PDA

View Full Version : Original Costumes to Compliment Characters

Fiona LeFae
08-04-2005, 05:45 PM
Hey, everyone, it's the chickadee formally known as Rainblossom, here to ask you a question!

Well, my friend NeoSpike is cosplaying as Wesker from RE, I believe, or something equally macho and threateningly cool, and I want to make an original costume to compliment his Wesker.

The reasoning is because I don't play Resident Evil and I don't really like the costumes from the girls in the movies, so I don't want to be a poser and cosplay as someone I don't really know about.

I was thinking of just doing a Lara Croft-type cosplay in all black w/ guns and a bit of tribal body paint or something, or maybe an all-white guardian angel type thing. Maybe even a dark faerie? Or catgirl?

I'm basically just his personal booth babe. :angel2:

Anyone else have any ideas or suggestions?

~Fiona LeFae

Shania_Nowhere
08-04-2005, 06:19 PM
I'd go for a Lara Croft style, that would most fit with him. The others are too girly for RE, maybe cannon fodder. XD

Fiona LeFae
08-04-2005, 06:50 PM
I was thinking I would do that, probably. Just need to start designing.

So far, I'm probably just going to use a black crop top, black jeans tucked into heeled combat boots, a studded belt, fingerless gloves/armwarmers, my hair up in a ponytail, maybe a black sash tied around my forehead, and I'm going to steal a gun from him, and maybe make one of those hip holsters.

Maybe a couple tribal tatoos and body paintings.

Oooh....fun-fun.

I dunno, though. I'm just trying my hardest to make the ideal booth babe for my Wesker.

Suggestions are still appreciated!

~Fiona LeFae