PDA

View Full Version : angel sanctuary cosplayers

Kaede
01-25-2003, 02:23 PM
i really want to get an angel sanctuary group together for otakon. there's already two raziels ^_^ so if anyone is planning on going tell me and make me happy

Rosiel
01-25-2003, 03:06 PM
I can always be bribed into lugging one of my costumes. ^___^

My Otakon plans keep on shifting though...

Kaede
01-25-2003, 07:24 PM
its such a pain carrying wings around...
well if you do i'm sure i'll spot you

khamryn
01-25-2003, 07:59 PM
:x well if I make it to Otakon I owe Rosiel a Lucifel soo if I can go.. ^^

sailor-moon
01-25-2003, 11:32 PM
im planning on cosplaying as Alexiel....^___^; i found the perfect wig^o^ now..the wings^^ ..must...make/find...

Jin
02-19-2003, 08:15 PM
i wanted to do an angel sanc, setsuna... but i dotn got wings! can anyone hook me up there? or ill try to make some..

Mako-san
02-22-2003, 10:53 PM
I have the kurai outfit. The one she wears in the i think Angel Cage and she is in a black christmas type outfit. I made the wings but I just thrown them out, I was thinking of remaking them.
Actually its the one in my banner below me!

Caryn
02-25-2003, 04:20 PM
I'm thinking of joining the Angel Sanctuary group @ BAAF, and since I'm going to Otakon, if I have the costume I might as well join your group! I'm still thinking about whether or not I have the time/funding to make an AS costume...but I'm definitely going to Otakon so count me as a maybe! What characters do you want/need, or will you accept anyone from AS?

Kas
02-26-2003, 03:17 PM
I have a Rociel outfit and is thinking about doing another one.

Lyn
03-04-2003, 07:32 PM
Since I can't go to AX and I was orginally planning some AS cosplay for it, I might do some at Otakon along with my friend. We'll either be doing Lucifer and Michael or Katan and Rosiel. Or we might even do all 4, depending on what our schedules turn out since I have to be in 2 J-Rock cosplay groups as well. ^^;

~Lyn

Rosiel
03-04-2003, 07:51 PM
Oh great, it seems you have more than enough Rosiels for your group, hence I don't feel guilty about Katan and I bowing out. I thought about it and I've been in Angel Sanctuary groups for the past two Otakons so it's really getting old. ^__^

Good luck on getting a big group together!

Caryn
03-04-2003, 07:54 PM
I'm definitely doing an AS cosplay for BAAF now, and I'm definitely going to Otakon, too. I'd love to be in your group ^_^ I'm either going to do Sara, Kirie, or Kurai. I'll letcha know which one I'm doing once I decide ^^;;

madhatterr104
03-07-2003, 05:48 PM
im thinking about attending this con...if you need a mad hatter or a kirie, i would be happy to join the group if all possible ^^

Caryn
03-11-2003, 09:01 PM
Okies, I'm definitely doing Sara. Do you need her for your group? I'd love to join you ^_^

Kaede
03-14-2003, 08:36 AM
sure, no one's cosplaying sara yet. so far (i think ^__^) there will be sara, alexiel, raziel, kurai, setsuna, madhatter (?), rosiel.
of course, more are always welcomed

Lyn
03-15-2003, 10:22 PM
Welp, it has been decided. I'm cosplaying Lucifer and my friend Jamie is cosplaying Michael. Mind if we join in with you? We might still do Katan and Rosiel on another day, depending on whether we can get it together or not.

So, any idea as to what day and time this group is going to meet?

Caryn
03-16-2003, 02:29 PM
Great! Do you know what day you're doing it? I'm trying to figure out all my groups and such ^_^

I have groups Friday afternoon, Saturday morning, and Saturday afternoon, so anything other than those times is great for me. Depends on the plans of the other ppl in this group tho.

Kaede
03-17-2003, 07:08 PM
i've never been to otakon, but a friend told me that a workable time to get the group together might be on friday at 7pm. right now, the otakon schedule seems really shady but hopefully this time/day will work out.

