PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Cosplays

Ciarathallya
08-09-2005, 06:47 AM
Anyone planning on do Bleach?

Wreeth
08-24-2005, 04:03 AM
Going as Hirako and Yumichika, bringing an Ikkaku and a Hiyori.

Nightmare
09-01-2005, 02:09 PM
yep, I am now. You talked me into changing from Anji Mito to Ichigo's Ban Kai mode. It'll be awesome!!! And now I get to have a sword instead of fans.

Triban
09-05-2005, 10:30 PM
I'm going to be there as Yourichi (the normal costume from the anime) and also her battle costume the next. Wich i think i saw on the other threads you thought about doing as well. Kakkoii i look forward to seeing them ^^

Purple Flames
09-05-2005, 10:37 PM
I might be doing my generic Quincy outfit since I didn't get the chance to wear it at Otakon.

Masami
09-07-2005, 07:01 AM
Is anyone up to having a Bleach gathering on Friday? I'm either bringing Hinamori, Yachiru, or Gin.. more than likely Hinamori! ^_^ Anyways, I'll be wearing Bleach on Friday.. so would anyone like to have a meeting that night? =)

Nightmare
09-07-2005, 11:10 AM
I wasn't planning on wearing a costume on Friday, but I suppose that I can change that around and wear it for a couple hours.

Ciarathallya
09-07-2005, 01:00 PM
I will be wearing Yoruichi's special ops captain outfit for part of Friday. Then I'm doing the homonka version on Saturday.

Ciarathallya
09-15-2005, 04:15 PM
that's it! I saw we storm the castle errrr crash the Naruto Parade (http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=65274). Shinigami vs Ninja. Like we don't know who's gonna win that fight. Muwahahahahahahaaaaa!

Toastersix
09-15-2005, 06:17 PM
You totally know that the shinigami would kick the Narutards' butts! >D

GTZim
09-28-2005, 04:11 PM
Here are the group shots that were taken of our make-shift Bleach group.

Huzzah!

http://photobucket.com/albums/v417/trothgarsquest/AWA%20XI%20-%20Spread%20the%20Bleach%20Love/

Yes, I was the dark-rimmed glasses Aizen whilst my roommate was 8th Division Shunsui...

Cy_
09-28-2005, 08:45 PM
Here are the group shots that were taken of our make-shift Bleach group.

Huzzah!

http://photobucket.com/albums/v417/trothgarsquest/AWA%20XI%20-%20Spread%20the%20Bleach%20Love/

Yes, I was the dark-rimmed glasses Aizen whilst my roommate was 8th Division Shunsui...

Those pictures came out great! You all look awesome :D

vamphunterx
02-08-2006, 02:10 AM
I'm gonna do Bankai Ichigo

mocha
02-08-2006, 07:54 AM
I'm taking Yachiru! ^_^ I'm not sure which day I'm wearing it though.

HopelessHavoc
02-08-2006, 08:13 AM
I'll be there as Captain of the 11th Squad, Zaraki Kenpachi ^_^

hentaigirl82
02-08-2006, 05:24 PM
that's it! I saw we storm the castle errrr crash the Naruto Parade (http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=65274). Shinigami vs Ninja. Like we don't know who's gonna win that fight. Muwahahahahahahaaaaa!

Now cass why you gotta be like that lol, I love both the shows but I been brain washed again by you so im goin to rukia or Yoruichi

Wreeth
02-21-2006, 10:41 AM
I'll be there as Captain of the 11th Squad, Zaraki Kenpachi ^_^

Woah. But are you man enough to be The Man?

HopelessHavoc
02-21-2006, 11:56 AM
I'm more than enough man to be The Man XD
I'll have pics of the cos up in a day or two, and you can see for yourself
^_~

vamphunterx
03-12-2006, 11:51 PM
Is anyone up to having a Bleach gathering on Friday? I'm either bringing Hinamori, Yachiru, or Gin.. more than likely Hinamori! ^_^ Anyways, I'll be wearing Bleach on Friday.. so would anyone like to have a meeting that night? =)
Friday sounds cool to me Masami, I'm down with that

Akarui-chan
04-20-2006, 01:35 AM
^_^ I'm going as Yachiru ^-^
*does a little dance*

evenstar1
04-20-2006, 01:43 AM
i'll be there as bankai form renji

DalaiLiam
04-20-2006, 05:13 AM
I had concidered bleach for a bit. Idealy the cast is large enough (like naruto) that you could easily do some non-main character and probably not stumble over too many clones. The real problem though is the fact that Bleach comes out in america...what this month? Next month? I think Shinigami are going to be to this year what Akatsuki were last year. (Granted I'm sure there's still going to be a frick-ton)

I'm still pondering Nova(human form) though. Doing him solo is just kind of blah though.

