PDA

View Full Version : BUSINESS CARDS for CNAnime 2005!!!

TribalButterfly
08-01-2005, 08:27 PM
HEY EVERYBODY!!!

I just wanted to see who (if anyone) has plans on making business cards for the con!!!

They are not really BUSINESS cards Ė although they are business card size.

Basically, what they are, are little cards of paper that have your contact information on them, such as the URL to your cosplay gallery website, or your msn contact, or Ė and MOST IMPORTANTLY, your EMAIL ADDRESS!!! :)

That way, when someone takes a picture of you, you can give them your email address and they can send you a copy of your picture!!! :)

OR

They can give you the URL to their online cosplay gallery, so that you can see your picture online! :)

OR

You can give them a card with the URL to YOUR cosplay gallery online (if you have one) that way, they can visit your gallery, and see their own pictures! :)

With Business Cards, EVERYONE can share the pictures!!! :) :) :) And everyone gets to see themselves, AND their friends!

I just made MY TribalButterfly business cards, with my email address on them today!!!

Has anyone else been making theirs? OR planning on making one???

I think itís a super good idea!!!
They came in REALLY handy last year!!! :)

Think about it you guys! ;)

Brita_Lee
08-01-2005, 08:33 PM
My sister made me some for my anime drawing "commissions". So I use them as contact info for friends I meet.

jade_dincht
08-01-2005, 08:36 PM
that's a good idea

Nagi Lee
08-01-2005, 08:56 PM
awsome idea i'm gonna do that for cn :razz:

trixyloupwolf
08-01-2005, 10:05 PM
i will try to do so too...^-^...

i will make one and go to phocopy them........

lainey
08-01-2005, 11:01 PM
d2r usually has them passed out at each con...or most recent was at AN05:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/laineylains/newestcard1.jpg

usually they are professional quality..but i'm short on money and may just get it done at kinkos.

heki-chan
08-01-2005, 11:24 PM
yeah thats a good idea, just make sure you don't force people to take a card if they are hesitant.

I heard a couple stories from recent past cons where individuals/groups imposed people to take cards and lotsa people were annoyed by it. ^_^

Killmesarah
08-01-2005, 11:29 PM
d2r usually has them passed out at each con...or most recent was at AN05:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/laineylains/newestcard1.jpg

Heheheh I still have my card :3 It's pretty *.*

Otaking97
08-02-2005, 12:34 AM
Yes, I am not a fan of someone that I took a picture of telling me to take their card. Makes me dislike them fast. However the people who are really friendly and talk to me a bit or joke around and offer me their card then that's great. Someone who I talk to I will also offer my site's card too. Nothing like making new friends.

TribalButterfly
08-02-2005, 07:33 AM
yeah thats a good idea, just make sure you don't force people to take a card if they are hesitant.

I heard a couple stories from recent past cons where individuals/groups imposed people to take cards and lotsa people were annoyed by it. ^_^

Wow! I've never heard of THAT before!

I can't imagine WHY somebody wouldn't want a card. It's just a little piece of contact information - and if you really don't want it, you could always just take it to be polite and gracious, and then throw it out later on when the person's not looking :p

But, I think that's kinda low - I mean, If someone's nice enough to pose for you, and let you take a picture, the LEAST you can do is send them a copy for themselves! You know? (I don't mean YOU specifically - Iím talking in general here)

Vicky
08-02-2005, 10:12 AM
I'd be one of those annoyed people. I think they're silly.
Mind you, I've been going to these cons for years and I know the groups already. I had two people at CNX04 from two different groups trying to give me their cards at the same time, I definately did a "o_O" and got the impression this was some kind of cosplay group popularity war.

but I will admit, it's a good idea for new people.
so just don't get offended if people (like me) say no thanks. And definately don't try to push it on us anyway. I lost respect for some groups because of this. Some of us just DONT CARE :P

heki-chan
08-02-2005, 03:36 PM
Yes, I am not a fan of someone that I took a picture of telling me to take their card. Makes me dislike them fast. However the people who are really friendly and talk to me a bit or joke around and offer me their card then that's great. Someone who I talk to I will also offer my site's card too. Nothing like making new friends.