Caryn
03-17-2003, 07:16 PM
That day/time would be fine. Friday morning, friday evening, and all of Sunday is when I'm available. So Fri. at 7 pm is very workable for me ^^

Lyn
03-18-2003, 04:53 PM
Argh. I was going to be doing some J-Rock cosplay at that time. I'd prolly be doing Katan (if I do him) Fri morning-ish and Lucifer in the late afternoon and night on Sat.

Buuut I'll see if I can manage to sneak out of my J-Rock group to do Lucifer for a little bit on Fri night. ^^;; My Michael can do it anytime as far as I know.

rukawagf
03-19-2003, 07:40 PM
Hmmmm there is an alexiel already lol. you want me to lend you my cross and wings? :D i have em from otakon 2000. Besides, for Rociel-sama, i'd do anything *.* (i wonder if she remembers me lol)

Rosiel
03-20-2003, 09:37 AM
*shamelessly highjacks thread*

This is completely random but...
Rukawagf! Hi! I'm so happy you found our happy little cosplay community here! How have you been doing?

Sailor Moon: I'd take her up on her offer, her cross was really cool. I wish Rosiel had one like that in the manga too. (His has ugly little wings on it. ><)

rukawagf
03-21-2003, 01:07 AM
Wow you remembered me yay!!! I still remember when you were Rociel who just got your wings and still wore no wig lol. And they thought you were a nazi.... -.-;;;; And i didn't look like Alexiel except my wings and a cross HAHAHA... and no one knew why we were wearing wings! And then the next year, BOOM at least 8 people with wings cosplaying Angel Sanctuary... ah those were the good years... i guess i'd still Alexiel, but like i said, i think too many similar character is no good. I can come bandange myself allover and be the other alexiel for ya Rociel-sama~~ ;P

sailor-moon
03-21-2003, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by rukawagf
Hmmmm there is an alexiel already lol. you want me to lend you my cross and wings? :D i have em from otakon 2000. Besides, for Rociel-sama, i'd do anything *.* (i wonder if she remembers me lol)
haha XD oooh da cross*o* lol

rukawagf
04-01-2003, 12:32 AM
It's ok Rosiel-sama... Rociel has... black whips XD

Rosiel
04-01-2003, 10:21 AM
> Rociel has... black whips XD

Actually he uses a riding crop, and someone broke mine at AX... on Lionel's butt too. Buns of steel? >__<;;;;

Since I think Rosiel's cross looks really dumb, I'm thinking of making a bannerstaff instead, and the banner of heaven. Yay, more ribbon sewing. <- note the sarcasm.

> Wow you remembered me yay!!!

Of course I did! ^__^

> and no one knew why we were wearing wings!

Yes, we were ahead of the curve. Or maybe we just started a trend... ;) I remember everyone asking my why I had three wings, and my finding explaining was too long, so I just said "the middle one is for fine steering" and people left me alone.

> i think too many similar character is no good.

I think the same, which is why I am not bringing Rosiel to Otakon. A group doesn't look as good when you have a lot of repeats. Or at least I don't think it looks as good.

rukawagf
04-08-2003, 01:09 PM
nods nods. I remember when ppl asked me why i had 3 wings i said, "I'm a twin angel who was suppose to have 6 wings. so i got three and my twin has the other three" that solved that problem lol

no more ppl cosplaying AS?? come on, It's AS!!!! man...

Lyn
04-09-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by rukawagf
no more ppl cosplaying AS?? come on, It's AS!!!! man...

*nods in agreement* Where is everyone?! Also, does anyone want to try making a list of people we have for this somewhat group we've got going here like I've noticed a lot of other groups do?

And still need to figure out when peeps are doing the cosplay too. ^^; It seems like I probably won't be doing Katan on Friday afterall but I'm pretty sure I'm definently doing Lucifer sometime on Saturday, afternoon-night-ish though I could possibly wear it sometime Friday night too though Friday morning would be better if we did anything on Friday.