Miako
04-20-2006, 11:49 PM
Bleach doesn't come out here until Fall, so it shouldn't have to much of an affect on AWA seeing as how err... it probably won't be able to work its way up to episodes with Shinigami before then. Altho, I think lots of people have seen it already so the fan base will still be pretty huge. *shrugs* I'm going as Yoruichi. ^^

djanime2005
05-09-2006, 09:55 PM
i will be going as Ichigo. This will be my first time cosplaying at AWA. I cosplayed as Ichigo at MTAC last month.

Liz

LokiPunk
05-15-2006, 10:51 PM
Ill be there with Ukitake or Kira, otherwise Ill have to make another shikai, which wouldnt be too far out of my reach

halofire
05-24-2006, 04:43 PM
I'll be bringing either Hinamori Momo or Kuchiki Rukia (shinigami). Leaning towards Rukia because Momo is getting photoshoot love at AZ.

Purple Flames
05-24-2006, 07:28 PM
Put me down for (hopefully) both versions of Tousen.

I know someone whose looking forward to that ;)

isamu85
05-29-2006, 01:57 PM
I'll be bringing Kon!

Akarui-chan
06-01-2006, 09:42 PM
Put me down for (hopefully) both versions of Tousen.

I know someone whose looking forward to that ;)
Man~!! You're evil! XD I never saw that coming at all! XD
XD If you see a Yachiru making a cross with her fingers, that's probably me XD but what am I saying! I'll be stalking a Kenpachi. XD lol

gundammrw
06-16-2006, 01:53 AM
If I can make it I will bring my Arrancar Aizen costume from A-Kon and possibly an Espada Grimmjaw costume.

fightstar
06-17-2006, 02:41 AM
I had a friend invite me to this and I so want to start up my Madarame Ikkaku. I just don't know how to sew. Need the Kimono top and the white obi. I have the hakamas already.

Naruto vs Shinigami? I always thought a Full Metal Alchemist vs. Shinigami seemed more appropriate to me. Not that I have anything agains it, but Shinigamies at least wear the same shade of color in uniform. How many different Blues do we have for the State Alchemist? And they want a marching band to? LOL

DalaiLiam
06-17-2006, 07:42 AM
C'mon, it's One Piece Vs. Naruto. Pirate Vs. Ninja.

fightstar
06-17-2006, 03:04 PM
C'mon, it's One Piece Vs. Naruto. Pirate Vs. Ninja.

Bwahahaha! Here, here!! In fact here is a little something for all of you.

www.askaninja.com

www.axapirate.com

Check'em out if you haven't already. I'm out!

Miss Vash
06-18-2006, 06:37 PM
What time on Friday? Before the ball, I hope. How about around 4 or 5-ish?

I'll be going as Ururu and I'm also bring a big group of other Bleach cosplayers with me. They'll be going as Sado, Hitsigaya, Hinamori, Ishida, Soi Fong, and Ulquoirra.

Are there any Jinta cosplayers out there? If so, I'd love to get some photos with you!

Mell
07-09-2006, 06:49 AM
If I'm able to make it (damn that hotel booked up fast!) I'll be Chizuru, and apparently I won't be the only one! There better be some cute Orihime's for us to glomp! XD

magatsu17
07-31-2006, 03:52 PM
I'm planning on going as Sado, I'm really excited for it.

Akarui-chan
08-02-2006, 04:25 AM
I had concidered bleach for a bit. Idealy the cast is large enough (like naruto) that you could easily do some non-main character and probably not stumble over too many clones. The real problem though is the fact that Bleach comes out in america...what this month? Next month? I think Shinigami are going to be to this year what Akatsuki were last year. (Granted I'm sure there's still going to be a frick-ton)

I'm still pondering Nova(human form) though. Doing him solo is just kind of blah though.
hmm.... to that comment about being Nova, I'm thinking about doing Rinrin in her human form.... instead of Yachiru, depending on if I will still have blonde hair or not. So keep pondering Nova!

djanime2005
08-03-2006, 09:59 AM
i will cosplaying as Ichigo from bleach. I will be Ichigo friday night and probably on saturday as well. Does anyone know when the bleach photo shoot will be???