^ I like that. I think that's the best way to go about handing cards out if you decide to do something like that. ^_^

@ MissYohko: LOL I agree. It definitely gave me the impression that its almost a popularity war as well. It's all so silly. There's a line between making a new friend and wanting to stay in contact, and trying to promote oneself for whatever reason.

hehe personally, i just stick some post-it notes in my wallet, that way if i hit it off with someone we have paper to exchange emails ^_^;

Mage
08-02-2005, 03:58 PM
I like it when a photographer hands me his or her URL/email after taking my pic so I know where to track it down. Sometimes photo galleries can be tough to track down. If someone says 'no thanks', you should respect that. For one thing, they might already have your card from another con, so just think of it as the cosplayer saving you printing costs. =)

I don't hand out anything to people who take my picture because it would be a pain in the butt for a photographer to have to send out emails to everyone they took pics of, especially if they've taken hundreds of photos over the course of the event. Well, that and I have enough trouble finding some place to hide away my dealers badge let alone a bunch of contact cards.

kels
08-02-2005, 05:08 PM
mm.. iono.. im probably too lazy to make any.. and either way, if i did, they would end up being to actually talk to the person and get to know them better.. not just for the pictures that they took.. and this would be after a conversation of some sort.. not random "picture? ok sure.. heres my email by the way, hope to get to know you better~"... thats kinda.. *_*..

TribalButterfly
08-02-2005, 07:01 PM
I'd be one of those annoyed people. I think they're silly.
Mind you, I've been going to these cons for years and I know the groups already. I had two people at CNX04 from two different groups trying to give me their cards at the same time, I definately did a "o_O" and got the impression this was some kind of cosplay group popularity war.

but I will admit, it's a good idea for new people.
so just don't get offended if people (like me) say no thanks. And definately don't try to push it on us anyway. I lost respect for some groups because of this. Some of us just DONT CARE :P

Oh, i wasn't talking about people just running around, randomly giving out cards to strangers. I'm talking about, if i pose for a photo, I'd like to get to see that photo sometime, or maybe get a copy of it, so giving my card to the photogerapher, so that i can see the picture of me that they took.

I wouldn't want to pose for someone, who wouldn't be willing to let me at least see the photo. I think that's rude, and ungreatful. It should be a give and take.

Otaking97
08-02-2005, 07:11 PM
Naw that's not me. I go by the age old cosplay "rules" of I cosplay for fun and if people want to take pictures of me then that's great. I don't expect anything in return. It's like saying 'You took a picture of me so I want you now to do this and that'. What could be next? Cosplayers who charge money to take their picture?

HOWEVER. If it's a situation where it's a photoshoot type situation where you do all kinds of poses then of course I would want to see them. But in that case I would just get their site to where I can download them.

That's just my 2 cents. No need to get crazy and stuff. If so anyone wanting to can get my card and flame me there. Heheheehe.

TribalButterfly
08-02-2005, 07:38 PM
Naw that's not me. I go by the age old cosplay "rules" of I cosplay for fun and if people want to take pictures of me then that's great. I don't expect anything in return. It's like saying 'You took a picture of me so I want you now to do this and that'. What could be next? Cosplayer who charge money to take their picture?.

See, I donít see it that way.

To me itís not about, ďIíll pose for you, but in return you OWE ME THIS!Ē
To me, itís about balance. I pose for you, so u let me see the picture. Whatís so hard about that? Whatís the big deal?
Unless u plan on doing something horrific with the picture, then why should u care if the cosplayer wants to see it? Itís not an abnormal request to see the picture of yourself that someone has snapped.
Maybe to see if you look ok? Maybe because u want to have tones of photos for yourself.

Showing someone the picture of them that you took, is all about being an appreciative photographer.

It might be your camera, but itís their image u snapped the photo of. So be respectful.

Seed-chan
08-02-2005, 08:05 PM
I think it's a better idea for the photographers to be giving out business cards rather than the cosplayers. It's a lot easier finding the information of a cosplayer than "some guy who took my picture". You can just ask around if anyone knows "the person what [insert character here] from [insert show here]". Usually the photographers don't email the cosplayers anyways.

