PDA

View Full Version : **IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT RE: "BBQ"/PHOTOSHOOT THIS SATURDAY AUG 6TH!!!!** READ!!!**

heki-chan
08-05-2005, 05:07 AM
Okay, I hope I don't get in trouble for making this. But I am REALLY paranoid that someone might not have read the recent posts in the original thread and go to the wrong park. :eek: :eek:

LOCATION OF THE EVENT HAS CHANGED!

It is now being held at Kariya Park (opposite Square One, Mississauga).
2pm-ish.
Pot-Luck. NOT a BBQ, so don't bring anything that requires cooking!

I sent out mass-PM's to people, I hope you got them. If not, this is what it said:

Hello!

I am sending out a MASS PM/email to everyone who RSVP'd.

Location has CHANGED from Erindale Park to KARIYA PARK. There should be a map/directions on page 13/14/15 of the thread here on Cosplay.com

There are also people meeting at Islington Subway Station to take the bus together from there to the park. Check pages 14/15 for details. It is in bold.

The park does not allow for grills, so we will not be BBQing (another time!) A bunch of people are bringing food to share. If you can too, that will be cool, if not, thats cool too! You are NOT obligated to.

I'm also thinking we might just order pizza to be delivered TO the park hehe :)

Meeting time AT Kariya is 2pmish
Forecast is cloudy, perfect for nice shots!

If you need to find me at the gathering to ask me something, I'm the little asian girl with long black hair, and probably in a pink shirt/whiteskirt.

If you are concerned about getting lost, I will give you my cell number, just PM back.

Hope to see you there. Sorry about the sudden changes ^_^

~heki

:reverse: <-- i really like this emoticon. ^o^

ikegami
09-18-2005, 03:19 AM
Finally, my pictures (http://www.pictures.adaelis.com/kariya_20050806/kariya_20050806_p01.html) were just posted.

(I've posted my TT19, NAF 2005, and CNX 2005 pics at the same time.)