Hana`
08-05-2006, 12:29 AM
My group will be doing Bleach on Saturday. If all goes as planned, we'll have the following characters:

Orihime (Seireitei Arc costume)
Ishida (Seireitei Arc costume)
Ichigo (Bankai)
Rukia (Shinigami)
Renji (White hairband; crossplay)
Gin (crossplay)
Rangiku
Shunsui
Nanao
Aizen
Komamura (Masked)
Shuuhei
Ukitake
Kiyone
Zangetsu
Unohana
Hanatarou

And I think that's everybody. We were going to have a Soi Fong, but she decided not to go to AWA >_<;;

Purple Flames
08-06-2006, 08:51 PM
Well Captain Tousen is pretty much done other than my Suzumushi and making some adjustments on my neckwrap, and once I have the cash it'll be time to get crackin' on the Arrancar version.

RainbowPixie
08-07-2006, 06:59 PM
Going as Hirako and Yumichika, bringing an Ikkaku and a Hiyori.

ohgod. hirako cosplay...sweet. XD

HopelessHavoc
08-08-2006, 12:45 PM
I'll be there all day and night Friday as Zaraki Kenpachi
What day is everyone else cosplaying Bleach?

djanime2005
08-08-2006, 08:02 PM
i will be doing Ichigo on friday night and sometime on saturday.

HopelessHavoc
08-08-2006, 09:36 PM
djanime2005 - Awesome! we'll have to get some Ichigo vs. Kenpachi pics ^_^

Tsuki_Hime
08-09-2006, 12:12 AM
i shall be bringing my signature hitsugaya toushiro from AZ, AMA, and Otakon. yeshhhhh :D

vamphunterx
08-10-2006, 02:39 AM
Well it seems I'll definitely have to do Bankai Ichigo on Friday

djanime2005
08-13-2006, 11:20 PM
When exactly is the bleach photo shoot??? i just want to know so i can be Ichigo the day of the photo shoot.

Liz

Hana`
08-14-2006, 01:09 PM
Update on the Huntsville group of Shinigami.

We've lost our Komamura, and Shuuhei's been out of contact for weeks, so we've dropped those two from our roster, but we're adding a Sado Yasutora (Seireitei arc).

We'll be doing the big group on Saturday, but some of us will be wandering around in our costumes on Friday, too.

Akarui-chan
08-23-2006, 10:02 AM
I'll be there all day and night Friday as Zaraki Kenpachi
What day is everyone else cosplaying Bleach?
OMG O_o It's the really good Ken-chan! Is your girlfriend going to AWA too as Yachiru? You and her cosplaying as them is adorable! I'm gonna be Yachiru for most of the weekend on the side of Movie!Wrath from Full Metal Alchemist and May from Guilty Gear. I'll definitely have to take pictures.... If that's okay with you!

hoshi-p
08-25-2006, 05:00 PM
I just found out I'll be able to make it to AWA, and I'll be bringing my Hinamori costume! ^_^ I'm aiming to wear it on Saturday, since there's a possibility I might not make it on Friday.

There's also a teensy tiny chance that I'll also bring Senna, but seeing as how I've done 0 work on her, I doubt it.

HopelessHavoc
08-26-2006, 12:55 AM
OMG O_o It's the really good Ken-chan! Is your girlfriend going to AWA too as Yachiru? You and her cosplaying as them is adorable! I'm gonna be Yachiru for most of the weekend on the side of Movie!Wrath from Full Metal Alchemist and May from Guilty Gear. I'll definitely have to take pictures.... If that's okay with you!

Of course it's ok ^_^ I'll be Kenpachi all of Friday. Will you be Yachiru on Friday? AWA is gonna so pwn!
Is there a designated meeting time/place for all the Bleach cosplayers yet?