TribalButterfly
08-02-2005, 09:20 PM
My boyfriend gives out his bussiness cards - he's my photographer (which works out great for me, since hes a Pro, n all of his pics are outstanding!) but i still encourage people to make their own as well. It's better to have one to give out, just incase the photographer isn't prepaired with their own. At least then there's still SOME way of contact being initiated. Plus, worst case senario, at least u'll have paper to write THEIR contact info on ;)

lainey
08-02-2005, 09:30 PM
lol i totally agree! photographers should have a business card lol

it shouldn't be an issue really. though after some thought, not many pics were sent in from this AN and we never got some cool shots that others had taken. and since my pocket is quite light due to uni...i think we're going to have our leftover cards available in the artist alley so people can take them if they want lol

but o well, good excuse to go to photoshoots and such that are hosted by other cosplayers in toronto (if one can make it!) ^_^

archangeli
08-02-2005, 09:45 PM
I like getting cards from photographers, cuz it makes the job of tracking down pictures of yourself easier.

In regards to calling cards, we just don't bother. If we sift through the "MY CON PHOTOS POSTED HERE" threads, we usually find tons of photos. If I took a photo of someone that I know, then I'll email them the original. When someone gives me their cards I'll take it, put it in a safe place... and forget about it until I clean out my pockets LOL

nuriko001
08-02-2005, 10:09 PM
in all do respect, yes meshi(business cards) are indeed a good way to contact people and to self promote and obtain articles. However, when it is not handed by the person themselves.. (aka a lackie).. i find it being too aggressive and forceful. I did not want a card, but it was forced into my hands with constant persuasion. when it comes to obtaining your photo's from people via bussiness card, if you don't give a great impression and you're too agressive, the result will be the same.. they will not send you the pictures because it takes a great deal to send them to individual emails etc. people take pictures for their own collection.. alot of people do that, hence why you never seem to find alot of pictures online.. unless you search very hard.

but if it is in the context of a photographer handing a card to cosplayer then of course the photographers intentions are to share his pictures.. and many photographers that i've got contacts from have been non agressive. you need to create some sort of bond before accepting a card.. so that it has meaning.. rather than making it seem so advertisal and only about self promotion.

for people who want to exchange emails and stuff like artist, cosplayers etc.. not for any purpose( like getting stuff or pictures) then i think it's a great idea.. it's nothing new, the purpose of a business card. if poeple become 'close' upon first contact and such, they will naturally give their emails on a peice of paper..write it somewhere, store on a phone.. i find it unessassary ( too many s's) to waste peices of paper, high quality or not and money on something like this..

this is cosplay people.. not business.. you don't have to be that professional.

Chibik3r0
08-02-2005, 10:25 PM
I think it makes more sense for the photographer, if not a member of an active cosplay community, to have business cards and not be the cosplayer's responsibility. How do you expect to hand your card out to everyone when there may be massive groups of people taking your picture at once?

If I were to e-mail everyone I took photos of at AN, I'd have well over 160 e-mails (and 160 little business cards to keep track of somewhere) and I certainly don't have the time to do that, hence why I post my gallery link at many frequented sites like cosplay.com or the Anime North forums. If you want photos of your costume, it shouldn't be someone elses responsibility to try to send it out to you. Get photos of your own costume via your own means.

BTW, TribalButterfly, do you have any samples of your bf's photography when it comes to your costumes? I'd be interested in seeing the quality of his photography ^_^

Otaking97
08-02-2005, 10:48 PM
I hear ya. The lacky is who I had an issue with at the last A.North. And true that! If I take 200 pictures could you imagine sending them all out? Eeek! Afraid I just don't have time for that chaos.

MaiSheri
08-02-2005, 11:49 PM
I agree about the Photographers having cards... A couple of people who took my picture at AN gave me their cards, and I thought it was great - it made finding those nice pictures of myself that much easier! As for myself, though, I think I'm going to stick to giving out my info to new friends I make, be they photographers, cosplayers, or whomever!

Otaking97
08-02-2005, 11:52 PM
We should have some kind of card giving gathering where a whole bunch of people simply get together to give their cards to eachother. It's kinda silly but funny at the same time. Then if people at this gathering are cosplaying it can then turn into a cosplay photoshoot with cards!!

TribalButterfly
08-03-2005, 08:11 AM
I agree about the Photographers having cards... A couple of people who took my picture at AN gave me their cards, and I thought it was great - it made finding those nice pictures of myself that much easier! As for myself, though, I think I'm going to stick to giving out my info to new friends I make, be they photographers, cosplayers, or whomever!