Rosiel
04-09-2003, 05:12 PM
> no more ppl cosplaying AS?? come on, It's AS!!!!

The AS love is happening at AX. ^__^

Which reminds me I really should see how this is going, I've been bad at following up lately... and I should return to wrestling with my newest AS costume... it's being such a pain!

Caryn
05-11-2003, 05:40 PM
Don't let this thread die! Here's a list of what's taken so far. If I made a mistake please correct me!

Alexiel: sailor-moon
Rociel: Kas
Kirie: madhatterr104 (?)
Raziel: Kaede (and her friend?)
Sara: Caryn
Setsuna: Jin
Lucifer: Lyn
Kurai: Mako-san
Mad Hatter: madhatterr104 (?)
Michael: Lyn's friend Jamie

I can't make it Friday night >.< I'm free all of Sat, and Sunday afternoon, but that's it. Is there any way we can make it on another day?

Alexeil
05-11-2003, 06:43 PM
I could possibly bring my old Jibriel or Mad Hatter costumes. They haven't seen use at a con in quite awhile. But I'm not sure what other costumes I'll be doing for Otakon yet, so I can't say for sure.

sailor-moon
05-11-2003, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Caryn
Don't let this thread die! Here's a list of what's taken so far. If I made a mistake please correct me!

Alexiel: sailor-moon
Raziel: Kaede (and her friend?)
Sara: Caryn
Lucifer: Lyn
Michael: Lyn's friend Jamie

turns out i wont have alexiel done by then-.- sorry :p

MikigamiTokiya
05-11-2003, 07:17 PM
I'm probally gonna be Sara for it cause Jin wants me to go along with him.

Caryn
05-11-2003, 07:46 PM
It's okay sailor-moon! Okay I'll put you down, but are we accepting doubles?

If I made a mistake please correct me!

Jibrille: BabiiYunie (?)
Raziel: Kaede and Recca-kun
Sara: Caryn and MikigamiTokiya

Recca-kun
05-11-2003, 08:33 PM
<--- Other Raziel

It's still Friday at 7? I won't be able to wear mine (Xeno is at six), but I'll still try to get pictures of the group. I'll wear my Raziel some time on Saturday, but I may wear it briefly early Friday afternoon as well if possible.

Caryn
05-11-2003, 09:00 PM
*edits his name into the list* Well it seems like we should change the day to Saturday, as most of us have other groups on Friday. I have FFXBV at 6:15, and I have a feeling that'll be going on for quite a while. All for changing to Saturday?

Lyn
05-12-2003, 07:12 PM
I'm still not completely sure if Jamie and I will still be able to manage the AS cosplay. It kind of all depends on what time you guys chose since I've got 6 costumes for Otakon, including this one, so I'll be rushing around and so I need to know the time in order to see if I can manage all the costume changes alright. ^^; At least an idea as to whether we're heading towards Sat afternoon or night.

Kaede
05-12-2003, 10:19 PM
*in awe that thread's still alive* Well I have good news, I've rounded up another bundle of AS cosplayers ^^ Though most are still undecided, there will definately be a Doll and *hopefully* Zaphkiel. What time during sat evening (if any) will you all be free for photos?

Caryn
05-13-2003, 08:29 AM
Personally, I'm free anytime after like 1 pm on Sat.

Lyn
05-13-2003, 06:01 PM
Unfortunantly, due to a number of problems, Jamie and I will be unable to be in the group. We will be doing Lucifer and Michael at another convention in December in Louisana that very few people know about. ^^;

I'm really sorry to report this as I really wanted to be in this group but its just going to be too much of a hassle for the both of us with our current schedules.

We'll probably come by to check the group out when you guys meet so we can take pictures though.

Kas
05-14-2003, 07:12 PM
ooh.. just let me know time and place.. I'll be there.

Caryn
05-14-2003, 07:44 PM
Great! ^^ Which character are ya doing?