Akarui-chan
08-26-2006, 12:59 AM
Yes I am, And I think all day too. Unless for some reason that Full Metal Alchemist shoot ends up being that day then I'd be Movie! Wrath for a little while. Don't exactly know completely yet *nods*

Ya, I really gotta know what time, and day and soon XD I don't know what order I gotta wear my costumes XD I don't wanna have to change 4 times in one day! lol Is there a shoot both days?

hoshi-p
08-26-2006, 01:28 AM
Is it possible to organize a gathering on both Friday and Saturday, since it seems like a good number of us are planning for Saturday?

Mell
08-27-2006, 09:52 AM
There seems to be some confusion even on the AWA official message boards as to when the Bleach meetup is going to be. Check with them for any updates on day and time.

Akarui-chan
08-27-2006, 04:04 PM
ya it was pretty funny because no one had suggested a time at all. So I was basically making suggestions on the forums.

hoshi-p
08-27-2006, 04:21 PM
Akarui, I like your suggestion of 12 noon on Saturday at the AWA forums, so I'd like to second it here. :)

mocha
08-27-2006, 04:30 PM

Hehe! He is a really good Ken-chan! In fact my favorite that I've seen anyway. ^_^ And yes I am still cosplaying as Yachiru. If I have everything in time I might possibly go as Yoruichi too! That's cool that you're doing Guilty Gear cosplay!

Akarui-chan
08-28-2006, 12:19 AM
Anyone here to third that notion?! *shouts aloud*

Mell
08-28-2006, 01:03 AM
I'll third (though it means I can't stay up too late the night before. Oh well, no raving for me. XD) Those times sound just fine. :)

Akarui-chan
08-28-2006, 01:52 AM
rave anyway! XD lol be tired in the morning, it's okay! Sleep's overated XD lol. at a con anyway, ha ha

Black Jiraiya
08-28-2006, 03:41 AM
Hello everyone XD! My friend rainbowpixie told me about this bleach forum. She wants me to do 9th Division Tousen Kaname, I'll be doing that for friday only unfortunately (prolly a few hours), but after that I'll be doing a Gintama cosplay. all of its done, so I'll join you guys for a little bleach fun, but not like that, we don't want our cosplays getting ruined. Man I feel like a Clorox! XD Rainbowpixie, you'll get that joke XDDD

Akarui-chan
08-28-2006, 04:19 AM
Well definitely make sure to be in your Tousen cosplay for Friday's shoot... when ever that'll be. Maybe it'll be the times I suggested XD

arashialexander
08-28-2006, 07:45 AM
Look a bleach gathering..... SMELLS LIKE BAD SPIRITS BWAHAHHAHAHA!!!

HopelessHavoc
08-28-2006, 11:54 AM
Look a bleach gathering..... SMELLS LIKE BAD SPIRITS BWAHAHHAHAHA!!!

Yeah man! You should bring your Don costume! That would be so awesome!! ^_^

I don't know the official times/places yet, but I know there are gatherings on both Friday and Saturday.
I'll be at the Friday one. Hope to see you there cleansing the con of 'Bado Spirits' BWAHAHAHA!!

mocha
08-28-2006, 01:36 PM
Hello everyone XD! My friend rainbowpixie told me about this bleach forum. She wants me to do 9th Division Tousen Kaname, I'll be doing that for friday only unfortunately (prolly a few hours), but after that I'll be doing a Gintama cosplay. all of its done, so I'll join you guys for a little bleach fun, but not like that, we don't want our cosplays getting ruined. Man I feel like a Clorox! XD Rainbowpixie, you'll get that joke XDDD

Tousen-taichoooo!!! :bouncer:

You'd better bring that Tousen! *poke* I'm cosplaying Yachiru but we can still take some pretty funny pics!

Akarui-chan
08-28-2006, 11:54 PM
I say the yachiru's "attack" taichos' for candy. Anyone bring candy, we WILL find you XD.

Akarui-chan
09-04-2006, 04:10 AM
I say someone bring a huge jumprope and we all jumprope! It would make a really funny picture!

Axl Low
09-04-2006, 05:53 AM
I'm Wreeth's Ikkaku that was mentioned earlier in the post-- he's a good excuse to wear any sort of eye makeup.

Time to get some new razor blades for the noggin'.

Jujubeans
09-05-2006, 12:33 AM
^_^ I'll be bringing Ishida and Kon to the gathering.

Kamatari chan
09-05-2006, 12:52 AM
I'll either be Bringing Shinigami Rukia or if my Hitsugai brings her costume I'll be going as Matsumoto.