Yea, THAT's What im talking about!!!

Maybe i don't explaine myself very clearly.

The only problem is, u can't always expect the photographer to be prepared with a card. so, i'm just saying, be prepared just incase.

TribalButterfly
08-03-2005, 08:13 AM
We should have some kind of card giving gathering where a whole bunch of people simply get together to give their cards to eachother. It's kinda silly but funny at the same time. Then if people at this gathering are cosplaying it can then turn into a cosplay photoshoot with cards!!

Haha! We can all give out cards at the PICNIC if you want to! Hahaha!

RSVP HERE http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=64564

*Shameless Promotional Moment*

:)

TribalButterfly
08-03-2005, 08:19 AM
BTW, TribalButterfly, do you have any samples of your bf's photography when it comes to your costumes? I'd be interested in seeing the quality of his photography ^_^

(Donít worry Ė I didnít forget about you Chibik3r0! :) I just wanted to double check with my boyfriend, to make sure he didnít have any objections about me posting the url for his gallery in this thread! :) I canít imagine why he would mind (thousands of others from last yearís conventions have the url but I just wanted to make sure! )

Oh sure, absolutely. He has a site showing off some of his photos from AN and CN 2004 (We were unable to go to AN 2005 this year :()

We were giving away his cards last year, but itís ok if you didnít get one Ė it was his first year photographing the cons, so we didnít really make many.

The photos on his site are not ďphoto shootĒ images (We didnít have time for that last year) They are photos he took of other cosplayers (and plenty of myself of course) posing in the Lobby of the conventions.
As good as people say they are, (Iím overjoyed at all of the positive comments he has gotten from the cosplayers who did receive his card, and have visited his site) in the past year I have seen his talent improve VASTLY, so TO ME (since Iíve seen how heís improved in the last 12 months) his old pics on this site look like crap Ė there is only so much you can do without the right lighting and propper equipment - and I canít wait to see what he does THIS year!!! Haha!

Unfortunately however, the host site that we have his website has currently been acting badly. The vertical photos for some odd reason have shrunk smaller then they are meant to be, and (to me at least) look a little grainy. I donít know why this has happened Ė but it bites. Hopefully it will not be long before it is fixed up and back to normal again.

AND hopefully THIS year with any luck we can take some PHOTO SHOOT Photos!!!
Though, unfortunately, he likes for this particular site to be strictly AT CON photos Ė and we canít bring the lights :(
Itís a shame that he can't bring all of his studio equipment to the convention :( but what can ya do? That would be asking too much :)

ANYWAYS, here is the URL to his site:
http://www.rtimgsrv.fotopic.net/

Hope you enjoy it :)
(Sorry if some pics suck Ė they will be better ones up in September!:))

PS. Please ignore the pictures where i look like a stupid :)

OH!!! BTW! Those other 2 guys you see me posing with in so many of the pictures (The Kakashi and Zabuza) those are my very good friends from college, who I always cosplay with. (The Rock Lee is also one of our college buds, but that was his only time cosplaying - so far) Iím the one who got them into cosplay in the first place, so those of you who are apart of his ďKakashi fan clubĒ Ė you have ME to thank! Haha!

And yes, he will be at the picnic if you want to come and drool all over him. (But this year we are going as FMA characters, so, sorry folks, no Kakashi this year :p)

Lemmie know what you guys think about the pictures, ok???

Vicky
08-03-2005, 11:08 AM
I would only want the business of a photographer there as his career.
Anyone else I don't really care about *shrug*
I don't spend hours online looking for photos of myself. That's what my own camera is for *L*

I'm just giving my opinion about the whole business card idea to begin with. I've got enough shit to carry at cons, those business cards dont stay on me for long.

TribalButterfly
08-03-2005, 11:19 AM
I would only want the business of a photographer there as his career.
Anyone else I don't really care about *shrug*
I don't spend hours online looking for photos of myself. That's what my own camera is for *L*

I'm just giving my opinion about the whole business card idea to begin with. I've got enough shit to carry at cons, those business cards dont stay on me for long.

