PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going as Resident Evil (Biohazard) characters?

Bevandera
08-08-2005, 10:01 AM
I'm going as Chris Redfield, anyone else going to Dragon*Con this year as a char from resident evil?

reannaremick
08-08-2005, 03:56 PM
I'm part of a group and I know there's another somewhere out there. I'll be Alice from the 2nd movie, and I have a Jill and a Carlos, plus another movie Alice coming from VA.

Steph Redfield
08-08-2005, 04:18 PM
I would go as Jill Valentine or Claire but I can't. I'm 2 busy doing other costumes. lol. they're coming out really good though.

Darth Takeo
08-08-2005, 05:36 PM
I have a 'Merchant' costume ala Resident Evil 4... Not sure if I'm bringing it as yet.

TechieCL
08-09-2005, 11:34 AM
*cough* There is a planned costume list thread Bevandera

I'm Reannaremick's "Carlos".

mocha
08-09-2005, 11:22 PM
*cough* There is a planned costume list thread Bevandera

I'm Reannaremick's "Carlos".

Apparently I have been volunteered as Jill Valentine (movie version). Should be interesting! ^_^

Bevandera
08-09-2005, 11:57 PM
Does anybody want to march in the parade on Saturday morning as a group then? :thumbsup:

reannaremick
08-10-2005, 06:17 AM
I'm already 100% committed to marching in my Firefly gear. I will be changing into Alice that night though if you're wearing that costume the whole day (I change about 3 times a day, 4 on saturday since I'm putting on a costume JUST for the parade that I will then take off, lol)

mocha
08-10-2005, 10:47 AM
I'm already 100% committed to marching in my Firefly gear. I will be changing into Alice that night though if you're wearing that costume the whole day (I change about 3 times a day, 4 on saturday since I'm putting on a costume JUST for the parade that I will then take off, lol)

Sounds like a plan. I think I'm marching in Advent Tifa, then I'll change...and yet again for the Dawn contest. I need one of those Superman telephone booths. lol -But anyway, you can count me in. ^_^

Aleathia Burns
08-10-2005, 12:33 PM
Dang it I was gonna march in my Minmay but I have to see about my Jill cosplay then. I was gonna come as her on Friday.

Bevandera
08-10-2005, 01:07 PM
Dang it I was gonna march in my Minmay but I have to see about my Jill cosplay then. I was gonna come as her on Friday.

Nah, go as Minmay, hope to see you at the after-parade gettogether in the Marriott's lobby afterwards though :) It seems like there won't be many RE marchers, so I'll probably just spectate, which probably is better for me in the end...I just bought a digital camera, now I'll get some nice pictures. I think I'm gonna stick with my RE costume during the day and switch to Angel from Buffy for the night stuff :)

mocha
08-10-2005, 01:19 PM
Nah, go as Minmay, hope to see you at the after-parade gettogether in the Marriott's lobby afterwards though :) It seems like there won't be many RE marchers, so I'll probably just spectate, which probably is better for me in the end...I just bought a digital camera, now I'll get some nice pictures. I think I'm gonna stick with my RE costume during the day and switch to Angel from Buffy for the night stuff :)

Yeah, I think that most of the RE cosplayers are doing Firefly/Serenity for the parade. That shouldn't stop you from marching though! There's plenty of time to take pictures, you know? Maybe we could all get together at some point and have a photoshoot. What do you guys think?

Aleathia Burns
08-10-2005, 01:58 PM
Yeah cuz I have to change out for Dawn Saurday as well and another individual does too (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) so a photoshoot will ound great.

Kiante
08-19-2005, 10:02 PM
I am going to be ALice from the second movie :D

trim no max
08-27-2005, 03:30 PM
Iíll be there as a STARS cop (game version). But, I donít know when Iíll be in it.

reannaremick
08-27-2005, 04:31 PM
Slight change in scheduling for me, I'll be wearing Alice from about 1pm-7pm on Friday instead of Saturday. I might reprise her on Monday also though.

Kiante
08-31-2005, 08:59 AM
Ill be Alice for the parade. I only have two costumes heh! one for Saturday, Alice, and one for Sunday, Wood Nymph. So if Anyone wants to meet up to march, I am there!