Akarui-chan
09-05-2006, 03:14 AM
Hey there's no meeting place! Wanna meet in the lobby of the hotel? maybe around the main elevators?

hoshi-p
09-05-2006, 04:27 AM
Akarui-chan, that sounds like a great place! I was thinking that the whiteness of that area might almost pass for seireiten. :P (Or maybe not...) Either way, it's a pretty place to meet!

Akarui-chan
09-05-2006, 06:31 AM
horray~! Well we'll probably have to eventually move the shoot outside from how big it is, but at least we can start in there *nods*
I wanna bring a jumprope and get the taicho's and then the fukutaichos to jumprope *nods* this should be fuuuuuuuuuuun. especially if we get Ken-chan to jump rope with yachiru or something XD lol. But ya, that's for Clorox Crack XD. and oh ya, we all HAVE to do the BWHAHAHA thing for a picture!
Does anyone know where they can get kompeitou? I love them so much but I can't seem to find them anywhere. I had some last convention I went to and I'm hooked on them! I'll pay for a ton of them! >_<

(I was reading up on Yachiru and she's crazy about them too~ I always thought it was just candy, but right in the manga "favorite food: Kompeitou" yay for the sugary yumminess!)

Mell
09-05-2006, 12:08 PM
That sounds like the cutest idea! We'll have to be careful the jumprope doesn't mess up Kenpachi's spikes. XD

hoshi-p
09-05-2006, 12:25 PM
Akarui-chan, I can check the local stores here for konpeitou if you like. Maybe I can bring some up with me.

HopelessHavoc
09-05-2006, 12:32 PM
The lobby sounds like a good idea to me too. It's very pretty there
and don't worry.. My spikes can handle a little jumprope ^_^ I recently had a Yachiru cosplayer play with the bells like a cat, and the spikes didn't budge lol
Also, if there happens to be a Renji with an extended Zabimaru, we should hold a Limbo Contest under it XD

Purple Flames
09-05-2006, 01:02 PM
Jumproping for the visually impaired? Ah what the heck. If I can become a Captain and take down Hollows without my eyes, jumprope should be nothing ;)

Akarui-chan
09-05-2006, 11:10 PM
LOL! sweet XD. I gotta find a loooooooooooooong jumprope XD. one lil jumprope ain't gonna cut it XD
I could just see Ken-chan and Yachiru playing a clapping game jumproping XD.
why I don't know but ya XD lol

AHAHAHAHA!! YES!! LIMBO!! XD

Akarui-chan
09-05-2006, 11:14 PM
Akarui-chan, I can check the local stores here for konpeitou if you like. Maybe I can bring some up with me.

Oh My God! Would you really?! I would love you forever!! just let me know how much I'd owe you for an awesome bag ^^ lol.

hoshi-p
09-06-2006, 01:16 AM
Oh My God! Would you really?! I would love you forever!! just let me know how much I'd owe you for an awesome bag ^^ lol.

I looked around and there are bags of small konpeitou (the candies themselves are small) for about $4 and bags of large konpeitou (with larger sized candies) for about $5. There's still some time before AWA, so I might be able to find a sale or something, though. Just let me know what size you'd prefer or if you have any questions. :)

Akarui-chan
09-06-2006, 03:24 AM
O_o they make them big too? oh my gosh. *saves $9* Can I have a bag of large and small? and if they do go on sale, WOOT. lol ^_^ Now I'm really excited! Candy! ^-^

On another note, So it sounds like noon it is at the hotel lobby on Saturday. That's alright for everybody, right?

So should we try to go for around 5:30 on Friday afternoon same place? The only things we have to worry about right now is the .hack shoot is at 6 and I don't know if any of you are in that and the break the ice group is at 5. The ball I think is at like... 7 or 8 or something like that, that's why I'm throwing out ideas for sometime after people would get out of school and before events start to get in the way. *nods*

Akarui-chan
09-07-2006, 04:27 AM
On the jumprope business: I couldn't find any 14ft. jumpropes around here, but I did find some 7ft Disney "Princesses" jumpropes on clearance for 75 cents each so I figured, heck who cares if it's beaded with heart beads, it's weighted so it isn't a cruddy rope and I'll alter 2 or 3 of them so those princesses don't show and it'll be long enough. XD plus, come on, it's a girls rope XD lol. i was trying to look for a less.... "girlish" rope, but uh... ya.. I was not gonna go for dora the explorer XD. That's definitely Yachiru's jumprope XD.

djanime2005
09-12-2006, 09:31 AM
i will be cosplaying Ichigo. Just wanted to know if we are meeting at the lobby for the photo shoot friday night. If so where in the lobby. I think the time was 5:30 if i am not mistaken.

