I cant wait to do this, I am going to do school outfit Yuki and day wear yuki

Baka Neko
02-03-2003, 10:32 PM
Does anyone know what kind of shoes Ayame wears with his outfits because any pictures I have of him either don't show his feet or he's barefoot 'cause he's inside a house.. Any suggestions? Color? Style?

K_Valentine
02-03-2003, 10:42 PM
i shal be doing casual wear kyo. i never was into the school uniforms

SohjiroX
02-05-2003, 02:17 PM
to anyone I know that has my aim name, please aim me I lost all your aim names, thankyou

tamahomegurl
02-10-2003, 08:37 AM
wow....yay!!!! more people = more characters!!! pretty soon we'll have the entire cast!!! *keeps fingers crossed*

and good luck baka neko with your video for the competition!!! ^__^ i know you can do it, girl!!! furuba pride!!!!

Baka Neko
02-10-2003, 06:24 PM
I went shopping for my Ayame costume yesterday & I'll be starting on it this weekend (Winter Break Yay!)

Thanks tamahomegurl! ^^ But I think I'm going to hold off on a Furuba AMV for another year because I've decided that the quality on my Furuba HK DVDs just doesn't cut it. Good for watching but not good enough for a decent Fruits Basket AMV *sigh* So I'll just save up some money for the American releases.

Here's what I WILL be entering into the AMV contest for sure. (Hopefully they will make the semi-finals/finals)

** Kingdom Heart (Kingdom Hearts-Celine Dion/My Heart Will Go On OR Pebo Bryson/Remember the Magic)
** Kouga Themed (Inuyasha-Reel Big Fish/I Want Your Girlfriend To Be My Girlfriend Too)
** Bishonens' Dark Secret (Kenshin, Kyo, Gawl, Inuyasha, Goku, Aki-Linkin Park/Crawling)

tamahomegurl
02-10-2003, 09:18 PM
*looks at baka neko's list of mvs* i can't wait....i can't wait.....*gets anxious*

jen_kat
02-11-2003, 12:25 AM
Here's what I WILL be entering into the AMV contest for sure. (Hopefully they will make the semi-finals/finals)

** Kingdom Heart (Kingdom Hearts-Celine Dion/My Heart Will Go On OR Pebo Bryson/Remember the Magic)

OMG... I remember listening to this song about a month ago (My Heart Will Go On), and thinking that it was a perfect song to reflect KH. Great choices :D .

tamahomegurl
02-23-2003, 08:52 AM
did you guys all get the new fb #11 manga??!!!! *swoons* oh tohru, tohru, tohru....who are you going to choose??!!!

Baka Neko
02-23-2003, 01:30 PM
OMG it's out!? I was just at the Kinokuniya in SF yesterday and I didn't see it x.x Oh well, I'll have to go to the one in Saratoga today then ^^ I really need to save money for AX though x.x (just bought Asuka March issue, DN Angel 7, Lagoon Engine 1, Full Moon wo Sagashite 2, Animedia & Animage *sigh*)

HuongStar
02-23-2003, 06:02 PM
Aiiii!! I love Fruits Basket! Anyway, my bf should be bringing his Shigure costume; I haven't decided which character I want to make yet. ^_^

khiro
02-24-2003, 03:49 AM
*holds up vol 11* I have mine! Hiro's so cute a a sheep in the back! Plus it's the year of the sheep/ram to make it even more fitting! Also *sniffles* You're so lucky to have that Asuka...I haven't bought Asuka in awhile and it's really hard for me to find...Also you bought a lot @.@ Oh yea I metioned this already, but I talked a friend into being Hana even though she's never seen the series!

tamahomegurl
03-03-2003, 11:48 PM
yup baka neko!!!! you can get the 11th issue at kinokiniya!!!! they should have it there now...soooooo sugoi!!!!!! ^____- i love full moon wo sagashite too!!!! takuto is just sooo adorable!