My boyfriend's photography is his career. Mostly for advertising though. Product shots.
Basically, in the last 2 years if you've ever opened up a magazine, or (more likely) walked through any mall, and seen the posters of the products, and models hanging up in stores - if the shots were done in Toronto, there's a good chance they were done by him. Although in a few months, he is scheduled to go to a photo shoot being done in Cuba. All expenses paid is nice :)

Heís also a Photoshop retoucher as well as a photographer.
Also he sells some of his personal photos on stock photo sites (Iím a bad girlfriend who doesnít know what their URLs are - though i can find out if anyone wants to know).
And just last week, his photos were being displayed in a gallery, for public viewing. It was a smashing success.

Other photos, such as cosplay photos and stuff that isn't product/work related, is just gravy for him. To him, the cons are like practice Ė plus itís an excuse to come hang out with me Ė especially since heís not really an anime fan. *sigh*
He's always got his camera. We can't go out for lunch without him bringing his camera! Haha!
It drives me crazy sometimes! Haha! But his photos are brilliant!
I wish I could show u some of his shots from our vacation. Over Valentine's Day we took a 10 day cruise around the Mexican Riviera! The pictures are NICE!!! He makes me look like a super model! Haha!

(Please excuse this post if it offends anyone, or makes me sound like bragging. I just wanted to make it clear that my boyfriend isn't just some guy with a disposable camera and a website - although, some people with normal cameras take some WICKED photos too!!! PROPS 2 EVERYONE!!! :) Cosplay pictures are ALWAYS FANTASTIC!!!)

Vicky
08-03-2005, 02:15 PM
*L* sounds wonderful

TribalButterfly
08-03-2005, 03:21 PM
:heart: He's ma baby! :heart: 3 years and counting! :heart:

Chibik3r0
08-03-2005, 08:45 PM
Some of those photos are pretty nice although there aren't any of me :P (just kidding)

Are you the Mew Ichigo posing with the Zabuza on the main page? If so, I snapped a few photos of you guys on Saturday ^_^

Amy the Yu
08-03-2005, 10:26 PM
I normally prefer to not bother taking or giving any contact info. I usually just spend the week after every con digging through all the photo galleries threads anyway.

Even business cards from the photographers don't get any attention from me since they all wind up like the several I got from Katsucon, which were in my kimono sleeve until I wore the same costume again at MacTAC and gathered more business cards...which are all still in the sleeves after I put the costume into storage.

The only business cards I actually keep are ones which are pretty and nice to look at (ie. SMA's and some of the artist alley ones), and those are only for gawking purposes, since none of the contact info on them ever get put to any use.

(But this year we are going as FMA characters, so, sorry folks, no Kakashi this year :p)If this is still Jon you're talking about, a lot of people probably already saw his Greed costume he wore to MacTAC with Weebl's Lust and Sheena's Sloth (Sheena's fault for deleting her c.com account, so I'm using her real name >_> )...unless there's another Jon out there with the same costumes that spent a lot of time cosplaying and posing for pictures with Weebl and Sheena. -_-;;

TribalButterfly
08-03-2005, 11:13 PM
Some of those photos are pretty nice although there aren't any of me :P (just kidding)

Are you the Mew Ichigo posing with the Zabuza on the main page? If so, I snapped a few photos of you guys on Saturday ^_^

HAHA! YES! that would be I! (and that Zabuza there is Sumeet! Jono's absolute BEST guy bud!)

that Ichigo costume was my second cosplay ever (second time sewing too) and i know the skirt wasn't the way it should have been for an Ichigo costume, but i thought that it just came out so cute, n that that way i could use it for so many other cosplays, i just didnt have the heart to change it! haha!

I'm glad to hear you snapped some photos though! i would LOVE to see them if possible!!! (Those were my favorite poses EVER!!! haha!)

N don't worry, this year I promise we can take tones of pics of u! Hopefully even some of u and I together - if you don't mind!!

