PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Sexy no Jutsu Costuming for Female Ninjas

Asuma'sFire
08-02-2005, 02:58 AM
If sexy no Jutsu turns males into females....is the sdame said for female shinobis?
:razz:

Eleryth
08-02-2005, 10:11 AM
...do you mean, do kunoichi's turn into naked bishounen? Haven't seen it happen yet...

(Kunoichi is the term for "female ninja" in case you were wondering.)

Fallen)x(Angel
08-02-2005, 11:01 AM
I think that'd be an original idea, more then one that would appear in the series...

I'd love to see someone do that...

Kyuriko
08-02-2005, 03:36 PM
My friends and I are Narutards who've been wondering the same thing since we're all female x3. Our solution is that maybe kunoichi turn into sexy bishounen rather than sexy bishoujo. Whatever you come up with, would be an awesome idea, since Naruto's Sexy no Jutsu seems to be quite a popular costume nowadays.

Asuma'sFire
08-02-2005, 07:59 PM
Quite Quite....cuz I was thinking if A female character like Kunerai would changed into a sexy ass guy to confuse the girls ya know =D I mean....I would like to see Tsunade sexy no jutsu into a guy with huge pecks =D

raevyn
08-03-2005, 12:38 AM
I've long been joking with Gowa-chan that some guy should dress up in red swim trunks with thet white circle on it and dye his hair pink.

Sakura's sexy-no-jutsu! :D

Asuma'sFire
08-03-2005, 01:06 AM
Oh my god...hmm...costume idea!!! seriously...does anyone wanna start a kunoichi sexy no jutsu group for AX ^_^ I'm willing....to do tsunadae =D

aquamarine
08-04-2005, 12:46 PM
Speaking of... XD

Warning! The image is kind of PG-13...ish. Also, *ahem* I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR THIS WHATSOEVER! Thankye.

Though it does make me want to do a Sexy no Jutsu Tsunade. :thumbsup:

Technoir
08-04-2005, 04:35 PM
Oh great guys, thanks for ganking one of our Oni-con cosplay ideas. XD; One of my male friends was going as Sakura's Sexy no Jutsu.

raevyn
08-04-2005, 05:53 PM
Oh great guys, thanks for ganking one of our Oni-con cosplay ideas. XD; One of my male friends was going as Sakura's Sexy no Jutsu.
Oh! Take lots of pictures :D

Asuma'sFire
08-05-2005, 03:04 AM
oh my god....you better take pictures hahah and also...you wanna be a part of my sexy no jutsu group for AX....^_^

Technoir
08-05-2005, 03:14 AM
Asuma'sFire - Assuming you were talking to me? Sadly, I don't think anyone here can make it to out-of-state cons. :/ But I will take a ton of pictures of him. Getting any guy to wear a pink wig is quite a feat, after all. XD;

robo_berserker
08-07-2005, 03:10 PM
Speaking of... XD

Warning! The image is kind of PG-13...ish. Also, *ahem* I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR THIS WHATSOEVER! Thankye.

OMG, the Jiraiya in that picture cracked me up severely! I think if he ever performed Sexy no Jutsu, no one would ever see him again....he'd be too busy playing with his boobs.....

I too have wondered how a female ninja's Sexy no Jutsu would turn out, and how effective it would be against other female ninjas. To get the same effect as it has on guys, I think it would also help if one transformed into a naked, glorified version of someone they knew the opponent had a crush on...like if someone transformed into a said version of Sasuke in front of Sakura and Ino....and then ran like hell before the real Sasuke stabs them to death......

Asuma'sFire
08-07-2005, 05:58 PM
hahah well....that's the thing...would there be a cloud covering the crouch area....or they would where swim trunks with their character signature?? ^-^...cuz that's what I'm plannin for sexy no jutsu tsunade ^-^ with teh gambler kanji on my ass with some clouds sewn on it =D

robo_berserker
08-07-2005, 06:15 PM
hahah well....that's the thing...would there be a cloud covering the crouch area....or they would where swim trunks with their character signature?? ^-^...cuz that's what I'm plannin for sexy no jutsu tsunade ^-^ with teh gambler kanji on my ass with some clouds sewn on it =D

LOL! I hope there will be pictures in your photo gallery when you've finished it. :p

lemming
08-08-2005, 10:05 PM
Speaking of... XD

You would think that Jiraiya would be happier to have a set of his own. Wouldn't get slapped then. :razz:

Asuma'sFire
08-09-2005, 01:46 AM
ehh...then it takes away the point of peeping ^-^ I mean....he does it for the excitement....no?? =D ::telescope::

KonaGirl
11-13-2008, 08:31 PM
I am planning on going to an anime convention as a female naruto and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to make the costume or make it really unique:angel: