PDA

View Full Version : I-NO from Guilty Gear XX

Stupid2Care
08-01-2005, 08:50 AM
I am in the process of making an I-NO from guilty gear cosplay and was wondering if anyone knew of a good place to find a pattern for making a witch type hat. Also I like the outfit so much I am considering making it in one of variant colors. Any recommendations on color choice? Thanks for the help.

Ononoke
08-01-2005, 10:22 AM
Check your local fabric or craft store, the stores around here are just putting out all of their halloween patterns, Im sure you could find something near you for the hat.

Also, with the color variations, do you own it on PS2? If you go to character selection, then press a button other than the confirmation one, it should change the color of her costume.

Heres a chart I found too of her color variations- http://www.gamecombos.com/games/ggxx/etc/colors/ino-c.html I like the pink one ^^

Stupid2Care
08-01-2005, 06:57 PM
Thanks a lot!

Ononoke
08-01-2005, 08:33 PM
No prob!

kawaii_mon
08-05-2005, 01:06 AM
There's a butterick pattern that i used for my i-no hat.. its in the costume section.. i can't think of the number at the moment..

EverEvolvingGrl
08-05-2005, 01:24 AM
I bought a witches hat from Halloween, and covered in in fabric. I thought you would ask how to do the top, and find the metal parts on the outfit..... thats what i had the hardest part with.

katabulous
08-07-2005, 06:43 PM
I'm a big fan of the black clothed, silver haired ino. She has red eyes. ^^

Also, if you end up covering a hat with PVC or vinyl, trace the outline of the hat onto the fabric FIRST, and then when you're done cutting out the circle in the middle, sew it to the hat. It will keep you from having that gross crinkly look most Ino cosplayers have on the edges of their hats. ^^

And It'll probably take a little math to make the inside of the brim look nice.
(Like measuring how far the cone is from the brim, and the circumference of the hole to cut for it... etc.)

Stupid2Care
08-08-2005, 05:58 AM
Do you guys have any pictures of your I-NOs? I am curious to see how other people did the look. And yes the top was hard but I just improvised and made it the way I wanted it to fit. Where as the hat for some reason is difficult for me, I don't know why. Thanks for the help.