TribalButterfly
08-03-2005, 11:19 PM
If this is still Jon you're talking about, a lot of people probably already saw his Greed costume he wore to MacTAC with Weebl's Lust and Sheena's Sloth (Sheena's fault for deleting her c.com account, so I'm using her real name >_> )...unless there's another Jon out there with the same costumes that spent a lot of time cosplaying and posing for pictures with Weebl and Sheena. -_-;;

Yea, it's the same Jono! That's ma boy! Haha! (And by boy - i mean he's one of my favorite buds - he's not my boyfriend - he wishes though - HAHAHAHA! :p) OH the storries i could tell you about me and that kid!
BUT ANYWAYS, Yea, I know he wore his Greed costume back at MacTac (I have pictures! Haha!) If i can remember that far back correctly, i think it was Sheena who made his Greed costume - which explains WHY his costume looked so GOOD! Haha! That girl is AMAZING and the NICEST person ever!!!
But, Greed at MacTac or not, I still just can't get out of my head the hords of fangirls he collected as Kakashi! Haha!
That memory will haunt him forever (I will make sure of it!) Haha! :heart:

Nagi Lee
08-03-2005, 11:38 PM
Yea, it's the same Jono! That's ma boy! Haha! (And by boy - i mean he's one of my favorite buds - he's not my boyfriend - he wishes though - HAHAHAHA! :p) OH the storries i could tell you about me and that kid!
BUT ANYWAYS, Yea, I know he wore his Greed costume back at MacTac (I have pictures! Haha!) If i can remember that far back correctly, i think it was Sheena who made his Greed costume - which explains WHY his costume looked so GOOD! Haha! That girl is AMAZING and the NICEST person ever!!!
But, Greed at MacTac or not, I still just can't get out of my head the hords of fangirls he collected as Kakashi! Haha!

holly tribal when u post u post so much holy ur a fast typer

TribalButterfly
08-03-2005, 11:42 PM
holly tribal when u post u post so much holy ur a fast typer

Haha! Yea.. it's why i have so many typos! :)

Chibik3r0
08-03-2005, 11:44 PM
LOVE to see them if possible!!! (Those were my favorite poses EVER!!! haha!)

http://www.dragonworldz.net/cnanime/p8280030.jpg

I have that one. I think my friend has a few more in his gallery: http://boardsandswords.netfirms.com/picturepro/nfpicturepro/index.php?cat=6

As for back on topic, cosplay.com'ers usually start threads of "Did you take a photo of me" where people can post all their "searching for" photos. Also, there are threads that start where people post their pictures which are easy to search through. A good listing of galleries usually starts the day right after the con. It's just a matter of having the patience to keep searching ^_^

Also, might I suggest if you want to reply to more than one person, don't make two posts and just combine them in to one? It doesn't flood the board with as many posts and keeps it a bit tidier for all.

Amy the Yu
08-03-2005, 11:49 PM
i think it was Sheena who made his Greed costume - which explains WHY his costume looked so GOOD! Haha! That girl is AMAZING and the NICEST person ever!!! Yeah, Sheena makes all her and Weebl's costumes, and since they adopted Jon last AN, she's been making his as well. She also volunteers herself to make more stuff for other people's costumes than she really has time for (ie. Elemental's Gatomon wig).

And I'll shut up on this thread now since I've gone off topic and don't have anything more to contribute anytime soon.

TribalButterfly
08-04-2005, 12:02 AM
http://www.dragonworldz.net/cnanime/p8280030.jpg

I have that one. I think my friend has a few more in his gallery: http://boardsandswords.netfirms.com/picturepro/nfpicturepro/index.php?cat=6

As for back on topic, cosplay.com'ers usually start threads of "Did you take a photo of me" where people can post all their "searching for" photos. Also, there are threads that start where people post their pictures which are easy to search through. A good listing of galleries usually starts the day right after the con. It's just a matter of having the patience to keep searching ^_^

Also, might I suggest if you want to reply to more than one person, don't make two posts and just combine them in to one? It doesn't flood the board with as many posts and keeps it a bit tidier for all.

OMG U R AMAZING!!!

And yes, I promise in the future to combine my posts. I'm sorry - i know i suck :) Haha!

Chosuke
08-04-2005, 12:53 AM

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!11
I LOVE JONO!!!1 HES THE COLLEST EVAR!
I WISH I COULD BE FRIENDS WITH HIM TOOO!!!!
OH waaait. I am. YAY! JON! OMG!

And on the topic of business cards.
I think it would be simpler that if a photographer wants me to know where my picture is, he gives me his card. If not, I'll look for it. I don't expect him to weed through his pictures or remember who the hell I am IF he tries to send it.

TribalButterfly
08-05-2005, 06:03 PM
I just hope that if i try to offer my card to someone that they won't be mean if they want to say no.

...then again, knowing me, theres a REALLY good chance i will forget them all at home anyways! :):):)