Akarui-chan
09-12-2006, 08:35 PM
Ya, since I see no objections to the time, is 5:30 fine for our Friday shoot? I gotta put together the final draft of the photoshoot schedule soon >_<

djanime2005
09-12-2006, 10:32 PM
5:30pm is fine with me. just need to know the location to meet everyone. Looking forward to meeting some of you at the shoot.

Liz

Akarui-chan
09-12-2006, 11:07 PM
It's gonna be in the same place as Saturday's shoot, meeting in the lobby of the hotel and then most likely moving to outside for pictures. I'm gonna scout for some good places for Soul Society *nods*

london2191
09-13-2006, 07:32 PM
BLEACHERS! -glomps you all- I plan on going to Momocon as either ANBU Temari from Naruto or Nanao-chan! I'd love to get a picture with you guys doing the 'BWAHAHAHA!'. I tried to get the Narutards to do it, but they just didn't understand. ;_;

I'll be going Saturday or Sunday. Do you guys think you could meet up with Time Skip Temari from Naruto? =3

Akarui-chan
09-16-2006, 02:08 AM
lol If you come to the shoot, I guess XD. Friday: 5:30PM in the lobby of the hotel
Saturday 12 PM NOON in the lobby of the hotel
I would suggest going as Nanao though XD.

Oh! As I was saying on the AWA boards...

Depending on the weather, we will be moving outside for the shoot, so when I come into Atlanta at about 6AM, I'll be walking around the hotel outside for good places for pictures. *nods* If anyone wants to join me in that search, PM me with your character name and your cell phone, and I'll give ya mine so we'll be able to find each other XD poor little yachiru will be all by herself if there's no one there with her >_< XD ha haxD

london2191
09-16-2006, 02:40 PM
No, no, I don't have my Nanao costume down yet. I'm still working on the Shinigami robes. I just want to get pictures with all the characters. =3

Akarui-chan
09-17-2006, 12:00 AM
Oh~ XD ya, that's fine! XD

X-knight
09-18-2006, 03:47 PM
I can offer up my Aizen with or w/o glasses. Photoshoots are fine, but while walking as him I'd be blindly led. Let me know if needed.

london2191
09-18-2006, 04:21 PM
D'you guys mind if I come along to get pictures with a few of you and then do the bwahaha? I'd like to, although I'm only a mere ninja and not a shinigami. Tsk.

This is for the Saturday photoshoot.

hoshi-p
09-18-2006, 04:33 PM
Why don't you just come to the shoot and ask then?

Akarui-chan
09-18-2006, 05:14 PM
I like hoshi-p's idea. Just come to the photoshoot and ask then XD. We'll probably take a picture of us going to attack the ninja, but then you can do Bwhahahaha with us XD XD.

london2191
09-18-2006, 05:44 PM
;_; Attacking the ninja? Psh, I'll just blow you all away with my fan. xD Lol, thanks. I'm rather sick and not thinking straight, sorry.

Akarui-chan
09-18-2006, 05:47 PM
Aizen-taichooo~!! XD Yes!! JOIN US!!

london2191
09-18-2006, 05:53 PM
-squees- He's so ebil! But I gotsta say, my heart belongs to Hitsugaya-kun. -squeals on the top of self's...squealingness- ^^ He's so cute!

X-knight
09-18-2006, 06:00 PM
I'm in then.

Akarui-chan
09-18-2006, 07:22 PM
Horray!!!

But no one kicks butt more than Ken-chan!! ^^
My nii-san makes a very scary Aizen-taicho cus he looks like and acts like him O_o.. too bad he ain't coming to Atlanta. XD
Hitsu-taicho is pretty cute though, he does really really care for momo fuku-taicho very much *nods*

Jujubeans
09-19-2006, 01:39 AM
When is the Bleach gathering? I heard it's on... Sunday?

Akarui-chan
09-19-2006, 01:53 AM
It's on Friday at 5:30 PM and again on Saturday at Noon XD

Jujubeans
09-19-2006, 03:26 AM
Saturday? ;_; Meh, I wanna gunna wear my maid that day. Looks like it's Idhida-kun then! ^_^ Wooooooooo!