hey HuongStar-chan!!! i think you would make a very, very sexy (yikes...forgot her name!!!! - the newly introduced character who is the Horse in volume 11)...she's sexy, wickedly delicious, and awesome!!! i think you would definitely look soooo good as her!!! or...*flashbacks of HuongStar as sora* i think you would make a killer yuki too!!!!! yay!!!! i am soooo hyped on meeting you!!! you gotta attend the kingdom hearts meeting too on friday at 2:00pm!!!!! everyone would just die when they see your sora outfit!!!!!!! it's not going to be complete without you!!!!! *wails and cries*

HuongStar
03-04-2003, 11:01 AM
Ahh!! *squeals* That's Rin! I've been dying to know more about her since I always seem to end up with Rin when I take Fruits Basket quizzes and my friends compare me to her. She seems like such a cool character!

*hugs Tamahomegurl* Thank you for the compliments! I really want to have a Furuba costume done for AX and maybe if I stop procrastinating, I will! I am also definitely bringing Sora. :D

tamahomegurl
03-05-2003, 09:07 AM
wow huongstar!!! ^___^ you definitely would make a kick ass rin!!! ^__^ soooo ultra sexy and certainly mysteriously cool!!! woo hoo....yeah!! make those fanboys drop at your feet, babe!!! ^___- heheheh!! and yay!!!! sora...sora..SORA!!!! you are definitely the cutest and bestest EVER sora i've ever seen!!!! *can't wait to glomp sora* and both fb and kh meet would not be complete without your ass-kicking presence!!!!! ^______^

SohjiroX
03-15-2003, 01:51 PM
well I finished up with yuki now and I am finishing up my YnM outfit for anyone that is doing that anime as well, I am doing Tatsumi Seiichiro and such I hope to atleast also get some good RE fans to cosplay with as well till than email me if you need anything late

Tenshi
03-15-2003, 07:17 PM
Oh, I forgot to post this here. I'm still doing Tohru for the gathering, but it's going to be Ayame's Store Tohru ^^. I'll probably still wear the seifuku on Sunday or something. That's my official cosplay-this-when-my-feet-hurt costume :P.

Spike_CBbebop
03-18-2003, 12:18 AM
wow i didn't know how many people would catch on to Fruits Basket so fast...i've watched the english version...KYOU SOUNDS LIKE A COWBOY!!...*coughs*...anyone know how the english Haru sounds like?*hopes his voice isn't crappy*...well i gotta find a stuff cow for Haru at AX hahahah....

ReiChan
03-18-2003, 06:33 PM
I want to make a Haru outfit!

Spike and I can be twin Harus. @_@...yay crossplaying!

tamahomegurl
03-18-2003, 07:51 PM
hey saru - you make such a kick ass yuki!!! ^__^ *bows down to the bishiness* and yay!!!! lots of harus!!!! haru's one of the coolest characters ever!!! be prepared for a glompfest!!!

Spike_CBbebop
03-18-2003, 11:24 PM
yes haru is the coolest character ever! no prob! theres always room for more harus...i just need to find a cow and that white coat he wears

ReiChan
03-19-2003, 06:36 PM
The coat is so cool! Yet so hard to find/make. x_x

Spike_CBbebop
03-19-2003, 09:03 PM
I'm thinking of just finding a coat like it and make the collar....x_x...hard...

tamahomegurl
03-20-2003, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by SohjiroX
I hope to atleast also get some good RE fans to cosplay with as well till than email me if you need anything late

hey sohijorox!!! ^__^

long time no write, ne??!! *huggles* my aim sn is finalfantasymiko. anyway, i'm almost done with my ada wong outfit - i'll post pics up when i'm 100% finished!!! can't wait to get together for the re cosplay group!!!

my good friend jenn-chan is going to the fb cosplay group meet as kimono style akito!!!! can't wait!!!! and yummy!!! harus everywhere!!!

Spike_CBbebop
03-20-2003, 08:35 PM
.....you really like Hatsuharu dont you?....

