PDA

View Full Version : Going by yourself group?

Venus Knight
08-04-2005, 11:55 PM
I'm still not sure if I'll be able to go to AWA. Work.....
but it looks like if I am going I'll be going be myself, which I think kinda sucks. :sulk: So I thought some of us that were going by ourselves could meet up somewhere at the con. Not really sure where, never been to AWA and it would be only my 2nd con ever, but I'm sure something could get figured out. So, does this sound like a good idea to anyone?

Sionfrost
08-05-2005, 12:20 AM
Im going with some of my friends, but your more than welcome to hang out with us for as long as you work even if it is ten minutes after you find out some of my friends are insane^.^

Jay-san80
08-08-2005, 08:39 PM
Me and my friends will be going! We'll have this big Naruto Ninja parade going!

scandia
08-12-2005, 09:53 AM
I always go by myself to cons. I have driven friends to cons on only two occasions. I have only had one occasion where a friend stayed in my hotel room as well.

I just run into my friends at the con and hang out with them there. Since I hardly ever stay at con hotels- and when I do I stay and pay solo- I don't really have groups. I am not a cliquish person- I like being a friend to everyone. You're very welcome to hang out with me.

Venus Knight
08-18-2005, 01:11 AM
My work schedule looks like it's all clear. I'm going. I just have to finish registration and get hotel and stuff settled. Is it really worth it to pay the $109 in the overflow hotel than to stay some place cheaper a little farther away?

livvylove
08-18-2005, 12:12 PM
I am going up their with my boyfriend, I talked one of my friends to come to the con but I don't know if he is staying the whole weekend or what, but he pre registered. I will probably be hanging out with some people I met online here and on gaia and PSCS members. I am looking forward to it though.