PDA

View Full Version : Need a roomate(s)

demonseed
08-06-2005, 04:46 AM
Ugh, the person I was suppose to go with to the convention had to back out because of money problems. Sorry, I didn't read through the threads here much because there seemed to be too many and not sure who's still looking for a room. I have a non-smoking room at the Wyndam for Aug 18-20. It has two double beds in it. I am a female and I would prefer female roomate(s) (or at least one). I am also driving down from northern MA, so there's a possibility I could help with a ride if you can help with gas money. The room is $139/night, for a total of $156 w/tax. If interested, you can email me or post in this thread.

Wolverine
08-06-2005, 07:24 AM
Hi. I had a question regarding the room. I have sent you a PM about that. I thought you might want to know that the e-mail function for you wont work (maybe you have yours disabled), & you didn't leave an e-mail addy in your post. Thanks.

demonseed
08-11-2005, 05:08 PM
I just wanted to mention that there could be a couple of people all set to stay in my room. I wasn't sure if people weren't interested because of the high price of just a couple people in the room, but please let me know if anyone still needs a place to stay and maybe I can get a few people total. I just wanted to note, I prefer to keep the number of people at 4-5.

Sorry, I am retarded and can't get it to work so you can email me, but I can let you know I will be checking my PMs here and this thread daily.

OdangoAtama
08-11-2005, 09:41 PM
If u have room for three tiny people....I would love you forever ^_^ The people I was plannin on stayin with had an issue with me bringin a xtra person....and I dun wanna put him in a strange room by himself. I can bring food and nummies ^_^

demonseed
08-17-2005, 04:27 PM
I am still the only person in my room if anyone is looking for a room. Though, I am leaving early tomorrow morning for the con, so the plans must be made tonight. I will be continuosly checking my PMs through the night. If you would like to, you could also leave a phone number and I can get back to you that way, too.