PDA

View Full Version : Need Roomates! (room at Hyatt)

Dahlia
08-05-2005, 04:23 PM
Ok here's the deal, my sister and I have a room at the Hyatt. Its connected to the convention center by a skywalk so its very convenient. The room currently is only occupied by the two of us, so there is still bed space available. We are staying Thurs-Sun. Looking for female roomates (sorry to any guys, just more comfortable with females) at least 18 or older. Contact me if interested for further details.

~L

Dahlia
08-07-2005, 09:13 PM
Space is still available, any nights people want to stay is fine. not looking for people to stay all weekend if they don't need to. Any takers? We don't bite, honestly. ^^

Ok here's the deal, my sister and I have a room at the Hyatt. Its connected to the convention center by a skywalk so its very convenient. The room currently is only occupied by the two of us, so there is still bed space available. We are staying Thurs-Sun. Looking for female roomates (sorry to any guys, just more comfortable with females) at least 18 or older. Contact me if interested for further details.

~L

SushiKuroneko
08-08-2005, 11:17 AM
Phew...my friend (who is a girl) has been looking for a room forever...since she didn't know wheather or not if she could come to ota this year...yesterday we had tried calling all these hotels, only to get frusterated that there were no rooms what-so-ever or that they had like two rooms left, the cost about 390+ @_@

Could you please Pm her with more details? Her cosplay.com name is RevolutionAsh

Thanks ^^

Revolution Ash
08-08-2005, 02:47 PM
I'm looking to stay with someone as my friend mentioned. I'm female, 17 and would only need somewhere to stay on Friday and Saturday night.

Dahlia
08-09-2005, 03:21 PM
Ok. PMed you about the details etc. Let me know either way, if you are interested in staying in the room. ^_^ Looks like your a fellow jrock fan as well.

I'm looking to stay with someone as my friend mentioned. I'm female, 17 and would only need somewhere to stay on Friday and Saturday night.

KarmaLucre
08-10-2005, 12:07 AM
Hmmm... how many roommates were you looking for?
If you still have room open, I might be interested cause it seems I am the only one of my group who is still able to go >_<()
But yeah, if you still have open space, I'd looove to hear about it.
I'm 19, female... and I guess I'd need space friday and saturday night.

EDIT: Never mind. ^_^ I'm staying a a friend's house. <3

kayel
08-16-2005, 08:55 PM
any more room?

if so write me please i really want to go!!!!
kayel_justice@yahoo.com