Akarui-chan
09-20-2006, 12:20 PM
pen~~~~~cil-kun~! hee hee ^_^

djanime2005
09-20-2006, 05:52 PM
i am looking forward to meeting some of you at the photo shoot. It is going to be blast. See everyone friday at the shoot.

Liz

Coolham23
09-20-2006, 07:08 PM
wheres the shoot gonna be at in the con??? i'll be there all three days
as emiya shirou from fate/stay night but i wanna take a picture of everyone
I can... you'll be able to see me becoz of my black, white, and brown swords. (and orange hair)
- Coolham23 -

Akarui-chan
09-20-2006, 11:55 PM
coolham: Well we're starting out in the lobby by the elevators of the hotel, but are quickly moving to a location outside as to not disturb registration. So come around the starting time and follow us! ^_^ Follow the Yachiru!! (oh god, have mercy on all your souls if I'm leading us to the spot I find in the morning XD lol) <--horrible sense of direction

london2191
09-22-2006, 11:11 AM
-squees- Omg, I'm so excited about seeing all the shinigami.

Akarui-chan
09-26-2006, 02:11 AM
oooooo you guys! I started uploading the pictures from the friday shoot. The saturday shoot will come soon after. *nods* it's in my gallery what I got up so far

MantidMan
09-26-2006, 11:31 AM
So, 90% of all the Bleach Cosplayers were awesome, the other 10% were outstanding!

to my both Yachirus Suzan and Christina, you were PERFECT, you can hitch a ride on the Ken-chan train any day, any time.

For Momocon i expect to see MORE AND BETTER! we need to make sure that people remember the true bleach before the dub kills it off.

Zaraki Kenpachi: I'll let you cut me first. Cut me whereever you want.
Kusajishi Yachiru: Wow! Ken-chan, you're so giving!
Zaraki Kenpachi: Aint, I? I'm literally hemorrhaging generosity.

Purple Flames
09-26-2006, 11:38 AM
The Saturday Bleach shoot was fun (I was the Tousen that showed up kinda late BTW). If anyone is going to AUSA, I'll definitely see you there.

SuthrnBelleChan
09-26-2006, 04:29 PM
I was the female Byakuya, I jsut wanted to say everyone rocked and it was great taking pics with you Saturday!

HopelessHavoc
09-26-2006, 04:40 PM
Purple Flames - I'll see you at AUSA, Tousen-Taicho! ^_^

djanime2005
09-26-2006, 07:14 PM
i was at the friday photo shoot as Ichigo. The one with the bright orange wig. The photo shoot was great. It was great getting pictures with u hopeless havoc. I hope we can do it again sometime.

HopelessHavoc
09-26-2006, 07:19 PM
Anytime ^^ The pics came out great! I freaked out when I saw our 'vs' pics. I think my favorite one is the "You're taking me too lightly" pic. I hope to see you at another con soon

london2191
09-26-2006, 07:31 PM
I've uploaded all my Saturday shoot photos the night of Saturday. ^^;; I only got up to squad 7 tho', I think...or 9. I'm not sure. >> I had to leave afterwards. ;_; I missed Hitsugaya-kun!!!!

Coffee
09-26-2006, 09:33 PM
Did anyone get a pic of me?
Aka Menos Grande.

Akarui-chan
09-26-2006, 11:58 PM
Did anyone get a pic of me?
Aka Menos Grande.

Of course!! ^_^ lol. It's just that I'm working on uploading the friday pictures right now. XD don't worry. I'll get to the saturday ones eventually xD
-Yachiru-chan

Jujubeans
09-27-2006, 02:02 AM
I was looking for people on Saturday, but I didn't find anyone but a Matsumoto and another Ishida. ;-; Mrrf. I wish I was there on Friday.

Akarui-chan
09-27-2006, 02:08 AM
don't worry, I just finished uploading my friday bleach shoot. so it won't be too much longer till Saturday's makes their way up there. XD ...dang ever since this weekend I've been on a SERIOUS candy fix. XD I really want cake like ... right now XD lol. hmmm... *goes off to eat some Konpeitou that Hoshi-p got her*

london2191
09-27-2006, 06:57 PM
I think I saw the Menos Grande. I remember turning around to my friend, chuckling and I was like, 'Heheh, look, Menos Grande, heheh.' And he was like, 'Wha--?'

