PDA

View Full Version : This Convention

Takemaru
08-07-2005, 10:55 PM
Hi. I've kind of made a vow to travel a lot more next year. How good is this event?

Otaking97
08-08-2005, 12:57 AM
I would recommend this con for someone who wants to come to a small social gathering. This con is more about making friends and having fun. The big cons you can get pushed aside so easily and never get to do a lot of things due to too many people. This one does not have that issue. However if you want a con that you have a choice of doing 50 things at once and want 5000 people there then I wouldn't recommend it. This con is like a small classroom to a con like A.North being a big classroom. At NAF you get more attention per student and you feel better and learn more. The bigger class you have more people but you get forgotten easier.

Hope that helps.

Takemaru
08-08-2005, 01:58 AM
Thanks. I might go. I just need to find a good hotel to stay at. How long does this event last?

Mekou
08-08-2005, 02:23 AM
Thanks. I might go. I just need to find a good hotel to stay at. How long does this event last?

Currently that's unknown. ^_^ It may be two days next year, but then again it may also be one again. We're a fairly new convention still (We celebrated 2 years last month) so we want to keep things to a level where WE can handle things XD. Keep an eye out for info about that in the next couple months. =)

~ Mekou
NAF Masquerade Director

Kaijugal
08-08-2005, 05:03 AM
This con is like a small classroom to a con like A.North being a big classroom. At NAF you get more attention per student and you feel better and learn more. The bigger class you have more people but you get forgotten easier.

Owww.. you cut me to the quick Otak....er who are you again? ^_~