Dawn
03-21-2003, 10:53 PM
I wanted to cosplay Hatsuharu or Shigure, but I didn't get the chance to work on any costume... I only have a Yuki cosplay at hand, which I am going to be wearing, of course :D

Baka Neko
03-23-2003, 02:21 AM
Wow! I didn't expect there to be so many people wanting to do a Furuba cosplay group! This will definately be very entertaining. Also since I'm bored at the moment would anyone mind answering a few questions for the Furuba group? Well here they are:

1. What is your age & height?
2. How long have you been into Furuba?
3. Who is okay with a potential all out Furuba glompfest?

I'm 17 and about 5'5". I've been into Furuba since August '01. And I'm all for a glompfest if others are ^^

tamahomegurl
03-23-2003, 08:23 AM
*huggles baka neko*

i'll go ahead and answer your questions since it's 5:22am and i have nothing better to do but post messages here and watching escaflowne *Again* at this time... ^_____-

1. 24 and 66cms = 5'5 (same as baka neko!!)
2. been into fb since may/june of 2002
3. HELL YEAH!!! count me in!!! i'm gonna glomp every character - maybe even a few times per person!!!

Tenshi
03-23-2003, 11:31 AM
LOL, I like silly surveys XD

1) I'm 20 (will be 21 by AX) and I'm 5'8". Yeah, I'm a tall Tohru :P
2) December of 2002.
3) Uhm. . .suuuuuuure :P.

I think I read on the AX board that the gathering will be held on Sunday at noon. Is that what everyone here is going to, or do we have an independent group?

Spike_CBbebop
03-23-2003, 01:25 PM
Silly surveys....heh

1. I'm 15 and about 5'2", 5'3".
2. Since last year. Don't remember much about when.
3. Ummm....I don't think I would have much of a choice now do I? Something tells me I'll be hurting during that day...hehe

Recca-kun
03-23-2003, 07:50 PM
1. 19, I'll be 20 the Sunday after AX. I'm about 6'.
2. Let's see, Nietsche wore Yuki at Katsu 2002 so... spring/summer of 2002.
3. No trying to steal/harm my cats or I'm scampering up the nearest tree. :p ;)

HuongStar
03-24-2003, 11:51 AM
1. What is your age & height? 21, 5'7"
2. How long have you been into Furuba? Since winter 2002
3. Who is okay with a potential all out Furuba glompfest? I don't mind as long as there are no tackle-glomps. :D

jen_kat
03-25-2003, 01:35 AM
1. Age 18, Height 5'1" (short dayo... ;_;....)
2. Can't remember exact time... it was shortly, very shortly, before Furuba got popular in LA 'cause I remember that I got 4 of the volumes in Manadarake before they upped the price of popular books.
3. I have no problems with glompfest... though I haven't actually participated in one nor been glomped... so I'd have to see... ^^;;

SohjiroX
03-31-2003, 04:46 PM
Wow! I didn't expect there to be so many people wanting to do a Furuba cosplay group! This will definately be very entertaining. Also since I'm bored at the moment would anyone mind answering a few questions for the Furuba group? Well here they are:

1. What is your age & height?
2. How long have you been into Furuba?
3. Who is okay with a potential all out Furuba glompfest?

I'm 17 and about 5'5". I've been into Furuba since August '01. And I'm all for a glompfest if others are ^^

20 5'9"
ever since the first of october
I am, but I like to know who is going as what again so I understand the count, I feel like the only yuki and I dont mind one bit it sounds neat and I would also like to have a bit of fun if I am by posing as if I beat all the other Kyou's. hope to hear from everyone soon.

Hand Maid May
04-04-2003, 08:37 PM
Im gonna dress as kagura too!! I want to dress as her school uniform? I think thats what it is, she wears it in the valentines day episode, there better be some good lokin kyos for me to attack!! mmm, kyo is yummy. My friend and I are also dressing as a kyo-girl and a yuki-girl. Just a little fan costume because kyo is so incredibly awesome and I guess yuki is okay too!

hmmm Ritsu might be interesting too! Welp I hope I see all of you there!!

