PDA

View Full Version : Gothic Lolita + SD picnic + photoshoot?

scarlet
08-04-2005, 03:55 AM
I know that there is a thread about gothic Lolita tea party, and I believe that it didn't happen ^^; (Please correct me if I made a mistake)

I'd like to organize a Gothic Lolita and BJD picnic and photoshoot if more than 10 people are interested. If there are enough people, the event will be after CN Anime (probably a week or a few days after?) So please leave a message if You are interested ^^ Thanks

And of course, cosplay and SD are NOT manditory ^^

** all forms of lolita, aristorcat etc (not sure what they are called) are welcome~~Also, volks, luts, DoD, Ai, custom hourse etc etc...all types of ball-joint dolls are welcome~~

Amy the Yu
08-04-2005, 03:28 PM
The other one didn't happen, but you're welcome to take over that thread if you want.

scarlet
08-04-2005, 10:38 PM
The other one didn't happen, but you're welcome to take over that thread if you want.
Thanks for telling me ^^ I guess I will just start a new thread here (since I did it already ^^;)

tapioca
08-04-2005, 11:58 PM
my friend and I wanted to have a lolita tea party too ^^

(I'm assuming all forms of lolita are okay, not just gosurori/ gothic lolita ^^'')

if this happens, and depending on the location and date (a week after CN would make it... into September :O the timing is kinda tight since we are moving into university ^^;;), my friend and I might possibly go

but we hacked off our long hair for summer cosplay T0T|||
we have bad timing ne >3<....

scarlet
08-05-2005, 12:26 AM
my friend and I wanted to have a lolita tea party too ^^

(I'm assuming all forms of lolita are okay, not just gosurori/ gothic lolita ^^'')

if this happens, and depending on the location and date (a week after CN would make it... into September :O the timing is kinda tight since we are moving into university ^^;;), my friend and I might possibly go

but we hacked off our long hair for summer cosplay T0T|||
we have bad timing ne >3<....

yes, all forms of lolita are welcome ^^ infact, not just lolita, aristorcats, kodana etc are all welcome XD

I hope you can make it.

Kyo_no_bion
08-08-2005, 03:39 AM
We're going to be having a BJD gathering at CNA [Saturday around 12:30pm by the escalators] if you guys would like to come. It was posted in the CN forum a while back but it got eaten due to Gundam and Masq things ^_^;;

Gatherings in September are kinda iffy for a lot of people due to school and whatnot... >_O

yukure
08-08-2005, 12:44 PM
finally a lolita meet~~~~!
i'm really interested but.............the timing is a bit, well--- september is busy getting ready for college for me T__T any chance that you'll reconsider the date?

but I think it'll be really fun v I wanna buy a wig so I can be a good shiro loli ^^''

shiro_hikaru
08-09-2005, 02:14 AM
me and my friends might come (depending on the day and location). We'll be Lolita boys again!

Ayame0
08-09-2005, 09:12 AM
finally a lolita meet~~~~!
i'm really interested but.............the timing is a bit, well--- september is busy getting ready for college for me T__T any chance that you'll reconsider the date?

but I think it'll be really fun v I wanna buy a wig so I can be a good shiro loli ^^''
Yes, timing in September is very iffy. But with CNA coming up, summer is iffy all around, It's going to be hard to get a date where everyone can meet up sucessfully.

Sounds like a fun idea though. Gives me a chance to make the lolita cos I've always wanted.

yukure
08-12-2005, 11:48 AM
I know a lot of people who are interested in this ~~''
and now all we need is a time and place to organize our scheduals around.

scarlet
08-13-2005, 04:25 AM
can anyone suggest a date amd a location?