PDA

View Full Version : People to share with...?

LilUsa
08-05-2005, 05:08 PM
Hiya...my boyfriend and i are looking to get a room at a hotel for the con, and we need people stay with us and split the bill. we are nice people. please respond and let me know. thanks!

as soon as we book the hotel, i will post which one we are staying at and price...any suggestions?

Dr.Noe
08-05-2005, 08:37 PM
Hey, Lil. My friend, NeoDave, &* I already have a room and are looking for roomies. Let me know if'n yer interested. We're at the con hotel.

Neo Dave
08-06-2005, 12:26 AM
Hi Lil!

That's right! Dr.Noe and I have a room at the Marriott, where all the con stuff is going on. We have it from Thurs night till Tues morn. As far as I know, the Mariott and Hilton are all booked up. You'll need to find a hotel nearby if you want a room. Let us know asap if you want to share and what days you want to stay.

Thanks,

Dave

P.S. Please PM Dr.Noe I'm running around the united states for the next week or so and may not have email or internet access.

EmptyShadow
08-11-2005, 08:21 AM
Hiya...my boyfriend and i are looking to get a room at a hotel for the con, and we need people stay with us and split the bill. we are nice people. please respond and let me know. thanks!

as soon as we book the hotel, i will post which one we are staying at and price...any suggestions?

How much is the bill?