Baka Neko
04-25-2003, 04:32 AM
Hey everyone! I have a quick question/request. A majority of my female friends are into shonen ai and are dissappointed since they can't attend AX this year and they requested some pics. ^^

Here's the question! Are there any furuba cosplayers comfortable with doing suggestive shonen ai/yaoi pictures with me? Reminder to those who may have forgotten, I'm a 17 year old female crossplaying Ayame. Don't worry, poses will be kept in an innocent perspective, unless you're comfortable with more than that. =P

jen_kat
04-25-2003, 04:49 AM
Now, that's a thought...

Wish I could help you 'cause I wouldn't mind, but I'm going as Kagura.. :p

Spike_CBbebop
04-25-2003, 11:42 PM
Uh, well..I guess I don't mind. Although I am going to Hatsuharu so I don't know what kind of poses you want from me. I'm fine with it..just no stealing or trying to eat my cow?^^

Baka Neko
04-27-2003, 02:54 PM
I just recently checked out the AX EzBoards and they have a Furuba group gathering on Sunday @ 12pm, meeting area is still in question.... Is this a good time for everyone or would guys prefer to have an independent furuba gathering, like someone had suggested earlier? If we want a separate gathering, does anyone have any suggestions regarding day/time/place, etc... ^^

shilayuki
04-28-2003, 11:46 PM
hi people! I'm just a random passerby A <_<;; I cosplayed as Kagura last year (and if you've been on the ax forum, I'm known as Shirayuki) just wanted to say hi to all the furuba cosplayers and that I think we should have one huge gathering so I don't have to stalk- errr, I mean find you people and take your pics @_@;; Besides, I think the more people we have, the more fun the gathering will be, but that's just me... and I"m not even sure if I"m going to do Kagura this year again... If I am, my friends (who would be going as Kyo and Uo) would probably be there too... but yea~ hope to see you guys XD

tamahomegurl
04-29-2003, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Saru
kyaaa!? soka -.-;;; maybe u saw a picture of Digiko omi and accidently thought it was me? u mean the party Yuki? but anyways thats not important :3

gomen saru-chan!!! *bows frantically* i meant to say kyou-kun!!! hahaha!!! it was you with the ears and beaded bracelet, ne??!!!

and hmmm..sunday??.....i have to see if i can make it that day..i'm bringing a kyou-kun (human and baka neko form) and an akito-san with me!!!! ^___^ and i soooo hope that huongstar will show up as the mysterious and sexy Rin!!! ^____-

can't wait to see all you guys there - all the yukis, kyous, harus, ayame, shigures......!!!! glompfest and lotsa pictures are awaiting!!!! ^__^

tamahomegurl
04-29-2003, 10:20 PM
Hey everyone! I have a quick question/request. A majority of my female friends are into shonen ai and are dissappointed since they can't attend AX this year and they requested some pics. ^^

Here's the question! Are there any furuba cosplayers comfortable with doing suggestive shonen ai/yaoi pictures with me? Reminder to those who may have forgotten, I'm a 17 year old female crossplaying Ayame. Don't worry, poses will be kept in an innocent perspective, unless you're comfortable with more than that. =P

hey baka neko!!!! *raises hand* i'm cool with it!!! ^__^ i'm going to be tohru so shonen would be pretty cool!!! ^__^ as for the yaoi...maybe my sis who's gonna be kyou can help you out!!! ^___- *giggles*

SohjiroX
05-02-2003, 12:12 AM

Last years yoai con, it was my first, but I made a mark there as the only Tatsume from YnM, and I was pretty famous, in anycase, since I am looking like the only Yuki I dont mind one bit doing those type of pics so long as I can get copys and have fun hanging out later or getting dinner with everyone....hmm, idea but need to think about it, oh can I ask for one pic of me beating all the Kyou's on the floor and holding a sign in the middle saying baka neko, making it look like I beat them all? just a idea but its ok if its not a good one.

