PDA

View Full Version : New to the Forum

silent_john
08-10-2005, 12:07 AM
Hello I am new to the i was told to come here by Azuma
been to NDK before, and going again this year

Azuma
08-10-2005, 12:13 AM
welcome my firend...anyone who saw me last year at ndk as kenshin, this foo was Aoshi from Rurouni Kenshin last year. He's my home dawg form back home...irionically....

Pink Spider
08-10-2005, 12:19 AM
well...I can't say I can remember you..but I bet if I saw a picture of your cosplay I would xD. At any rate. Welcome to cosplay.com and the NDK part of it xD see you this year then?

silent_john
08-10-2005, 12:32 AM
well...I can't say I can remember you..but I bet if I saw a picture of your cosplay I would xD. At any rate. Welcome to cosplay.com and the NDK part of it xD see you this year then?
If all goes according to plan i should be there

Shota
08-10-2005, 05:04 PM
Yeah, I'm new too. I'm going to NDK but only for Saturday... and I'd really like it if someone would tell me the schedule for that day, because I'm not getting one (didn't pre-reg).

ashleyohtori
08-10-2005, 05:10 PM
Yeah, I'm new too. I'm going to NDK but only for Saturday... and I'd really like it if someone would tell me the schedule for that day, because I'm not getting one (didn't pre-reg).

You'll get a schedule when you register on site. Besides, I don't think they give out the programming schedule until the day the con starts. Welcome Shota!

Silent_John- Welcome! Glad your coming to NDK again!