Coffee
09-30-2006, 12:03 AM
I think I saw the Menos Grande. I remember turning around to my friend, chuckling and I was like, 'Heheh, look, Menos Grande, heheh.' And he was like, 'Wha--?'
Lmao, I think I remember that.

london2191
09-30-2006, 12:17 AM
=)) I'm such a geek.

Akashi
09-30-2006, 11:24 PM
For next year's AWA (or maybe this year's Momocon) I'm going as Kurotsuchi Mayuri. O.O

Jujubeans
09-30-2006, 11:27 PM
xD BED PAN HEAD... or as my friend says so. o_o Are you doing his Shinigami form or his human form?

Akarui-chan
09-30-2006, 11:45 PM
It's the clown captain~~! XD
Doukeshi- Taichou~ XD lol
Mayuri scares me XD

london2191
10-01-2006, 10:07 PM
Eieee! Mayuri! Il est creepy. -teh shiver-

Coffee
10-04-2006, 10:41 PM
It's the clown captain~~! XD
Doukeshi- Taichou~ XD lol
Mayuri scares me XD
I might not be a Menos again for Momo.

That mask law sucks.

Akarui-chan
10-06-2006, 06:31 AM
FINALLY IT'S DONE! FINALLY!! XD
You do not know how much trouble I went through to get this video small enough. XD lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr5SSTICaBQ
It may not work right away, seeing that I just loaded it, but it should be working by the next hour. I'm going to bed, I've been up since yesterday and it's 6:30AM XD
Enjoy all the Clorox Crack and read the notes that are on there!

Coffee
10-09-2006, 04:13 AM
It's decided. I'm being Ichinose(Maki Maki) for Momo.

Akarui-chan
10-09-2006, 01:04 PM
YAY!!! ^-^ *glomps*

london2191
10-09-2006, 01:28 PM
Ah, Ichinose!? That's gonna be so interesting. =DDD

Yay! -glomps along-

HopelessHavoc
10-10-2006, 08:03 AM
It's decided. I'm being Ichinose(Maki Maki) for Momo.

Ichinose ka? ^^ I'll see you at MomoCon as Zaraki Kenpachi :toothy:

Akarui-chan
10-14-2006, 04:26 AM
Ken-chan~~ XD
(For some reason as SOON as I read that I got the song, "Why Can't we be Friends" coming in to my mind XD lol XD ) lol.
Whee~ I'll be at Momo-con too~~

and I finished uploading ALL my AWA pics~~ 305 total! ^_^ lol XD Yes I'm crazy XD at least 100 are of Bleach XD. Enjoy everyone~ just look in my gallery~~ ^_^

wisecraxx
05-17-2008, 10:05 AM

Well there is one being held on Friday and Saturday. On Friday it's at 2PM and on Saturday its at 12PM. They will both be held at the Holiday Inn Lawns So I hope to see you there! It would be awesome to see a Yachiru there!:bigtu:

I also attached a link of the thread so you may post that you are coming (if you can).:skidude2:

ZGMF-Buster
05-17-2008, 11:19 AM
I would love to do gin my friend is doing nemu...so yea you can count me in!

woot woot! go gin!x3

lostchildmiroku
05-18-2008, 11:53 AM
I'll be yachiru and my friend is going to be kempachi kitty

Xylo Of Shadows
05-18-2008, 09:27 PM
I will be there as Ulquiorra WOOT

loz_kun
05-19-2008, 09:50 AM
Ill be comming as Isshen!!! whoo so all you bankai ichigos beter get ready for a swift kick to the butt. i like being in characterXD

i-shinigami
05-20-2008, 11:09 AM
Yay for old threads! lol, I'll be there as Matsumoto! :)

Raiji Magiwind
05-21-2008, 11:34 AM
Depending on my mood, how far in the construction phase its in and such, I may give the masses a sneak peek at the piece that will officialy debut at Youmacon '08 this year, my Pantera Grimmjow...

Pizzacat
06-03-2008, 08:25 PM
I'll visit as Toushiro Hitsugaya

Xenida
06-03-2008, 09:37 PM
I'll probably do anti-ichigo or half/half ichigo. We'll see what I decide to do for the masquerade.