Spike_CBbebop
05-19-2003, 09:45 AM
I know this was from a while back, and being me not paying attention to board very much. Rin the horse, if I'm not mistaken, was actually Hatsuharu's girlfriend at one point until Akito found out and..well...beat the crud out of them. Am I right about that?

tamahomegurl
05-26-2003, 08:32 AM
i forgot to ask...what was the gathering time for the fb group again??

jen_kat
05-26-2003, 01:03 PM
Sunday at 12PM - doesn't say where yet... unless someone's supposed to come up with a place... *shrugs*

SohjiroX
05-26-2003, 06:47 PM
lets just find a park like spot and make it like a picnic, just a thought. I mean I think there should be a place where we can do that, and if its some what in public, we get people taking pics of us, so whatever people think.

Tenshi
05-26-2003, 07:21 PM
Haha, if we have a picnic, I have to make onigiri XD.

SohjiroX
05-26-2003, 07:26 PM
go for it I am thinking of making some type of dip and chips or making a potato salad, or something. but thanks that two for the idea! any more?

Baka Neko
06-27-2003, 12:21 AM
Bad news! I may not be able to cosplay as Ayame. ;.; My wig that I ordered over a month ago has yet to arrive... There is still hope that it will come last minute but I may not make it unless some is willing to lend me a 3 ft white wig. ^^; I still want to meet all of you! Should I still bother to come if my wig doesn't make it?

Dreamer81382
06-27-2003, 01:01 AM
Hello ^_^

It seems to me that I'm just the thing you all might be looking for

I'm cosplaying as Hatori (I've got a doctor's coat and everything)

I'm trying to get tow of my guy friends to be Ayame and Shigure... but the Shigure kimono isn't looking to be completed and Ayame is working his butt off as I speak.

But I'm Soooooooooo interested in doing one big Fruits Basket Thing ^_^

As for the survey..

1.) I'm 20 years old and about 6'2"

2.) I've liked Fruits Basket since the end of the 1st DVD

3.) YAAAAY GLOMPING!!! ^_^

Hello, my name is Dreamer and I'll be your Hatori this evening *bows*

Richii
06-27-2003, 02:20 AM
Baka Neko: YES you should still come if your wig doesnt!
Sorry Im a bit late to this post and all But I have an Akito costume and I would love to come to a big happy gathering!! (and be nice I swear!) and whats this talk of a picnic...I saw that up there somewhere. I would be happy to bring something if that flys. ^__^
So, ah, when and where?

Baka Neko
06-28-2003, 05:09 PM
The gathering is at 12pm on Sunday... we still don't have a meeting place though... here's a link that was provided on the AX message board with pics of the different areas we could meet up at.

http://www.geocities.com/dksquall/AX2003Location.htm

Take a look, and give me some input on where we should meet up.. And is anyone still up for the picnic idea? ^^

Richii
06-29-2003, 12:49 AM
The fountain in the hilto is really nice and so is the indoor Garden at the marriott. I like both of those. If I can get a little more info about the picnic Id be up for it.
^__^
I also have a Motoko (Yuki fan club pres!) costume that I think I will wear instead of Akito

Baka Neko
06-30-2003, 09:20 PM
Okay, here is the set info for the Furuba Gathering!

Sunday @ 12 pm in the Marriot Garden

Can I have a last minute head count of who will be going? ^^

SohjiroX
06-30-2003, 09:45 PM
cant make it..........yuki never finished

Recca-kun
06-30-2003, 10:29 PM
I'll be there, I'll just need to ask someone to help with hair and cats (and hopefully not cat hair). ;)

K_Valentine
06-30-2003, 11:07 PM
Hopes I get the orange wig at AX. Otherwise I'm carrying extra weight for nothing.

Richii
06-30-2003, 11:55 PM
I'll be going as Motoko (yuki fan club pres) and maybe I can find a person to wear my Akito to the gathering. ^__^

Spike_CBbebop
07-01-2003, 12:50 AM
I'll still be going as Hatsuharu. I hope to see all of you there.

Baka Neko
07-01-2003, 02:40 AM
Also! I'll be bringing CDs of my music videos to AX. Would anyone like a copy? So I can be sure to save you guys a copy for sunday...