PDA

View Full Version : "Stone Cold" I guess it's finished?

final testament
01-25-2003, 08:22 AM
For those that don't know. This is Stone Cold Steve Austin from WWF Wrestling. I honestly don't remember when I drew this as I didn't put a freeking date on it!! (First time ever)

I can see some imperfections on it already but whatever. I remember being happy as all hell when I "finished" it. I absolutely loved it then. I still think it's pretty cool but that doesn't matter now....what do YOU guys think? Critique away!!!

(Braces self for "Maryssa the Terrible.") LOL J/K !!!

AGGGHHH.....look below! (slaps forehead)

final testament
01-25-2003, 08:24 AM
This is the second time I've forgotten to add the retarded picture file!! Pay no attention to me, it's late!!

videogirlc
01-25-2003, 09:13 PM
You have good shading and good sense of form that makes the picture look realistic and all but the facial hair is too drawn in and straight. I doesn't look very natural to me. The sweat marks look to much like eraser marks.

final testament
01-25-2003, 09:30 PM
hehehe! You noticed that too huh? Well yeah the hair IS pretty straightforward. Yeah the sweat drops are eraser marks. Thanks for the feedback

sailor-moon
01-25-2003, 10:56 PM
the face is good, but the facial hair looks kinda fake^^; heheheheee

final testament
01-25-2003, 11:51 PM
Well hello there pretty lady!! Where hast thou been hiding?

sailor-moon
01-26-2003, 01:01 AM
:D under your bed!! XD lol j/k

final testament
01-26-2003, 02:14 AM
*looks under bed* HEY!! you're not there!! *looks for moonie in the closet* Heyyy!!!

sailor-moon
01-26-2003, 02:53 AM
ahhhh^o^ you found me!!

BlueLady
01-26-2003, 11:43 PM
It's very good as your work always is, but I'de darken some of the shadows a little.. They are all a uniform darkness, and making some a tad darker will make the form read stronger. As for the sweat.. if you feel like it ,just "cheat " in some dark on the undersides and it will look more intentional and less like erasure marks

LiL QoH
01-27-2003, 12:06 PM
my god! I hate you lol DIE *stab* btw... whoz the girl in your signature? woo! ;)

And HEY! Theres a new upcoming model... so I was wondering if you'd like her name and some pictures...shes a new model for Lancome and is half Japanese half white... sooo SHES GREAT DRAWING MATERIAL! I'd love to see what you could come up with... IM me sometime : Saiai no Shi

final testament
01-27-2003, 06:41 PM
The girl in my sig is my girlfriend Laura. (Aka. Miyu on these boards) I like that pic so I put it up.

NEW MODEL HUH!! Half white and Japanese huh? OH HELL YEAH!! Gimme all the info and pics you can get your hands on Terri!! Thank you!