Lyn: I'm really sorry to hear that :( I was looking forward to seeing you two in costume. I hope you can take a few pictures with us, though =)

Kaede
05-14-2003, 08:07 PM
I'll just propose a random date and time: saturday at 1:30?

Caryn
05-14-2003, 10:02 PM
Works for moi!

BabiiYunie
05-24-2003, 06:32 PM
Caryn could u put me down as a MAYBE jibrille?

Caryn
05-24-2003, 06:48 PM
OMG if you cosplayed Jibrille, my life would be complete *_* I really hope you can do it!

Jibrille: BabiiYunie (?)
Raziel: Kaede and Recca-kun
Sara: Caryn and MikigamiTokiya

BabiiYunie
05-28-2003, 05:20 AM
where - when - wat time

Caryn
05-28-2003, 11:12 AM
Ummm you'll hafta ask Kaede, she's the leader of the group! I'm not sure cuz we keep changing around, I thought it was Saturday @ 1:30...

BabiiYunie
05-28-2003, 01:40 PM
Someone wake her up then XD

Kaede
05-28-2003, 07:01 PM
Yes Saturday at 1:30. I was thinking the con entrance, but I'm not sure if this will conflict with other groups.

Caryn
05-28-2003, 10:45 PM
I don't think it will ^^ I just checked the big group time-day-location list thread...thing, and it looks like we've got that time pretty much all to ourselves! ^^ Plus the con entrance is probably the only thing I'll be able to find LOL

Kaede
05-28-2003, 11:18 PM
ok! I'll post the info on the Con thread then.

Caryn
06-22-2003, 02:31 PM
Guys, I'm really reeeaaally sorry, but I can't make this group >.< My Sara costume's not gonna work out for Otakon...*pouts* I'm sorry :(

Kaede
06-22-2003, 04:38 PM
Aw that's too bad, Caryn.
I'll be bringing someone and she said she'd be Sara as long as I helped out the costume (is at camp from now till early august) so hopefully she'll be our Sara along with Migami.

Kaede
06-30-2003, 08:22 PM
Question: Are people able to make the photoshoot if it's at 12:30 instead of 1:30??
This would only be changed because the cosplay.com shoot is 1-2 on the lower level. If people can't make it, then it'll still be 1:30 at BCC main entrance.

Recca-kun
06-30-2003, 09:45 PM
12:30 is fine by me. ^_^ And by "main entrance" we'd be in the same area as the .com shoot in a half hour. ;)

Kaede
06-30-2003, 11:19 PM
wai great ! Now pretending you encompass the voice of the AS public, I'm gonna change the times on the photoshoot list.

Hikaru0
07-08-2003, 08:16 AM
O_O holy moly, no replacement alexiel?? aaah! this cannot be! ^_^ I've been refraining from posting for awhile on this thread cuz I didn't know if I'd make it to Otakon, or if I'd have enough room to transport my wings, BUT! All seems to be going well, and I have another Alexiel costume in the works! I'm not a rocket cosplayer or anything, but I'd be happy to join in your group if you'd have me :D

@_@ I cannot resist the lure of an AS gathering..

Kaede
07-08-2003, 04:38 PM
Great. So here's the updated list:
Jibrille- BabiiYunie
Rociel- Kas
Kirie- madhatterr104 ?
Alexiel- Hikaru0
Raziel- Recca-kun, Kaede
Sara- MikigamiTokiya
Setsuna- Jin
Mad Hatter- madhatterr104 ?

Mako-san
07-13-2003, 09:09 AM
ah sorry kaede, I won't have time to make Kurai's outfit! I'm so very sorry! Hope things work out.

Kaede
07-13-2003, 03:41 PM
Oh I'm sorry too. Well I hope to see you at Ota anyways!

Kaede
08-10-2003, 06:07 PM
I'm sorry things didn't work out. Recca-kun ran into me and I found a Jibrille but I couldn't find any others from our group ^^; Once again, gomen, and the AS cosplayers I did see had fabulous costumes. Hopefully next year everything will work out and we'll get a huge group.