PDA

View Full Version : Naruto's Itachi Costume Help

Chishio
08-01-2005, 08:23 PM
I'm planning on cosplaying for my first time in October. As for my costume, I want to go as Uchiha Itachi (in his Akatsuki cloak and hat). So... any tips for making the costume?

At first, I wanted to buy the costume (I mean, this is my first time) but all the costumes were so expensive! I'm not the world's best sewer either... yeah...

So, any tips would be much appreciated!

faulty_plans
08-01-2005, 09:05 PM
I'm planning on cosplaying for my first time in October. As for my costume, I want to go as Uchiha Itachi (in his Akatsuki cloak and hat). So... any tips for making the costume?

At first, I wanted to buy the costume (I mean, this is my first time) but all the costumes were so expensive! I'm not the world's best sewer either... yeah...

So, any tips would be much appreciated!

For my first costume last year, I had a friends mom help me make all the materials. Also, You might want to goto a thrift store and look at the clothes they have there. Might be easier to make minor alterations to an already made piece of clothing as apposed to making one from scratch.

Paint! I noticed a lot of Itachi's painted/air brushed on their clouds on the cloak.